[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

somehow I don't get your standard soft penis model running - I get your stunning hard model with my sims but only the standard soft model. I don't really understand your install-instructions as well - so maybe there is my fault. Could you please help me?  Thank you!

--edit: I found the mistake: I had the old cmar-bottom-files still installed. No it works fine with one exception: during shower there is still the old model showing - why?

i wish someone made a tutorial about this because i still don't understand what i am doing wrong
I have SMOOTH II DEFAULT SKIN from LUUMIA_SmoothishII. i thought changing the SMOOTH II male skin default for LunarEclipse male skin default will work but apparentely dont. the hard dick still appears black in CAS (i didn´t saw if works with WickedWoohooMod but probably will appears black too in the game). what is the problem??? do i also need to instal LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_ALIENSET? i barely use aliens and i dont think i even have a default skin for them (besides the one from EA)

So did i not install everything that should be installed?

from LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_BaseGame i just installed:
- overlay textures: LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults (didn´t use the female skin. I keeped the default skin from LUUMIA_SmoothishII)

Did i need to use what is in the skintone colours paste too?

from the LunarEclipse-HDPenis[sims4]_MAINModelFiles.rar i just installed:
- 001FMaleFrame Penis - Default version
- 002Hard CAS Model (that is the one that dont work. it gets all black)
Did i miss something from that RAR file that i need to instal?

Did i need to install something from LunarEclipse-HDhardPenisModel[sims4]_MS3DFilesUNGROUPED.rar, LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_ALIENSET.rar and LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]TattooTextures.rar??? or the problem is that i need to change the female skin default?

do i need to take out?:
- TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis
- cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit
- viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4

Edit: i take out cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit & viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4 but still not work

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults is a default replacement. It will not work with SMOOTH II male skin default.

but i did change it to LunarEclipse male skin default. I just keeped the female skin from SMOOTH II and change the male skin to LunarEclipse AND STILL DONT WORK. so i don't know what is causing the problem

is my 1st comment that much confused to understand???? :(  because i wrote that i changed the male skin twice in that comment

for now i am still using viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4 because the LunarEclipse hard dick didn´t work even with is own skin default

Edit: or do you mean that i also need to change the female SMOOTH II skin to LunarEclipse female skin? 

I had to take out all my skins and put them back in by 3s to see which caused the problem.

I had a hell of a time with this too, I think youre missing the SOFT penis file. You have to have that one. I stillmhave an issue with some sims having the black "blotch crotch". I cant figure out why some males have the issue and some dont. 

Edit: my neighbor sim had blotch penis in CAS but I tested an animation & it was no longer black.

i wish someone made a tutorial about this because i still don't understand what i am doing wrong
I have SMOOTH II DEFAULT SKIN from LUUMIA_SmoothishII. i thought changing the SMOOTH II male skin default for LunarEclipse male skin default will work but apparentely dont. the hard dick still appears black in CAS (i didn´t saw if works with WickedWoohooMod but probably will appears black too in the game). what is the problem??? do i also need to instal LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_ALIENSET? i barely use aliens and i dont think i even have a default skin for them (besides the one from EA)

- overlay textures: LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults (didn´t use the female skin. I keeped the default skin from LUUMIA_SmoothishII)

Did i need to install something from LunarEclipse-HDhardPenisModel[sims4]_MS3DFilesUNGROUPED.rar, LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]SkinDEFAULTS_ALIENSET.rar and LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]TattooTextures.rar??? or the problem is that i need to change the female skin default?

do i need to take out?:

Edit: i take out cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit & viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4 but still not work

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults is a default replacement. It will not work with SMOOTH II male skin default.

but i did change it to LunarEclipse male skin default. I just keeped the female skin from SMOOTH II and change the male skin to LunarEclipse AND STILL DONT WORK. so i don't know what is causing the problem

is my 1st comment that much confused to understand???? :(  because i wrote that i changed the male skin twice in that comment

for now i am still using viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4 because the LunarEclipse hard dick didn´t work even with is own skin default

Edit: or do you mean that i also need to change the female SMOOTH II skin to LunarEclipse female skin? 

I had to take out all my skins and put them back in by 3s to see which caused the problem.

I had a hell of a time with this too, I think youre missing the SOFT penis file. You have to have that one. I stillmhave an issue with some sims having the black "blotch crotch". I cant figure out why some males have the issue and some dont. 

Edit: my neighbor sim had blotch penis in CAS but I tested an animation & it was no longer black.

It happens when you put cc that comes with more skintone colors.

It can be make up to  details to even a mod replacement that has nothing to do with skintone colors. 

I downloaded three files from this thread, Default Skins (Base), Default Skins (Alien) and Main Model Files. I loaded my game and went into CAS just fine without any crashing issues. I created a Vampire and noticed the majority of skintones are missing. The only skintones available were the Vampire skintones. No normal and alien skintones appeared. My issue is similar to Sanmaeree.

The vampire problem is because the base game human skintones are missing the occult: vampire tag.  The tags are pretty easy to add in sims 4 studio if you are familiar with it. 

I downloaded three files from this thread, Default Skins (Base), Default Skins (Alien) and Main Model Files. I loaded my game and went into CAS just fine without any crashing issues. I created a Vampire and noticed the majority of skintones are missing. The only skintones available were the Vampire skintones. No normal and alien skintones appeared. My issue is similar to Sanmaeree.

The vampire problem is because the base game human skintones are missing the occult: vampire tag.  The tags are pretty easy to add in sims 4 studio if you are familiar with it. 

Yea, I'm dumb and didn't even notice that! :o

I fixed it now, so they should work.

Also obviously I've been gone for a while. I haven't been on social media much at all over January because of issues related to family and my cat so I'm sorry for missing some of the posts here. :(

Especially since the Vampire issue was super easy to fix and only took a few minutes. So that's sucky.  :/

I need to go through the the posts and I hope I didn't miss much else.

People seem to have an issue with the Penis showing black still. Just remember that it will show black if you use skin defaults that are not mine. So if you want to use different CC defaults(as a lot of people do) use the tattoo texture files in the correct colour and everything should work properly.

I'll try to get some creators to give me permission to create compatible versions of theirs skins for this mod in the future. I'm actually going to be able to link a compatible version of Luumia's skins hopefully soon.

If there are CCskins that people REALLY want that are pretty popular, let me know here and I'll see if I can get permission. It just takes a little bit because some popular creators don't have a public email or have PMs open for obvious reasons.

Yea, I'm dumb and didn't even notice that! :o

I fixed it now, so they should work.

Also obviously I've been gone for a while. I haven't been on social media much at all over January because of issues related to family and my cat so I'm sorry for missing some of the posts here. :(

Especially since the Vampire issue was super easy to fix and only took a few minutes. So that's sucky.  :/

I need to go through the the posts and I hope I didn't miss much else.

People seem to have an issue with the Penis showing black still. Just remember that it will show black if you use skin defaults that are not mine. So if you want to use different CC defaults(as a lot of people do) use the tattoo texture files in the correct colour and everything should work properly.

I'll try to get some creators to give me permission to create compatible versions of theirs skins for this mod in the future. I'm actually going to be able to link a compatible version of Luumia's skins hopefully soon.

If there are CCskins that people REALLY want that are pretty popular, let me know here and I'll see if I can get permission. It just takes a little bit because some popular creators don't have a public email or have PMs open for obvious reasons.

They could be using the hq mod

do i need to take out?:

It can be make up to  details to even a mod replacement that has nothing to do with skintone colors. 

Im using Wild Guys skin (only for females) with your "junk" mod and my guys junk looks like he busted a black pen in his pocket too. Do you think there's a way to fix that if its got to do with the blotch-crotch? I know theres no conflict between the mods because not everyone has this issue... I also regularly use a facemask from  S Club, maybe that is causing issue... I will see. Its just a facemask overlay though, shouldnt affect his junk.

Oh I have your nudeskinset male skin overlay too, assuming I needed that but maybe I dont? 

I thought the tattoos were only for females with a penis... trying that route anyway to see what I can fix with those.

post-1590711-0-06025100-1486939067_thumb.png

What is combination For your penis only used for males, what needs to be downloaded? I used update for sims 4 and I use WW-update on Patreon.

Nothing special is required to use it exclusively for males. It is female characters who need to specifically be given penises for them to appear on them.

I'm having some difficulty getting this to work. I've followed the instructions for installing not-as-default-nude but I can't get it to show up in any form, either in CAS or with WW.

the packages I've included in mods are:

LunarEclipse_yfAcc[HIDEFemalePenis]_BrowRingVer001

LunarEclipse_yfTattooAcc[FemaleSoftPenis]_NudeVer001

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly
LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_ALIENSET
LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME
LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_VAMPIRESET

The only thing I can find in game are the tattoo options, but they don't seem to do anything. There is no hard CAS option for male or females. Neither the hard nor soft models appear when using WW options, only the default one included. Am I missing files?

do i need to take out?:

Im using Wild Guys skin (only for females) with your "junk" mod and my guys junk looks like he busted a black pen in his pocket too. Do you think there's a way to fix that if its got to do with the blotch-crotch? I know theres no conflict between the mods because not everyone has this issue... I also regularly use a facemask from  S Club, maybe that is causing issue... I will see. Its just a facemask overlay though, shouldnt affect his junk.

Oh I have your nudeskinset male skin overlay too, assuming I needed that but maybe I dont? 

I thought the tattoos were only for females with a penis... trying that route anyway to see what I can fix with those.

Put this mod first in the folder and that solves 90% of problems, try that. 

How do put a penis on a women I can see it but its not being put on her for my lesbian,vampire,singer,comedian.writer wife 

If I am parsing your message correctly, you are asking how to only add a phallus to one specific woman? Use Wicked Whims and select the option for that one woman to have a penis. It is not automatically assigned to women at all.

How do put a penis on a women I can see it but its not being put on her for my lesbian,vampire,singer,comedian.writer wife 

If I am parsing your message correctly, you are asking how to only add a phallus to one specific woman? Use Wicked Whims and select the option for that one woman to have a penis. It is not automatically assigned to women at all.

Oh alright thanks 

Guest terky90

Am I doing something wrong? I'm stuck. Whenever I go into character selection the legs section is completely empty. No textures or model what so ever. This is my first time trying Sims4 mods and I don't have an idea what to do. Thanks

do i need to take out?:

no, was not that. i did put the soft penis file (001FMaleFrame Penis - Default version)

the problem is that i didn't had put any file from the folders: SkinTone Colors & [sims4]TattooTextures
(i still dont know if i need of this both folders and everything that is on that 2 folders but since i tried and it worked without any bug maybe it really need everything)

i believe that this thread needs a better tutorial of want do we need to install or not because it can get quite confuse. i just thought that having the skin, the soft and hard dick file would work but it need more things that is not that well clarified that they were needed. (and also i my opinion male and woman files need to be separed in different RAR/ZIP folders to download bc not everyone want to put dick in woman and it can get a bit confused sometimes to understand what is for male and what is for woman. it would be better if all you need to male (dicks, texture and SkinTone) would be just in one RAR and what you need for woman in a different RAR. but well that is just my opinion :cool: )

My intention was to make a post op transsexual Sim. So I made a female Sim with male frame, female fashion choice, and no penis. After reading your instruction I thought I would use "001FMaleFrame Vag" but it doesn't seam to work. My female sim with a male frame doesn't have a penis in CAS which is fine, but in game when taking a shower or sitting on the toilet a penis shows. Also a penis shows up on my transsexual Sim in WickedWhims which is bad because I want her to have only vaginal sex. The animation plays fine but it is a little awkward with the penis showing.

I have removed all of Cmar's penis mods. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to remove TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package as well?

Actually I would like to have both pre-op and post-op transsexuals in my game without having to switch the default file and restart the game every time I play an other character. Some would maybe say that I could just use a female Sim with a female frame, but that is really not an option. A transgender woman come equipped with a "male frame" IRL. I am not into the Futa thing. I like realism a lot better.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the default penis only show up on male Sims with a male frame and then make the penis optional for all other combinations?

Hi I really love your work thank you! I would love to be able to use these in game but I've been struggling on installation :/

So basically I installed it but the penis won't show up HD? Why is that?

If anything can someone let me know how to install it basically for males but also HD??? Thank you!!!