CBBE Body Scale not working - pls help

leatherkid

So I was installing some mods and accidently installed one that replaced parts of CBBE. So I uninstalled them both, then re-installed CBBE, but now, any edits I made in the bodyscale section only show up when armor is equiped. When my player is naked, they are the default CBBE body. I have no idea what's going on.

I'm not sure, but if you are using Mod Organizer you should make it the first in the load order, and run LOOT?

I had it before but I can't remember how I fix it..

CBBE doesn't show in the load order because it's not a plugin. also, i have never used loot before, and this use to work fine.

I'm not sure, but if you are using Mod Organizer you should make it the first in the load order, and run LOOT?

CBBE doesn't show in the load order because it's not a plugin. also, i have never used loot before, and this use to work fine.

I don't know, I'm using Mod Organizer that's why it's kinda easy for me.

try running loot maybe?

...bodyscale section only show up when armor is equiped....

You mean in Racemenu?

Yes you need reinstall Bodyslide. (thats what i did) all your additional armor and own bodys will be there after you reinstalled Bodyslide.

It asks you if you want install Racemenu Sliders too for CBBE or UNP.

Then choose CBBE Racemenu Sliders, if you use CBBE Body.

And then you also need create a Body with Bodylside, and be sure you have this Option checked when you make your Body in Bodylside. -> (Racemenu Morphs) it is on the left down side in Bodyslide. Maybe you forget it anyhow?

Thats all i know.. :(

If you use Racemenu Sliders and you install a Body without Bodyslide, then the Sliders don't work or show up in racemenu,

or they just work for your armors, because you did make your armors before in Bodyslide to fit these Sliders.

I had this issue too, and thats how i solved it. :)

There is a Plugin which adds Body Sliders into Racemenu, you need choose then UNP Racemenu Sliders, or CBBE Racemenu Sliders and also you need a Body from Bodyslide, which you created.

Then the sliders work in Racemenu..

I don't know, I'm using Mod Organizer that's why it's kinda easy for me.

try running loot maybe?

what is loot exactly? I do use NMM for all my mods.

...bodyscale section only show up when armor is equiped....

You mean in Racemenu?

Yes you need reinstall Bodyslide. (thats what i did) all your additional armor and own bodys will be there after you reinstalled Bodyslide.

It asks you if you want install Racemenu Sliders too for CBBE or UNP.

Then choose CBBE Racemenu Sliders, if you use CBBE Body.

And then you also need create a Body with Bodylside, and be sure you have this Option checked when you make your Body in Bodylside. -> (Racemenu Morphs) it is on the left down side in Bodyslide. Maybe you forget it anyhow?

Thats all i know.. :(

If you use Racemenu Sliders and you install a Body without Bodyslide, then the Sliders don't work or show up in racemenu,

or they just work for your armors, because you did make your armors before in Bodyslide to fit these Sliders.

I had this issue too, and thats how i solved it. :)

There is a Plugin which adds Body Sliders into Racemenu, you need choose then UNP Racemenu Sliders, or CBBE Racemenu Sliders and also you need a Body from Bodyslide, which you created.

Then the sliders work in Racemenu..

I am pretty sure I have done this already, but I appreciate the help. I'll try this again to make sure.

Archived