Gumdrop Games

p9.png

[Act I - Part IX] Regular Edition!

https://gamejolt.com/games/dualfamily/266449

[Act I - Part VIII] for FREE!
https://gamejolt.com/games/dualfamily/266449

[Act I - Part X] Release: TBA

NOTE!
Due to changes in their site's ToS, I'm unable to link/associate my P development support page here. It remains the quickest access to image previews/development updates!

gdrop6.png

Hey everyone! First-timer here on the forums. I'm currently developing an adult fiction visual novel dubbed Dual Family.

nlogo1%20-%20Copy_zpsvramvaya.png

In this decision-oriented game, you can choose one of two characters to play as and experience the same story from different perspectives. With the choices made in these dual campaigns being completely up to you, make or break the relationships with those you hold dear!

So far I've created 18 story chapters, split evenly between the two characters respectively. Each presents a series of conflicts for the characters to overcome, one way or another! Take a look...

p1_zpsgue80yfe.pngp1.1_zpscxku95u8.pngp2_zpsciaknt8s.pngp3_zpsmnmrfhql.pngp4.pngp5.pngp6.pngp7_1.pngp8.png

PSTORY_zps4fkvyavl.png

A wife and husband can no longer stand each other -- for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent.

FP_zpsghtf5jme.png

PGAME_zpspc4xvdzl.png

Upon starting a new game, you must choose who to play as. Each character has their own merits and flaws that will become apparent as you continue the story.

DF1_zpsqcovc6ty.png

Additionally, both campaigns allow you to name your immediate family members. These will be remembered through dialogue, character profiles and journal entries. (Father route shown)

DF2_zpsyqltb8pb.png

Dual Family will repeatedly test you with a multitude of scenario-based choices that will influence the relationship with your family members, as well as the ending of the story arc.

Do you just want a harmless, friendly hug? Or maybe you want to convince your family member to kiss you on the lips without hesitation? Perhaps you want even more...

Regardless of what you want out of your relationships, you have many opportunities to choose accordingly during Dual Family's two stories. How far are you willing to go for the heart of your family?

Dual Family has three active relationship status' you can achieve with your family members:

Strictly Platonic

This is the default relationship stats with your relatives. You won't be able to steal a kiss or cop a feel without receiving a strong resistance accompanied by a slap to the face. Hugging and other platonic interactions regular among family members are perfectly fine, granted they are appropriate in the scene's context.

Romantic

Slowly but surely, she is giving in to your unbridled charm and affection. A romantic relationship will allow you to be in close proximity with you significant other, gently caressing or even kissing her in the appropriate situation. She's starting to fall for you, but be careful not to be too aggressive and shatter the lovely, intimate trance you've put her under.

Sexual

A sexual relationship contains, as implied in the name, sex with your significant other. Coercing her to partake in such a forbidden taboo won't be a measly task, but it will most certainly be rewarding beyond expectation.

It is up to you, the Father or Son, to determine which moves to play and which to suppress until the time is right. Watch and listen closely to your family for context clues -- doing so will reward you with an impenetrable, unbreakable love with your significant, related other.

PCONTENT_zpsguvicjdb.png

Here's some screens from the first half hour of Dual Family:

4fbad01b-d701-4160-9312-444a09a35028_zps18301967-1ab1-44fe-9a8b-dd525d09f4bd_zpsz0_father_36_zpsi2xm4hel.pngz0_son_10_zpscelbfaqw.png0ef04de3-457e-42fd-9dbd-6bb49fdc2dfa_zps5504769c-8d7e-4f5b-95e6-77729a0e75e0_zpsk_dream_06_zpsufv5qdcm.jpgd88d3606-0cdc-4e4e-8ab5-727aec308b38_zps

PDEV_zpsylvwy93i.png

I want to reiterate that this game will remain free to everyone during and after development. If you DO choose to support Dual Family, you will receive the latest update of the game before anyone else. Non-patrons gain access to the same content an additional month after patrons, but it will be free to those who are comfortable waiting. After Dual Family is 100% developed, the game will cost nothing -- free!

Whether or not you choose to support Dual Family, I truly hope you communicate to me your feedback and constructive criticism of the game. Your collective involvement in the creative and development process will be absolutely integral to its success.

Thank you!

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games

Just looking at the screencaps you posted, you did a heck of a job on the daughter's character model, she's gorgeous. The mother, though... Even in the one calm image you posted of her she looks angry enough to rip your balls off. I'm not trying to be overly critical, just pointing it out. When you compare her to just this picture alone: DaughterProfile6_zpsgfl3z5xk.pngYeah, there's no way I'd rather play the son's route over the father's. Just putting it out there.

As for the game concept it's pretty interesting but I'm wondering why you didn't make it more open to whom you seduce on which character. Sure, it'd be odd for a father to seduce his wife but as you put in some platonic content it wouldn't be unusual for them to try to mend a marriage which has gone cold. On the flip side, you'd be able to seduce your sister as the son if you didn't want to go for the mother. Granted, I don't know diddly about creating these games, it just seems strange to have all these options then limit them depending on whom you choose to play as.

At any rate, I'll reply again once I've given the game a shot. Regardless of whether I like it or not, kudos to you for putting so much into it and good luck with it in the future.

Just looking at the screencaps you posted, you did a heck of a job on the daughter's character model, she's gorgeous. The mother, though... Even in the one calm image you posted of her she looks angry enough to rip your balls off. I'm not trying to be overly critical, just pointing it out. When you compare her to just this picture alone: Yeah, there's no way I'd rather play the son's route over the father's. Just putting it out there.

As for the game concept it's pretty interesting but I'm wondering why you didn't make it more open to whom you seduce on which character. Sure, it'd be odd for a father to seduce his wife but as you put in some platonic content it wouldn't be unusual for them to try to mend a marriage which has gone cold. On the flip side, you'd be able to seduce your sister as the son if you didn't want to go for the mother. Granted, I don't know diddly about creating these games, it just seems strange to have all these options then limit them depending on whom you choose to play as.

At any rate, I'll reply again once I've given the game a shot. Regardless of whether I like it or not, kudos to you for putting so much into it and good luck with it in the future.

Thank you for the kind words! I will admit that the mother's model can look off-putting in some shots, but really that's my fault on the posing side. She's not a bad model, she just needs some special work in the facial posing department. However, the fact that she expresses a smoldering demeanor at all is very much intentional on my part. Her expressions in the previews mirror her broken personality that she has adopted over the years. She's realized that she's not a young woman anymore and often struggles with feeling physically and sexually adequate when all she does with her husband anymore is argue.

As far as which characters are available to match with, you don't have to be forced into Mother/Son or Father/Daughter relations at all! As listed, there are four characters you can romance with in each character campaign:

As the Son:

• Your Mother
  • Your Sister
  • Your Cousin (Mother's side)
  • Your Aunt (Mother's Sister)

As the Father:

• Your Wife (Mend the relationship, as you said)
  • Your Daughter
  • Your Niece
  • Your Sister-in-law

I based the game concept around the M/S & F/D content, but quickly realized that it seemed a bit unfair to limit players to one kind of pairing. So if you aren't interested in the mother at all, you don't have to do anything with her as either character!

Really, thank you for the best wishes. I hope you stick around and follow the story for a while. :)

I admit to being in a hurry when I read the description and somehow totally missed you had the mother and daughter available for both. I apologize. 

Downloaded the game today but I haven't had time to check it out yet. When I do I'll be sure to give my impressions.

I took a relatively quick look at this, which I suppose is somewhat adequate given that the storylines end pretty quickly in the current version. Let me start by expressing my appreciation of your intent to allow for different pairings through the game, even if all but the two primary ones receive less attention, though I wish and hope for the others to be good as well; personally I'm quite interested in seeing how the relationship between brother and sister can develop, but that's just me.

I terms of things I noted that could possibly use improvement, my main complaint is also a highly subjective and thus not necessarily valid one, namely the impressive endowments of both females featured thus far. It's something that happens in a lot of adult games and a choice that needs to be made by the developer on whether different characters are going to appeal more to different people, or whether they all appeal to the same group of people. And yes, I realize that there are more significant differences between the mother and daughter than the size of their breasts or appearance in general, even, as they are portrayed as decidedly different characters with different relationships with the player character, but I personally just think it would have been nice if at least the daughter/sister was a bit more moderately endowed (the mother/wife, at least, is to be expected; it fits with the stereotype at this point). The daughter's breasts also seem a bit oddly shaped for someone her age... and yes, I realize they can look like that at that age naturally, particularly if they are unusually large and the girl doesn't support them sufficiently, but it still strikes me as somewhat out of place.

Another (very minor) thing I noted was that while the background scenery mostly ranges from decent to nice in quality, there are times when something looks sufficiently odd to catch one's attention. What made me write down the observation specifically was a pair of console controllers in the son's bedroom that look remarkably flat compared to their surroundings. Again I realize that the background is clearly not where one's focus should be and that it's quality is pretty far down the list of priorities, but at least in scenes where the player character is alone and there is no other character to captivate one's attention, I think it's natural for the player's attention to wander and inspect what they can see.

Beyond that I don't have much to comment on in this version, though it should be noted that I seem to have avoided all of the "bad" interactions (the ones that worsen relationships) simply due to it seeming pretty easy to tell which is the better one and which to avoid. The writing is pretty good from what I've seen thus far and does a decent job of giving each character its own personality and portraying relationships between the characters without going out of your way and actually describing it directly to the player, and each of them feel pretty unique in their own way (potential over-representation of large endowments notwithstanding), as does their chemistry with one another. The character models are well-made and the point of view seems mostly believable (though I feel that looking down oneself when lying in bed would be a really uncomfortable position to be in, let alone sleep in), the daughter looks amazing beyond my previous complaints and even the mother has her own charm once she's calmed down a bit.

This is certainly one of the more well-crafted early-development titles of this kind I've seen for a while, and I'm pretty interested in what comes next. Keep up the good work.

Incest isn't a major thing for me, but this seems interesting and there's nothing new or updated in my current play list, so I'll d/l and let ya know. I like the concept of lots of options and slightly more realism to the dialogue tho. But at the end, I'd caution I think most of us are here for some sexy fun times so you'll need to balance time vs reward carefully.

edit:

ok, tried it.... honestly its a bit too short right now to form much of an opinion, but what is there is well written. Only spotted a couple typos. I might suggest allowing a 'skip' option on text. There's potential here for sure

I agree with Tyrranus. Incest is ok I guess... so I am not your target audience.

Your dialogue on the father side is really good (Haven't played the son side since I have 0 interest in it). I liked the natural feel with the father daughter. Mother seems like a total bitch, but some people are like that. Saying that, I feel like there needs to be a tease of some sort to give us a clue of the future. It's important to take your time to build the relationship for it to feel real but it's also a game and people need some goods.

Let me give an example, the daughter comes out of the bath room in a towel, and the dad sees her and has a quick fantasy. You show the fantasy, the daughter in the shower naked masturbating in the water. Once the father realizes what he is doing he snaps out of and and is like WTF an I thinking...

This gives the audience a taste of what is to come, but not actually creating a fake or artificial story which forces it. 

Adventures of Tara has a VERY early sex scene for this reason, he had the bad guy trick his way into Tara's pants, but then the author pulls back on the hardcore content and slowly builds up the corruption of her. I really think this concept would help keep viewers attention early on.

Gave the game a test drive tonight and so far so good. You're putting a lot into developing the dialogue and that's a good thing. Your character models are expressive and you've obviously rendered a LOT of frames just for the little content there is. That's fairly impressive but can become a lot of work for you the longer the game becomes and the more story branches there are. I still MUCH prefer the daughter's model over the mother's. I did get to see her in softer moods but she's still got a hard look to her and a pretty huge beak. I'm not saying she doesn't have potential, just that the daughter is a lot more appealing at the moment. 

Of the two storylines I've tried out so far I found the Father's more compelling, which is unfortunate. He comes across as a good guy and I sympathize with him right off the bat. The story made me want to know more about the difficulties he's having with the wife and I felt like either route, daughter or wife, could be enjoyable. The son, on the other hand, is a tremendous douche. Granted, the game is in early stages yet but his attitude, dialogue options, and overall situation made me dislike him heartily. The only time he was somewhat likable was when I spoke to the sister with him but that was short lived. It had little to do with the mother since my choices actually ensured I saw very little of her, which was odd. Guess I made the wrong dialogue guesses. Still, not a great start for him. 

Overall, besides the above points, I have very few complaints. The backgrounds are pretty good for a game of this type, you use very realistic lighting, and your camera angles are well thought out. The dialogue so far is pretty realistic and there's a lot of it, which is promising for the rest of the story. I definitely do not mind a long build up to sex scenes in a game. The more you build the story and make me get to know your characters, the more I'll look forward to them getting together. I had no problems with the interface or any of the options and there didn't seem to be any glaring typos. If there were any bugs, I didn't come across them.

As I said, so far, so good. You should be proud of the work you've done. I'll be looking forward to seeing future versions of the game as they come out.

Not to intrude too much into your development strategy but how do you intend to develop the story content wise. Focus on a single POV character to story completion, maybe focus on both to specific milestones?

Seems like a lot of creators get swept up in having too many ideas and do not make too much progress due to splitting focus.

I took a relatively quick look at this, which I suppose is somewhat adequate given that the storylines end pretty quickly in the current version. Let me start by expressing my appreciation of your intent to allow for different pairings through the game, even if all but the two primary ones receive less attention, though I wish and hope for the others to be good as well; personally I'm quite interested in seeing how the relationship between brother and sister can develop, but that's just me.

I terms of things I noted that could possibly use improvement, my main complaint is also a highly subjective and thus not necessarily valid one, namely the impressive endowments of both females featured thus far. It's something that happens in a lot of adult games and a choice that needs to be made by the developer on whether different characters are going to appeal more to different people, or whether they all appeal to the same group of people. And yes, I realize that there are more significant differences between the mother and daughter than the size of their breasts or appearance in general, even, as they are portrayed as decidedly different characters with different relationships with the player character, but I personally just think it would have been nice if at least the daughter/sister was a bit more moderately endowed (the mother/wife, at least, is to be expected; it fits with the stereotype at this point). The daughter's breasts also seem a bit oddly shaped for someone her age... and yes, I realize they can look like that at that age naturally, particularly if they are unusually large and the girl doesn't support them sufficiently, but it still strikes me as somewhat out of place.

Another (very minor) thing I noted was that while the background scenery mostly ranges from decent to nice in quality, there are times when something looks sufficiently odd to catch one's attention. What made me write down the observation specifically was a pair of console controllers in the son's bedroom that look remarkably flat compared to their surroundings. Again I realize that the background is clearly not where one's focus should be and that it's quality is pretty far down the list of priorities, but at least in scenes where the player character is alone and there is no other character to captivate one's attention, I think it's natural for the player's attention to wander and inspect what they can see.

Beyond that I don't have much to comment on in this version, though it should be noted that I seem to have avoided all of the "bad" interactions (the ones that worsen relationships) simply due to it seeming pretty easy to tell which is the better one and which to avoid. The writing is pretty good from what I've seen thus far and does a decent job of giving each character its own personality and portraying relationships between the characters without going out of your way and actually describing it directly to the player, and each of them feel pretty unique in their own way (potential over-representation of large endowments notwithstanding), as does their chemistry with one another. The character models are well-made and the point of view seems mostly believable (though I feel that looking down oneself when lying in bed would be a really uncomfortable position to be in, let alone sleep in), the daughter looks amazing beyond my previous complaints and even the mother has her own charm once she's calmed down a bit.

This is certainly one of the more well-crafted early-development titles of this kind I've seen for a while, and I'm pretty interested in what comes next. Keep up the good work.

All good points. There certainly are a number of archetypal difference between the mother and daughter as you mentioned. Your point regarding the endowment is also agreeable; it caters to only one side of the camp regarding overall size. I tried to find a balance between shape and size for the daughter, something that didn't resemble two hydrogen bombs strapped to her chest. I morphed a relaxed, perky pair (oxymoron, isn't it?) instead of the regular firm, ripe fruit that are found pretty commonly; just my personal preference, I suppose. One could say that in a canonical sense, she is in fact her mother's daughter.

The background was an oversight, definitely. A combination of the poor texturing on the beanbag along with me forgetting to angle and sink the controller does make it look a bit tacked on. Environments have been one of the trickier hurdles for me during posing and rendering -- always room to improve.

I'm very pleased that you were intrigued by what's available thus far. I appreciate the words of advice and hope your interest persists until next time.

Incest isn't a major thing for me, but this seems interesting and there's nothing new or updated in my current play list, so I'll d/l and let ya know. I like the concept of lots of options and slightly more realism to the dialogue tho. But at the end, I'd caution I think most of us are here for some sexy fun times so you'll need to balance time vs reward carefully.

edit:

ok, tried it.... honestly its a bit too short right now to form much of an opinion, but what is there is well written. Only spotted a couple typos. I might suggest allowing a 'skip' option on text. There's potential here for sure

The content is almost solely exposition at the moment, but that certainly won't be the case forever. The next installment especially will have the first H - Scenes -- with whom is a mystery. You can skip text by holding down the ctrl key or set the text speed to maximum if you want more temperate control.

I agree with Tyrranus. Incest is ok I guess... so I am not your target audience.

Your dialogue on the father side is really good (Haven't played the son side since I have 0 interest in it). I liked the natural feel with the father daughter. Mother seems like a total bitch, but some people are like that. Saying that, I feel like there needs to be a tease of some sort to give us a clue of the future. It's important to take your time to build the relationship for it to feel real but it's also a game and people need some goods.

Let me give an example, the daughter comes out of the bath room in a towel, and the dad sees her and has a quick fantasy. You show the fantasy, the daughter in the shower naked masturbating in the water. Once the father realizes what he is doing he snaps out of and and is like WTF an I thinking...

This gives the audience a taste of what is to come, but not actually creating a fake or artificial story which forces it. 

Adventures of Tara has a VERY early sex scene for this reason, he had the bad guy trick his way into Tara's pants, but then the author pulls back on the hardcore content and slowly builds up the corruption of her. I really think this concept would help keep viewers attention early on.

I completely agree -- balance is an absolute necessity. Funnily enough, I'm actually cooking up something similar to what you're describing. There are most definitely some clever writing inventions that can appease the player while still preserving the plausibility of the narrative.

Gave the game a test drive tonight and so far so good. You're putting a lot into developing the dialogue and that's a good thing. Your character models are expressive and you've obviously rendered a LOT of frames just for the little content there is. That's fairly impressive but can become a lot of work for you the longer the game becomes and the more story branches there are. I still MUCH prefer the daughter's model over the mother's. I did get to see her in softer moods but she's still got a hard look to her and a pretty huge beak. I'm not saying she doesn't have potential, just that the daughter is a lot more appealing at the moment. 

Of the two storylines I've tried out so far I found the Father's more compelling, which is unfortunate. He comes across as a good guy and I sympathize with him right off the bat. The story made me want to know more about the difficulties he's having with the wife and I felt like either route, daughter or wife, could be enjoyable. The son, on the other hand, is a tremendous douche. Granted, the game is in early stages yet but his attitude, dialogue options, and overall situation made me dislike him heartily. The only time he was somewhat likable was when I spoke to the sister with him but that was short lived. It had little to do with the mother since my choices actually ensured I saw very little of her, which was odd. Guess I made the wrong dialogue guesses. Still, not a great start for him. 

Overall, besides the above points, I have very few complaints. The backgrounds are pretty good for a game of this type, you use very realistic lighting, and your camera angles are well thought out. The dialogue so far is pretty realistic and there's a lot of it, which is promising for the rest of the story. I definitely do not mind a long build up to sex scenes in a game. The more you build the story and make me get to know your characters, the more I'll look forward to them getting together. I had no problems with the interface or any of the options and there didn't seem to be any glaring typos. If there were any bugs, I didn't come across them.

As I said, so far, so good. You should be proud of the work you've done. I'll be looking forward to seeing future versions of the game as they come out.

I'm glad you finally came around! I must thank you for appreciating the physical work; it's patience consuming, but I think the end product isn't too bad at all. The branches are certainly the most intimidating of all, but I'm confident that with forethought regarding story and a swift fingers regarding coding, I won't have any trouble.

I can agree that the son is by no means a likeable individual. His inner and outer expressions are almost always vulgar and wicked in nature, only subsiding when he is caught in a bind and knows for certain he cannot escape without some smooth talking (his mother after catching him spying, for example). I wanted to establish a contrast between these two men that were molded from two different decades; the father displaying stoicism with bursts of empathy and the son displaying hedonism with the cruel, detached words of irony that unbridled young folk speak. He's pretty hard to like, but I hope that doesn't degrade the narrative for you too much -- that would be sour.

Again, I thank you for your kind words. It's not the most polished in the world by far, but I'm doing the best I can and always looking to improve upon it! I wholeheartedly agree that the pay off is evermore sweet when you are invested in the characters, understanding their motivations, directions and overall humanity.

I'll be proud when it's done! Onto the next installment, I say! I'll hope to see you around when it's out.

Not to intrude too much into your development strategy but how do you intend to develop the story content wise. Focus on a single POV character to story completion, maybe focus on both to specific milestones?

Seems like a lot of creators get swept up in having too many ideas and do not make too much progress due to splitting focus.

I've been and plan to continue releasing two story sections for each game update, one for each POV respectively. I think there are definitely many who favor one campaign over the other, but I'd like to release them in tandem since they intertwine and reveal more exposition of a collective story. It hasn't been an impediment thus far, thankfully.

Looks really good and the daughter looks great. I was reading the posts and reading all the different people that are going to be in the game and ones that you can romance with the father. Can you only romance one per game or will you be able to romance the daughter and niece or all three of them in one game where you will be able to score with all three of them or 2 of them?

Just a few idea's.

I was thinking maybe have where the father could have romance with the daughter solo or 2 of them like the daughter and niece or romance all three the daughter niece and sister in law and have one big old party. 

Keep up the great work can't wait for the next one.

Hi! I really like this game. Thank you for novelty!

Now, briefly about the game:

In most cases I agree with MadGenuis, Sarathis

I tried to find a balance between shape and size for the daughter, something that didn't resemble two hydrogen bombs strapped to her chest.

Honestly, the daughter's breast in a sweater looks more like a udder. Excuse me, but i'm seriously. She's a young girl! Really, in this game such a strong earthly attraction?

Very beautifully modeled characters (except for the daughter's breast in sweater), but I think you need to work more with the renderer. It seems that in some places light and shadow is not enough. If the game is with a first-person view (awesome!), then you need to work on the visual component. For example, when playing the guitar, no shadows and no light.

Necessarily need to modify the interface. Increase the number of date slots to save.

The game can be launched even if not enter the family names.

The beginning for the son: At "GO F*CK YOURSELF" in the corner you can see a black strip (trifle).

As the Son:

Unbridled Cousin

This is gay/yaoi? This is not a problem, I'm just verifying. Maybe optional function? It's all right. The maing things is NOT TO RUIN ROMANCE!

Actually, the game has great potential. 

Sorry for my English. Sorry if i've talked nonsense. I am impressed.

Thanks for game. I will follow the development.

This is gay/yaoi? This is not a problem, I'm just verifying. Maybe optional function? It's all right. The maing things is NOT TO RUIN ROMANCE!

Actually, the game has great potential. 

Sorry for my English. Sorry if i've talked nonsense. I am impressed.

Thanks for game. I will follow the development.

The cousin is a woman, so no worries that there's going to be male x male content.

Honestly, the daughter's breast in a sweater looks more like a udder. Excuse me, but i'm seriously. She's a young girl! Really, in this game such a strong earthly attraction?

She is at least 18, not 12, which makes her a young women, not a girl. While I agree her breasts are probably to large for her age, there are a few teenagers with breasts that big, super uncommon though. So in the end I agree I wish they were smaller, but to call it an udder???? You need to tone down the exaggeration LOL.

Want utters? She stared porn weeks after she turned 18... Some women have big boobs, even when they are teenagers.

post-67-0-12651400-1489007444_thumb.jpg

You can have someone be abnormal. The daughter can have abnormally large breasts, but the key is that it is individual. If EVERYONE has huge boobs then you have a problem. It starts reading juvenile fantasy when you see everyone with big fake titties.

XJ347

I'm not against her breasts, I even like them. Big breasts or small, I like any! ...probably, any.  On other pictures (patreon, 12$ and 20$), breasts looks even beautiful. Prejudice about a breast I do not have. I will specify only one: "breast in a sweater".  When I saw her in the sweater, what I thought, I wrote. Maybe it's in the fold. A sweater completely wrapped around breasts. Talking about the udder, I meant that it is small and I said loving:) I did not mean to be rude. I'm sorry. 

37f82b536996267.jpg

If shorter: It's a sweater, not a breast.

Sorry for my English.

Unfortunately, that's an effect from Daz3D that causes that. In Daz when you tell a piece of clothing to conform to the figure it conforms to all the curves as well. This makes it sit on the body unrealistically. In order to make the sweater drape down over her breasts in a way that looks real a lot of work is required, or special morphs you have to pay for. I'm not sure Gumdrop Games wants to put that kind of effort into fixing a minor issue when he could be spending his time perfecting the story and rendering new scenes instead.

No matter how hard I look I can't see a udder guess I need high powered lens to be able to see the udders. I have also never seen a cow udder that looks that good.

Dating my daughter my little princess and most others are almost always DAZ. A Outfit in DAZ for a body conforms to whatever body the outfit was made for it may work with other bodies but other times there might be clipping. If you take a genesis 3 body and wear a genesis 3 outfit it'll conform to the body if you were to take the bodies hand place it on top of the outfit to where the hand is touching the outfit the outfit will form to the players hand. If you were to place the hand just under the outfit the outfit would form to the hand there.

Sarathis

So I thought it was Daz3D. Can try Vue or Poser? What program is used in the game Dating My Daughter? Maybe before the photo session, she put some lining under her breasts, that the sweater naturally lay down?

I'm not certain what program MrDots uses on Dating My Daughter but he has the same problem that Gumdrop Games has. It's just not as obvious because of the clothing he chooses. Take a look at the Daughter when she's wearing the Father's shirt or the (regular) secretary outfit. Her breasts are clearly outlined when, realistically, the shirt would fall straight down from the most outstanding part of her curves.

You could suggest those changes to Gumdrop Games but he seems to be more concerned with adding more scenes than redoing the renderings at this point in time.

Archived