Sexlab- Game CTD when sex scenes ends (I don't use submit)

Bozzhacker

do you have potential crash fix option checked in sexlab animation ?

i do have that, the crash seems to occur when i'm using or wearing this armor 

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15538/

might be due to the fact i edited the mesh in outfit studio ,but how do i fix this?

So my game CTD every time when a sex scene ends recently. i try reinstall hdt extentions and  hdt havok even sexlab framework itself, still it crashes i even uninstalled recently installed mods and even sexlab utilty.

When the animation ends and skyrim crashes it is due to their settings in sexlab. Check which slots this armor uses. Should there be inconsistencies between normal, foreplay and aggressive animations, it crashes. 

it seem like you have re-dress option on, match ctd at the ending. Do you use CBBE? i dont know skeleton you use but if you use XPMSE then dont let other mod overwrite it, try to 

untick Race/Gender Adjustments, Disable Teleport and Seed NPC stats in the animation option page, untick Debug in SexLab's debug option

Then try again with that outfit again see if it is better if not dont use that armor. 

Archived