[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

50 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm not trying to be too much of a bother here but something else looks to be amiss. While the upper body no longer stretches out, the testicles stretch up towards the abdomen.

Here are a few screenshots of it happening:

Reveal hidden contents

5a35fbaad6940_12-16-17_10-53-54PM.thumb.jpg.f50b48c170cdfbe1d79d25e1304768b7.jpg

5a35fbf98df70_12-16-17_10-54-11PM.thumb.jpg.059650120f1cc012cda24fa5a1f2e95b.jpg

Yeah, same here, using Default and Lunar, on both male & famale sims.   Sack was above belly button laying down.  I hit tab and looked around to find there abouts location.

Yes, they work with other AP animations so the product does work :smiley:   Just figure i would tosss my 2 cents in lol

I can't find the exercise machine in build buy mode. Where exactly can I find it??

I've searched trough all the stuff you can buy, both in game items and my own downloads.

I've checked my downloads and I have the latest version of turbodriver wicked and I downloaded the animationpackeges you told and everything works, I just can't find exercise machine.

13 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm not trying to be too much of a bother here but something else looks to be amiss. While the upper body no longer stretches out, the testicles stretch up towards the abdomen.

Here are a few screenshots of it happening:

Hide contents

5a35fbaad6940_12-16-17_10-53-54PM.thumb.jpg.f50b48c170cdfbe1d79d25e1304768b7.jpg

5a35fbf98df70_12-16-17_10-54-11PM.thumb.jpg.059650120f1cc012cda24fa5a1f2e95b.jpg

Mannn I'm really sorry that this keeps happening.

Thanks for reporting it to me early though, I would have thought everything was fine 

And you're never "bothering" me when it was my mistake haha 
Fixed version should be uploaded now: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/

Hopefully this will be the last time. =}

Please let me know if it works now. 

13 hours ago, Jeepster said:

Yeah, same here, using Default and Lunar, on both male & famale sims.   Sack was above belly button laying down.  I hit tab and looked around to find there abouts location.

Yes, they work with other AP animations so the product does work :smiley:   Just figure i would tosss my 2 cents in lol

Haha, thanks for letting me know man :smile:

Hopefully this is the final fix I'll have to do for this problem

Fixed: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/

1 hour ago, darkest_ei said:

I can't find the exercise machine in build buy mode. Where exactly can I find it??

I've searched trough all the stuff you can buy, both in game items and my own downloads.

I've checked my downloads and I have the latest version of turbodriver wicked and I downloaded the animationpackeges you told and everything works, I just can't find exercise machine.

6Wj6-AKtWO9u23BNDyQvQf3pcApm5XTwCpwR6xKb983woM_kLYUZBX1oBZowdyVgDWiJmONuuSSxZLfcCFp59AO-O9UH28G9CrL_teCYJmwtH56WAGgB6_evGEtqXB2KayFoRlP27IecHXr8Mf_kNY-5qoaQyFxRuaypRug1nIYdTspUYB31XBebnsu6zVm0JzCVJydwCok3eSeMdm9cBGhMfHLo0cZwI2jX0a2M4ctUgLmWyqDhGvKUoFoFWwl7EpgDHwGh4q78s0zWwV6bd0B1cvD7hYa1B_XerPuAdzoXTAmDNgIXLk9BrpMLP4IJ6OWlCmPPMEbwjVXOyOq3zgBrWHO7HiuZR02cY0tQ-FqHVsdK6fW3hD5FdxxD0T2t18_9ei1SsSE8UTUsm5F4iWpvHOKuEKKUN92EAYZyJNAjSFuFVe3-lTAh_aADF0sGaLZ60auC548s1vtu01oF_Qv8_RSwtpFSGZnDej577G2omy7vXYjkuM7TG7X3oRdZlMBDyMwiidRTasfz6nd0v8wAQvEA3QF6Tr9Ok5J2zzusI66uOFG2oy6q-MW8_Nybpvb3Kgug8YxtdWvw9qChDDyvfLJ44Xg7K4pHzsHxFA=w1244-h381-no

Bro, the machines come with the game. They're not a mod. :frown:

I honestly don't know how you can't find them.
It could be a mod conflict but I doubt it.

If you wanna be sure, turn off mods and restart your game and see it you can find it then.

But I really don't think that's the issue.

5 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Thanks for reporting it to me early though, I would have thought everything was fine 

Fixed version should be uploaded now: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/

Fixed: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/

6Wj6-AKtWO9u23BNDyQvQf3pcApm5XTwCpwR6xKb983woM_kLYUZBX1oBZowdyVgDWiJmONuuSSxZLfcCFp59AO-O9UH28G9CrL_teCYJmwtH56WAGgB6_evGEtqXB2KayFoRlP27IecHXr8Mf_kNY-5qoaQyFxRuaypRug1nIYdTspUYB31XBebnsu6zVm0JzCVJydwCok3eSeMdm9cBGhMfHLo0cZwI2jX0a2M4ctUgLmWyqDhGvKUoFoFWwl7EpgDHwGh4q78s0zWwV6bd0B1cvD7hYa1B_XerPuAdzoXTAmDNgIXLk9BrpMLP4IJ6OWlCmPPMEbwjVXOyOq3zgBrWHO7HiuZR02cY0tQ-FqHVsdK6fW3hD5FdxxD0T2t18_9ei1SsSE8UTUsm5F4iWpvHOKuEKKUN92EAYZyJNAjSFuFVe3-lTAh_aADF0sGaLZ60auC548s1vtu01oF_Qv8_RSwtpFSGZnDej577G2omy7vXYjkuM7TG7X3oRdZlMBDyMwiidRTasfz6nd0v8wAQvEA3QF6Tr9Ok5J2zzusI66uOFG2oy6q-MW8_Nybpvb3Kgug8YxtdWvw9qChDDyvfLJ44Xg7K4pHzsHxFA=w1244-h381-no

Bro, the machines come with the game. They're not a mod. :frown:

I honestly don't know how you can't find them.
It could be a mod conflict but I doubt it.

If you wanna be sure, turn off mods and restart your game and see it you can find it then.

But I really don't think that's the issue.

Sorry, I just realized it meaned these. I thought there was a fucking machine involved. No wonder I did'nt found what I was looking for :frown:

Thanks for the help. I'm feeling kinda dumb now...

52 minutes ago, darkest_ei said:

Sorry, I just realized it meaned these. I thought there was a fucking machine involved. No wonder I did'nt found what I was looking for :frown:

Thanks for the help. I'm feeling kinda dumb now...

Don't worry about it man :smile:

I'm just hoping the animations will actually work now that you've found it haha

Don't feel dumb man, honestly, these machines are not the first thing that came to me at first when I first started playing this game =]

Hope you like the animations :smiley:

1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

The fix worked perfectly. Thanks for everything!

1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Don't worry about it man :smile:

I'm just hoping the animations will actually work now that you've found it haha

Don't feel dumb man, honestly, these machines are not the first thing that came to me at first when I first started playing this game =]

Hope you like the animations :smiley:

I enjoy the animations, it's so much more fun with these activities :smile: xD

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/12/2017 at 3:09 AM, Trinicmuslim said:

hey do i replace the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations package from 12/9/ 2017 with this new OLL Animations (AP) package file or do they both stay in there?

Always make sure to simply replace the the old packages with the new ones. Never keep multiple versions with the same name in your mods folder 

On 25/12/2017 at 10:08 AM, jmeo said:

this's so amazing!!!!thx vry much!!!!!!!!

You're welcome :smile:

On 01/01/2018 at 7:03 AM, parzysty said:

Can I use the new cowgirl pose on the yoga mat without the actual mat? I don't have that expasion but I want that pose real bad :x

Almost all Yoga Mat animations can be done without the Yoga mat ;)

So don't worry about it 

2 hours ago, vandenmeer said:

Love your work ooOLaLa! Just downloaded the January version and tried to do the punching bag and exercise machine, but the sims are stuck. The pregnancy notification still comes up and the girl gets the cum. I did ww.fix but didn't seem to do the trick :\

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 10.03.32 pm.png

having the same problem with the stuck sims, only for the new update today.

5 hours ago, vandenmeer said:

Love your work ooOLaLa! Just downloaded the January version and tried to do the punching bag and exercise machine, but the sims are stuck. The pregnancy notification still comes up and the girl gets the cum. I did ww.fix but didn't seem to do the trick :\

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 10.03.32 pm.png

Oh my gosh, so sorry! This was my fault. 

Please re-download for the fixed version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-21january2018/

& let me know if it work now.

2 hours ago, infernal171 said:

Thanks for the update, your animations are getting better!

You're welcome :smile:

Glad you like them! 

2 hours ago, Mighty Cornholio said:

having the same problem with the stuck sims, only for the new update today.

So sorry Mighty Cornholio:

Please re-download for the fixed version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-21january2018/

1 hour ago, mike24 said:

Beautiful animations! Great job!

MIKE!!! Thanks man :smile: Only learned from the best (you and Amra) 

Great job on your stuff too