Skyrim Online RolePlay Server Project

Skyrim Online RP Server Project

Here we go ! First of all i've to apologie about my bad english but thats not the subject here so let me explain ;)

I downloaded and host a server succefully with a WAN mod for skyrim to play RP with 2 friends and i have to say, we have some fun ! 

For the instance the server run properly with some lags and glitchz but its ok, so far i succed to make work on the server :

- Modded armors and weapons (you can see the stuff of your friend in real time),

- Modded bodys and texture of characters.

- Modded houses.

Idles, some bug fixes.

do a trick to tchat in-game (with steam tchat always on the top of skyrim to switch and RP)

The reason of this post is really simple, i want, i really fucking want to increase the value of this Project by :

- Add a private professionals powerfull servers dedicated to run it (EU and US to avoid troubleshootings with the lack of ping)

- Make works FNIS properly and many other sex and non-sex animation mods

- Add as many sexy and lewds mods work on the server as we can.

- have a real ingame tchat like in a MMO

- Increase the stability and performances at a maximum level.

- Create a patcher, cause yes, the Online Mod need to have the mods in the same order in the organizer, evrybody have to add the same mods as the one who host the server.

- Add you guys to have fun with us !

In fact, the general idea can be resumed at : Offer to Skyrim players an entire RP Multiplayer modded server ready to play, a kind of "new lewd experience of Skyrim with other players"

Well then, what you thinking about that, let me know !

If wanna talk about it you can add me on steam : Tataken

Special mention and thanks to Siegfre, creator of the Tamriel Online - Skyrim LAN Multiplayer

I mean, there has been cases where people managed to make MP for a single player game in the past (Just Cause is a great example), so I'd imagine someone being able to do so with Skyrim too, it is too bad the original team got shutdown  that were working on a Skyrim MP mod,  I really wish Bethesda would let us enjoy the game with a few more people. 

Its a very good idea BUT keep in mind that Tamriel Online is not yet enough optmized for quest or what, the sync isn't perfect at all (when you move too fast the other player can see you run on a wall, you have to move carefully, the best way is walking, like when you RP, its works perfectly)

For the stress test i have no idea if it can handle that, someone can host a server and past the adress here ? that we can try to connect on.

The test location'll be coc qasmoke

Tamriel online is really nice if you play up to 4 people...but there is no text or voice chat ingame..would be an interesting skse plugin converting mic Input to ingame voice sound? i guess theres a way since there is this mod where you can scream in mic to shout so...

Tamriel online is really nice if you play up to 4 people...but there is no text or voice chat ingame..would be an interesting skse plugin converting mic Input to ingame voice sound? i guess theres a way since there is this mod where you can scream in mic to shout so...

that is something from Funny, all four players would then be *Dovahkiin*? 00008356.gif

I believe I must to me hand over.

giphy.gif

Hahaha no for real now its only about meeting people ingame for social reason gameplay is not really for multiple gamers (there is aggro system btw :DD)..But there is this lack of a chat...

Hahaha no for real now its only about meeting people ingame for social reason gameplay is not really for multiple gamers (there is aggro system btw :DD)..But there is this lack of a chat...

I have indeed not understood everything, because you need to know, I speak no English.

only so much *social contacts*.

the to find I not in the Internet, contacts establish I in real life.  ;)  :)

Hahaha you made my day bro xD I don't mean like I want to get guys known more like: omg im in this fucking whiterun again but..WAIT WHOS THAT GUY!? but you will never find out on this kind of server

Archived