REQUEST: Need a naughty maid outfit

I'm looking for a sexy police outfit m/f so far no luck...

I am trying one for you but is still looking weird :( . that midle part is ........fckmddussfsef. I will continue and we will see.

post-1585499-0-68876700-1489406455_thumb.jpg

Just clean some dirty details and I think this can be

post-1585499-0-68919600-1489418971_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

I'm looking for a naughty maid outfit. One that looks like a real maid outfit but very naughty/slutty

Here: Halloween Special 2017 - Maid Outfit. Is not as in your pictures but I suppose that it is the naughty enough.

Oooooohhhhh! Many many big fat thanks Noir!

But please could you tell what means "Noncompatible with WickedWhims"?

Thanks in advance!

MS

I'm looking for a naughty maid outfit. One that looks like a real maid outfit but very naughty/slutty

Here: Halloween Special 2017 - Maid Outfit. Is not as in your pictures but I suppose that it is the naughty enough.

Oooooohhhhh! Many many big fat thanks Noir!

But please could you tell what means "Noncompatible with WickedWhims"?

Thanks in advance!

MS

You're welcome! It means that the set is not compatible with the options of WW as the strapon but you can use it with animations without problems, that is for sure.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2021 at 10:25 PM, millionserved said:

Where is this maid outfit at.  I had it before but I lost the file and now I can't find where I got it from.

post-1585499-0-62040800-1489252939.jpg

any luck finding?  And I thought I saw/had all the maid outfits out there....  kindly share if you find, will do so myself.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, CanadianGhost said:

any luck finding?  And I thought I saw/had all the maid outfits out there....  kindly share if you find, will do so myself.

No luck so far.  I'm thinking this outfit was made by Klaxon and that they removed their created content before going inactive.  But i"m not sure.  I know I had this some where in my mods folder but I can't find it that's why I'm trying to find a it again.

14 hours ago, millionserved said:

No luck so far.  I'm thinking this outfit was made by Klaxon and that they removed their created content before going inactive.  But i"m not sure.  I know I had this some where in my mods folder but I can't find it that's why I'm trying to find a it again.

It IS Klaxon, just spotted the proof.  Now we have a creator, just need to find the file

Edited by CanadianGhost