Best big boobed body replacers for NV

Frozium

I remember the first time I installed a body in NV was "Bouncing Natural Breasts" by Thaumx. The body was lovely, but it had the big problem of not having any DLC outfit converted.

I've been using another bodies for different playthroughs, but I want to use again a big boobed body, but I don't want to use Thaumx's again (unless someone can give me the converted outfits from the dlcs OR another outfits created by people).

So, what bodies do you recommend me?

It's only A Cup.  I do have a lot of stuff for Type3 Cali Boobs though.  But that boob size is more like a hefty and firm well-shaped D Cup.  Anyway, I think Exeter has an H Cup mod for NV, but his conversions were rushed so the rigging and weighting aren't that great.  Type3M is really good mod and its a full conversion.  I use some of those meshes in my game for select outfits.  But again, the boob size is probably less than what you're looking for.

It's only A Cup.  I do have a lot of stuff for Type3 Cali Boobs though.  But that boob size is more like a hefty and firm well-shaped D Cup.  Anyway, I think Exeter has an H Cup mod for NV, but his conversions were rushed so the rigging and weighting aren't that great.  Type3M is really good mod and its a full conversion.  I use some of those meshes in my game for select outfits.  But again, the boob size is probably less than what you're looking for.

Still, I welcome your help with gratitude. Thanks

Archived