Would it be possible to somehow limit the pool of DD2 items that can be forced on the player?

For example, for now the easiest way might be to just fill some container with the stuff, and let player remove the items he doesn't want to be used by Violate.

I am tempted to make a patch that would add this funcitonality (is it allowed?), but in any case - i thought there is a new version of FP in the works, isn't it? If yes, then maybe consider adding such functionality to the new version of Violate (if it ever happens).

Why? well, because there are items that i just dont like, or items with annoying clipping issues, or some that even break the game (like the bondage mittens, that prevents you from ANY kind of interaction with anything, and as a consequence you cannot ever get rid of them - unless you use the console of course, but it is still annoying. To be fair, this is probably a flaw in the DD2 functionality, but being able to choose the pool of items would be nice in any case).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd propose several configurable lists of items, each with configurable chance of an item being used.

This would allow for example, placing all handcuffs or such restraints on one list and set a high chance for something to be picked from that list, as it makes most sense that such restraints would be put on the player.

Then another list could be used for let's say gags, or whatever the player chooses, and again, set the chance variable accordingly.

At first i thought there could be a list for every possible slot, but i dont think that would be really neccessary. Having lets say 10 lists should be enough (then again, having more couldn't hurt).

16 minutes ago, bazaba said:

Is there any way to limit the times you get raped? Most Raiders rape my girl multiple times. The record holder abused her 11 times in a row. This is al ittle bit tiring. 

Its based off your SPECIAL stats, the rape amount, if I recall correctly. So if your stats are HIGH, so will the rape count be...

5 minutes ago, bazaba said:

I was lvl 6 so I don't think that is the reason, sorry.

No need to be sorry.... :smile:

ExRounds = FPV_Global_Exhaustion.getValueInt() * PlayerREF.GetBaseValue(Strength) as int
    If ExRounds > 10
        ExRounds =10
    Endif
    PerRounds = FPV_Global_Perversion.getValueInt() * PlayerREF.GetBaseValue(Endurance) as int

That is from the code for this mod - you can clearly see END and STR are used to determine rounds.

I seem to have the same issue as Valadrius. The camera will pick a dead raider as aggressor and then randomly rotate towards it while lines play. ive tried setting off the reset framework but it wont break the loop. ive made sure everything is up to date and f4se seems to load fine. the papyrus didn't log this time working on it.

An update of data. I have tested and the rest of the framework is working fine. i can set up animations with the gun and other methods all other modules are working. there is just something in the violate that seems to be tweaking out. still not sure what.

*sigh* Having a new problem now.. in the older Violate copy I have, like 2.0 it appears.. everything works like 30% of the time otherwise it locks up the game. In the new version, my character puts her hands up (it appears to always work), a bondage device might be used.. and then nothing at all happens.

Incidentally having the same problem in FourPlay Vanilla Fudge. The right text appears and nothing at all happens. I know it isn't Four Play, that still works.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

New issue for me: In the past with Violate 2.0, while the control panel would not adjust the time animations last, it would allow me to choose how long the Violate session lasts. That is no longer the case now that I updated Violate.

The animations do play longer, but they don't last the number of rounds I want them to anymore. I set Perversion to 1 & my stat for the multiplier is 10 so it should trigger at 10 while Exhaustion is 2 so it should trigger at 20 but the reverse happens. Exhaustion triggers waaay before Perversion & because the MCM's still don't show me that the numbers are confirmed changed, I can't tell whether or not I'm able to even adjust them at all. Did the mechanics change between Violate 2.0 & the latest version?

Also a side note, I've been getting Crazy's double penetration animation while the spitroast never happens & it's chosen more often than the normal 2 ppl animations. Is there plans to limit the chances of threesomes like with SL Defeat in Skyrim or is that on hold til Four Play is updated?

On 12/5/2017 at 9:45 PM, heroscomeback said:

Okay, so I'm not the only one. I decided to reactivate Violate and tweak the settings a bit and have been testing for the past couple hours.

I've basically concluded that the best way for me to use Violate is to set rounds until exhaustion (per strength level) to 1, rounds until perversion (per endurance level) to 2 and robbery off. I let my character get violated and then I re-load a save and kill the violaters instead. It just seems to be the best way to go about it because of that teleporting feature at the end...I don't even know how but I was getting violated by some raiders outside Diamond City and when they were done (after about 5 minutes of violation), I was teleported to the Switchboard...that was really odd. I really didn't want to be there yet as I haven't met the Railroad yet in this playthrough. It's a shame, I really like the idea of the mod and want to use it.

Seams many many people are confusing the many mods out there.

The teleport has nothing to do with this mod, or kidnapped mod.  Both of these i banged my head against for hours trying to fix.

The issue is Deviously Cursed Wasteland mod.... https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3212-deviously-cursed-wasteland/ its odd ... i know.  But this mod has a sort of hidden death alternative in it....  It also has NO options page to turn it off and really does a bad job of informing you of it.  This mod teleports you when you reach 0 health to a random place with restraints on and its quite broken due to the fact you have a good chance to teleport back to vault 111 with no way to get out.   You need to use the console to change its settings.

Open console and use

Set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0 (might need to do this every time you load.. not sure)

After this you are no longer teleported after violate and you are hurt and must hobble away from your attacker. 

13 hours ago, rocky533 said:

Seams many many people are confusing the many mods out there.

The teleport has nothing to do with this mod, or kidnapped mod.  Both of these i banged my head against for hours trying to fix.

The issue is Deviously Cursed Wasteland mod.... https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3212-deviously-cursed-wasteland/ its odd ... i know.  But this mod has a sort of hidden death alternative in it....  It also has NO options page to turn it off and really does a bad job of informing you of it.  This mod teleports you when you reach 0 health to a random place with restraints on and its quite broken due to the fact you have a good chance to teleport back to vault 111 with no way to get out.   You need to use the console to change its settings.

Open console and use

Set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0 (might need to do this every time you load.. not sure)

After this you are no longer teleported after violate and you are hurt and must hobble away from your attacker. 

I gave up on Violate and have been using RSE (Realistic Salacious Encounters) since months ago. I suggest you check it out for yourself.

3 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

I gave up on Violate and have been using RSE (Realistic Salacious Encounters) since months ago. I suggest you check it out for yourself.

After checking it out just now, and only needs two alternate Mods for pregnancy and mod menu, 1 minute install i had it all running and no issues.

Combat rapes, sex all started no bugs and looked good! i deleted this violate + 4 others because it was nothing but bugs/lockups for me.

I kept prostitution mod, don't seem  like this new one has prostitution? Hope they will add it as well i love it. (Slut 4 Life)

21 hours ago, TheGeekyDead said:

After checking it out just now, and only needs two alternate Mods for pregnancy and mod menu, 1 minute install i had it all running and no issues.

Combat rapes, sex all started no bugs and looked good! i deleted this violate + 4 others because it was nothing but bugs/lockups for me.

I kept prostitution mod, don't seem  like this new one has prostitution? Hope they will add it as well i love it. (Slut 4 Life)

Same, slut characters are the best~

As far as I know, I think you still need to have Vin's Prostitution installed. Good luck~!

When they surrender in combat, the talk option won't work. Do I make sure everyone's dead first or something? It was a settlement attack and the raider surrendered but I couldn't talk to him, and the settlers kept shooting him until he died.

So an update to my past issue as well as an interesting gimmick I discovered for those with a similar experience of mine (I hope vinfamy sees this):

Remember when I told you that updating the mods broke my past saves because they were made right before Violate events happened? Well I made a 2nd NMM profile using the mods I had at the time the save was made & reloaded the save with it & the save functioned perfectly. So I decided to update the mods the same way I did on my normal save the 1st time I updated your mods to where they are now & the old save updated the mods fine. It registered all the setting changes, the new animations, the community patch for the framework, everything! Meaning I can update all my old Violate saves to the newest versions without having to set them all up again by leading 20 to 30 female NPCs throughout their whole bases!

On the negative side 2 issues have occurred & one is STILL occurring. Problem 1 is the Leito consensual BJ animation still does not register properly upon the initial update from 4Lei & disabling of Leito's esp to the FP Community Patch. That issue was fixed for me after going into the Debug section of the framework & reloading the animations once or twice. Problem 2 which is still happening on my main save & now on the Violate save I updated is that the new Violate does not properly register the Perversion & Exhaustion mechanics settings I changed.

I set Perversion to 1 for 10 rounds & Exhaustion to 2 for 20 rounds & while the old version of Violate STILL does this right, the new one ends it early still. The new Violate ends for me either at 10 rounds or 11 but never 20 like it should. Also in the rare cases that it ends at 11 or 12, my character never switches from the victim comments to the perverted comments after passing 10 rounds like she should. I still like the updates to these mods but Violate not lasting as long as I used to have it is an issue I hope you can address soon. Here's a log from the last time I ran the updated Violate save, maybe it will say something useful. If not, I can recreate the issue on either that save or my main one if you need me to. Please respond when you're able, thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alain31 said:

hello,i ve got a problem with this mod.after the violate scene.the player is sent to a unknow place.i can t leave from this place.

here some pictures.

thanks for your help.

Yeah sometimes it sends you to some weird places, it looks like some kind of test cell, not sure what mod its from though, have you tried using the console to move yourself somewhere else?.

• 4 weeks later...