Enderal mods : Yes and No's..?

Hello lab lovers :)

I wanted to ask and even maybe start a topic that people can post their own tests and discoveries with regard to modding Enderal and which mods work and which dont.

I am considering soon installing Enderal and wanted to know what mods work and which to NOT install due to any experience of them breaking the game.

I want to sexually mod skyrim so would love to mod it as close to how i have modded my Skyrim. But i understand this is not Skyrim and that Enderal might not like some mods being installed and therefore get buggy.

As of now i guess the kind of mods i want to install would be those that trigger sexual interaction and animations ie;

Sexlab, FNIS, Creature Framework, SLAL Loader ( and all animation packs that use that), Sexlab mods (ie, Sexlab Aroused, Lovers Victim, Aroused Creatures, Defeat etc) , Prison Overhaul etc.

Also non sexual mods such as :

Animal mods such as SkyTEST, Immersive Creatures, True Wolves of Skyrim, Convenient Horses. Player mods such as UUNP/CBBE, Bodyslide, HDT Physics, clothing mods, Be a Bard, child overhaul mods, Archery Overhaul.

and Immersion mods such as :

Frostfall, Wet and Cold, Hunterborn, iNeeds, Go To Bed, etc.

i understand its a case of also contacting the relevant mod creator and asking them directly if they are compatible but sometimes its hard to get any response and its great to hear from other players who may have tested a mod already.

So feel free please to respond and help me and anyone who wishes to mod their Enderal. :)

I was interested in this too awhile back. I never tried anything though. I did find these links which may help you.

A short guide at Google Docs about getting HDT working.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TaAmokFveIQYU8TmKKgNgr_R5qkMcUygRQOuBtUt_eA/edit

SOS patches for Enderal:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66184-enderal-sos-compatibility-patches/

The thing about Enderal is it still gets some pretty big patches and an expansion is coming soon. The stuff that you add/change may or may not be removed or made broken.

Ah so its best to wait for the final Enderal version? or at least a kind of finalised version? I hope they allow it to be easy to mod just as Skyrim is. I do not intend to mod it as heavily as i have for Skyrim and i know a lot of its visuals and EMB style quality does not need to be touched, but the immersive and gameplay mods i would love to add to be able to fully enjoy it and also to create a player as unique as my Skyrim one, visually.

thank you for your response :)

Well you could always delay doing patches. Can check their release notes to see whats been changed. From now, till the time they release the expansion, it should be safe to add mods. It will probably just be minor bug fixes untill they release the expansion. There are many mods already integrated into Enderal. There is a list somewhere. Enderal is really great. A word of advice about installing it, it's really ideal to simply give it its own clean Skyrim install. There are ways to do that found online. I  personally have a few hardrives installed in my PC and one had Windows already on it but no Skyrim, I simply installed Skyrim on that one and then installed Enderal on it.  No worrying about conflicting mods and no worrying about it not reverting things back to normal when I am done with Enderal that way.

I also plan to play Enderal and searching usefull informations.

Very nice list of compatible mods is this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-z3QUA_IB8Kr1JUXyewSW0xVz0y40ic0tpqhtzAiIw/edit#gid=0

Does anybody made UNNP conversion for Enderal armors? I'm able to make my own conversion in Outfit Studio, but it's time consuming and result isn't as good as mashups made in Bledner. Especially for zap sliders.

Btw. what is base female body shape? CBBE for body and vanilla for armors?

I haven't played it in months, (although it was a very good game - I say game because it justifies that statement). My load order was the following, (which you might get some idea of what works and what I didn't use because probably it didn't):-

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Heels Sound.esm
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RandomIdleAnimation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
iHUD.esp
Attribute Icon Widget.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Weighted Arrow.esp
Pincushion - MoreArrows.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
Enderal Craftable Circlets.esp
Purewaters.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Enderal Silent Player Attack.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
WetFunction.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SAP.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Apropos.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SleepTight.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SMEssentialPlayer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
MERGED ARMOURS.esp
MERGED ARMOURS 2.esp
Avitus weapons-armor.esp
Snotgurg Simple Drop Lit Torches.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
Enderal - Gameplay Overhaul.esp
Forge_Arrows_Enderal.esp
Enderal - Sorted Arrow Names.esp
VioLens.esp
prettypotions.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
towConversation.esp
Realistic AI Detection - Low Interior, Low Exterior.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
SunTemple Quarters.esp
Exhaustion.esp
Enderal LevelUpWithAttributesDisplay.esp
Missing Tempering Recipes for Enderal.esp
Enderal - Follow Me.esp
XPMSE.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V.esp
NIOVHH.esp
Merged Books.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
Tera Armor Level List.esp
Buffed Entropy Spells.esp
CustomBookCurve.esp
DW.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
Bob's Boots v8-3 UNP NiO Conversion.esp
TERAArmors_SOS.esp
Immersive Archey.esp
hmkHotKeys.esp
Craft Your Hold Guard Gear.esp
Enderal - Handicraft (smithing) Expanded.esp
Enderal - AdditonalBasicSmeltingAndCraftingRecipes.esp
SummonableChest.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Sexlab Release.esp
CombatArousal.esp
SilverArrows.esp
DSerModdedLoot.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
S2HBearMod.esp
Enderal Harvest Overhaul.esp
Enderal - NoExplorationMusicNoCombatMusic.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
EnderalSunTempleAmbrosia.esp
StripUnStripOnload.esp

Notes:-

1) I'm fairly sure I did a bit of fiddling on some mods for race changes.

2) Additional armors, (i.e Tera, etc), are added through the totally horrible, (but in this case very useful), DServant Modded Loot, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64778/? ). I changed the code so it only effected females because all the additional armors I added were for female and I didn't want invisible males kicking around.

3) Don't spawn children for pregnancy. Just have the bundle which you can put in a chest.

4) The essential PC mod is my take on it, (which I use for normal 32bit Skyrim), and gives Slavetat scars for knock down and attribute loss for ghosting. It's thus obviously been really heavily modified.

5) Probably loads of other things I did to various bits of code, (but have totally forgotten).

Any mod depending on Skyrim locations and cells to function will fail.

Other mods, even those which work, should be cleaned of any reference to skyrim cells (cells, worldspace etc.). That's because some cells id are recycled in enderal, these could cause land tearing etc.

Every clothing/armor mod must be patched for races and this helps a lot :  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/?. Select all ARMA records, run the replace form id script, look for 13746, replace with 33899 and 13748, replace with 33898.

Sexlab : works fine, strapon must be patched since it's a clothing item.

FNIS : works fine

Creature Framework : no idea.

SLAL Loader ( and all animation packs that use that), : works fine

Sexlab Aroused, : works fine

Lovers Victim, : no idea

Aroused Creatures, : no idea

Defeat : works but factions must be patched for non core functionality to work (like being robbed)

Prison Overhaul : i don't know but I'm fairly certain it wont work at all since it's based on skyrim prisons locations

Also non sexual mods such as :

Animal mods such as SkyTEST, Immersive Creatures, True Wolves of Skyrim, : i think any mod trying to put new spawn points will fail since they rely on skyrim worldspace.

Convenient Horses. : if horses have the same id as in vanilla, i think it should work.

Player mods such as UUNP/CBBE, Bodyslide, HDT Physics, : works fine

clothing mods, : work as long as the races are patched.

Be a Bard, child overhaul mods, Archery Overhaul : don't know

and Immersion mods such as :

Frostfall, : If the hypothermia system hasn't changed, then no, because it relies on skyrim cells to know if you are supposed to be cold or not. The camping mod from the same author works (needs a patch tho).

Wet and Cold, : don't know

Hunterborn, : no idea

iNeeds : Enderal added food will probably not work unless patched

Go To Bed, : I had 0 luck with sleep mods in enderal. I tried several, and they didn't worked. No idea why, because the beds id are the same as vanilla.

This has been incredibly helpful so far so thank you thank you all for your kind and informative replies. :)

I shall check each carefully and apply your advice. it does make sense that any Skyrim based mod that uses codes for items or locations in Skyrim wont work in Enderal. I see now how it almost looks silly even asking if Prison Overhaul would work as yes, it does deal with specific Skyrim prisons LOL. ( silly me).

One thing i was unsure of was this. I watched Gopher's tutorial on installing Enderal. he talks about creating a new profile on Nexus Mod Manager for this game and turning off ( unchecking ) all mods on a Skyrim game.

If i am using Mod Organizer do i install MO again for this game? Because i also remember him once saying that your able to install a fresh Mod Organizer for different games, in fact i think he said you have to. So for example i install and setup up MO for Skyrim and its mods. Then i install MO for Enderal and its mods.

Or is Enderal not ready yet for MO and only usable via Nexus Mod manager?

Every clothing/armor mod must be patched for races and this helps a lot :  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/?. Select all ARMA records, run the replace form id script, look for 13746, replace with 33899 and 13748, replace with 33898.

you rename skyrim.esm to skyrim2.esm (to be able to edit it in tesedit)

you renumber 33899 to 13746 and 33898 to 13748

and you have nothing to do to those armor mods

a mod that edit armor xxyyyyyy, that overwrite cell xxyyyyyy from enderal skyrim.esm, that will be a ctd entering that cell

check for error your load order, and get rid of everything you can't take care of

170415035238364264.jpg

170415035252753242.jpg

170415035248323977.jpg

170415035240551222.jpg

you rename skyrim.esm to skyrim2.esm (to be able to edit it in tesedit)

you renumber 33899 to 13746 and 33898 to 13748

and you have nothing to do to those armor mods

Bold... :) But yeah, it probably works too.

a mod that edit armor xxyyyyyy, that overwrite cell xxyyyyyy from enderal skyrim.esm, that will be a ctd entering that cell

check for error your load order, and get rid of everything you can't take care of

No CTD. But a nice square of nothing with water underneath. In tes5edit, I had 2 columns for this ref. The overrided one was totally blank.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been having fun trying out Enderal. I'll list what I have got running in the current Enderal patch to help anyone trying to decide what to use if they try this mod. Loverslab mods will be bolded.

Now... that being said, I can't get any mods here to work that let me turn NPCs into my slaves. I also can't get gem pregnancy or milking mods to work properly either. Has anyone had luck with the current versions of Enderal and any NPC slavery, gempregnation or milk mods?

Sexlab 1.62

SL Defeat

Dripping When Aroused

Blush When Aroused

Sexlab Eager NPCs

Sexlab Util

Sexlab Aroused

PetCollar

TDF Aggressive Prostitution

SL Separate Orgasm

ZazAnimationPack

Devious Devices Assets

Shlongs of Skyrim (Lite)

Playable Starling and Andralean

(for technical reasons, advised not to actually play as them apparently)

Devious Devices Integration

Immersive Speechcraft

Put On Some Clothes

Fair Skin textures

BodySlide and Outfit etc.

FNIS Patch Enderal

JContainers

RaceMenu

NetImmerse Override

Fuz Ro Doh

FNIS et al.

UIExtensions