Strange thing happening... Everything was working fine. But now the actors don't strip at all. All clothes on during scenes.

Recopy the F4SE's Data folder into your game. Some people reported these F4SE files sometimes mysteriously disappear ...

Strange thing happening... Everything was working fine. But now the actors don't strip at all. All clothes on during scenes.

Recopy the F4SE's Data folder into your game. Some people reported these F4SE files sometimes mysteriously disappear ...

Didn't fix it. So weird. It was working, now it's not.

Didn't fix it. So weird. It was working, now it's not

Make sure you launch the game via  F4SE always.

Also double-check that the Papyrus logging changes you made to the ini's have not been overwritten by the FO4 Launcher or something.

Also double-check that the Papyrus logging changes you made to the ini's have not been overwritten by the FO4 Launcher or something.

I always launch via F4SE. I'll double check the Papyrus logs. Almost had this working perfectly. Then this. Ugh. Thanks for trying to help. Just don't know what else to do.

Should I re-install anything?

I always launch via F4SE. I'll double check the Papyrus logs. Almost had this working perfectly. Then this. Ugh. Thanks for trying to help. Just don't know what else to do.

Should I re-install anything?

My experience:

download the F4SE.zip, unzip it and copy all things into Fallout4 folders manually.

The problem confuses me till yesterday.

I have tried everything I can think of and for some reason there is no stripping. Everything else works fine but it's just with all clothes on. I really wish I could figure this out.

It's F4SE or Papyrus logging related issue for sure. Please repeat the red bits in my installation guide carefully.

I have tried everything I can think of and for some reason there is no stripping. Everything else works fine but it's just with all clothes on. I really wish I could figure this out.

It's F4SE or Papyrus logging related issue for sure. Please repeat the red bits in my installation guide carefully.

Working on it now. It's definitely F4SE related. I just got it to work again, finally. But I'm installing the Control Panel mod, and I think that's where my problems began last time.

Working on it now. It's definitely F4SE related. I just got it to work again, finally. But I'm installing the Control Panel mod, and I think that's where my problems began last time.

Doubt it. The control panel doesn't even use F4SE at all. It also doesn't inject anything directly into Four-Play.

It must be one of those "F4SE files disappear mysteriously" cases that people have been reporting. My guess is Steam's Overlay/ Verify Game Integrity functions or whatever causing these disappearances.

Doubt it. The control panel doesn't even use F4SE at all. It also doesn't inject anything directly into Four-Play.

It must be one of those "F4SE files disappear mysteriously" cases that people have been reporting. My guess is Steam's Overlay/ Verify Game Integrity functions or whatever causing these disappearances.

Looks like I finally got it corrected. Thanks for your help.

I'm having a problem with interacting with certain NPCs like the Doctor and guards in Diamond City for example. I can't get them to talk to my character they just turn to her and stare at her. I've tried different combinations of the customizations and different load outs for mods and it appears to be this mod. Most NPCs are fine its just a few here and there.

Thanks for the mods btw they are all very great especially this one it opens up some nice RP.

Manually install F4SE.

Only launch the game with F4SE.

Make all necessary modifications to your INI files (Very Important!)

Install 4P.

Install Everything Crazy has.

Install Lieto's stuff.

Install all of Vinfamy's stuff. (including the Lieto Fix)

Disable or delete Crazy's GUN & BED (Only! His 4P mod is ok) esp files.

If you do the above & it still doesn't work: You've missed something in the INI files, most likely. A trick is that once you are done, set the INI files to READ ONLY.

:)

Manually install F4SE.

Only launch the game with F4SE.

Make all necessary modifications to your INI files (Very Important!)

Install 4P.

Install Everything Crazy has.

Install Lieto's stuff.

Install all of Vinfamy's stuff. (including the Lieto Fix)

Disable or delete Crazy's GUN & BED (Only! His 4P mod is ok) esp files.

If you do the above & it still doesn't work: You've missed something in the INI files, most likely. A trick is that once you are done, set the INI files to READ ONLY.

:)

Noticed you mention Crazy's animation

Which version are you using? Gun version or Rug version which is better NOT conflict with four-play series?

I'm trying to find out what do I need to change in CK in order to remove the once a day limit. And I can't  :blush:

Where is it? 

Line 235 in FPV_FindSpeech script attached to Quest > FPV_Player > Quest Alias > PlayerAlias

StartTimerGameTime(24, 0)

I have the problem that I don't pimp someone in Power Armor. " 4Play blocked -  one or more are in Power Armor" What can I do?

As far as I'm aware, the framework doesn't handle Power Armor yet. It's quite complicated. Power Armor is not treated as an armor by the engine, but as a new race.

I'm trying to find out what do I need to change in CK in order to remove the once a day limit. And I can't  :blush:

Where is it? 

Line 235 in FPV_FindSpeech script attached to Quest > FPV_Player > Quest Alias > PlayerAlias

StartTimerGameTime(24, 0)

I have the problem that I don't pimp someone in Power Armor. " 4Play blocked -  one or more are in Power Armor" What can I do?

As far as I'm aware, the framework doesn't handle Power Armor yet. It's quite complicated. Power Armor is not treated as an armor by the engine, but as a new race.

Do you have a tip what I can make?

I think I have the same issue as seraph85, only with my followers. Since the 2nd ingame night I can't talk to them with Fudge installed. If I deactivate the plugin everything is fine. I save, I reactivate Fudge and load the new save - no dialogue. Actually, they go through their Thoughts and Greets lines until they stop talking completely.

Also I didn't got the vanilla-lovers-embrace-message/well-rested-message after the 2nd night; I got it after the 1st.

I also can't dismiss them. Even the Unlimited Companion Framework shortcut doesn't show up. I can still trade and give them commands.

I have a save right before the dialogue stopped working. So I played again up until the point I know it stops. Here is the Papyrus-log: Papyrus.0.log

With VF 2.0 activated there are a number of NPC conversations that I can't trigger at all. Some notable examples are: Nat (I can't get the free copies of my own story), Edna (the bot in the Diamond City school), Travis at Diamond City Radio, roving merchants like Cricket, Carla and Lucas, and a minuteman quest turn-in for a kidnapped friend.

In all these cases the person just stands there mute and doesn't react to my interaction at all. If I disable VF in my mod manager then I can trigger all of these properly, but I'd prefer to troubleshoot and figure out if there's a way to have both... Any ideas?

I'll double-check on this issue. Pretty sure those two modified vanilla records someone mentioned as the cultprit were made by accident.

PS: Fixed in 2.0.1. It was indeed a vanilla record change made by mistake (was trying to simply read the dialogues so that I can write the specific dialogues for VF but didn't realize I changed something). Thanks to LarryJD8822 for identifying this.

Love the mod! But could we see a patch for the Heather Casdin mod please? I tried it out with her and it doesn't work. Worked fine with Piper though. 

I wanted to signal boost this because I just got around to recruiting Heather. I understand why she doesn't have interactions (I pretty much expected that from such a heavily customised follower mod), but VF also causes her to just stand in one spot and never move... Is that true for other custom followers too? I've got Ellen the Cartographer installed too but I haven't recruited her yet.