Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Sims 4] MaryJane's animations for WickedWhims [Needs to be updated]

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

MaryJane

MaryJane

Pass that Dutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

POPULAR

ADULT CONTENT

18+ Only

Requires: WickedWhims by Turbodriver

!!! 4/2/17: I just read that the XML file needs an update for the animations to work. I'll look into this, but as I don't play sims 4 for myself anymore, I have to download everything again and dive into the WickedWhims XML once more. Since I didn't worked with it for a long time, my knowledge became a bit rusty, so give me some time to figure it all out again.

Thanks for understanding, and I do hope I'll have the updated version soon. When it's ready, I'll update the title of this thread. !!!

Hi everyone!

This package file contains two animation, clitoral stimulation 1 & 2, in the section handjob
This animations are suitable for the loveseat, couch, all chairs, outdoor bench and toilet.

Preview of animations:

Spoiler

Update 3/9/16:

- Edited animation: made it a bit higher, due to clipping with chairs.
- Added animation clitoral stimulation 2
- Added separate animations suitable for the toilet - the difference in height was too big.

Update 2/9/16:

- Added sound

Enjoy,

MaryJane

Previous version with old XML file, doesn't work correctly anymore. 

Attached File  WW_MaryJane_Animations.rar   200.89KB   270100 downloads

TURBODRIVER

TURBODRIVER

Wicked What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Great work! I've included your topic in my topic :)

Good luck with future animations!

MaryJane

MaryJane

Pass that Dutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Thanks! :) You made this possible ;)

For the few people (onlyseven) who downloaded already: I managed to upload the wrong file -.-' 

Please re-download! 

JayJay187

JayJay187

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Surprisingly accurate for your first animation, and we most def needed more female ones! Good shit.

Eksclusiv

Eksclusiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Ugh, nice work dude! And thank you for sharing it with us! Please keep it up - I mean: Certainly there can never be enough content creators!

MaryJane

MaryJane

Pass that Dutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Thanks guys! :)

I already added sound to the animation! It was easier than I thought it would be :)

jiechuwang

jiechuwang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Thanks! Expect more sims 4 Animation

MaryJane

MaryJane

Pass that Dutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

I will make more! And update this one eventually, because I noticed some clipping with some chairs when I tested the sound out. But that's something for later on. I have so much to learn. :)

Dorchester

Dorchester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Thank you....really nice

MeowHeaven

MeowHeaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Great Work~!!  Thanks for your contribution to the community~~~~~

Anarcis

Anarcis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Great job, looking forward to more!

MaryJane

MaryJane

Pass that Dutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Thanks all for the kind words!

I like the process of animating. In fact, I have a second one ready. Thing is that I'm a total n00b at this and keep making mistakes in the process after animating. I followed Turbodrivers tutorials a hundred times already (which are very helpful), but I can't get my own animations in game, how sad is that.

But hey, I got blender 'under control', so I hope I learn quickly with the other things too (creating a CORRECT package file), because this is kind of frustrating.

*Edit*

I finally did it, thanks to the very kind Turbodriver. It's not ready yet, need to fix a few flaws, but here's a teaser: 

Spoiler

Dorchester

Dorchester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Good job. I really like!

devonblue4u

devonblue4u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Wow, big props to you! Thanks!

LilianEdo

LilianEdo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
Hey Mary Jane, thanks for your efforts... if you open to suggestions can you please make an adult breastfeeding(tit sucking)animation. Please i would be very grateful

Ricard911

Ricard911

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Dang, these two are very well-made. Can't wait to see more of your work in the future!

MaryJane

MaryJane

Pass that Dutch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Thanks all! It's great you like them =) 

Hey Mary Jane, thanks for your efforts... if you open to suggestions can you please make an adult breastfeeding(tit sucking)animation. Please i would be very grateful

You mean an animation where an adult male is sucking the breast of a female? And in a sexual way right? Not that the male is a big baby or so (because that really ain't my cup of tea ;) )? Just to be clear, haha. 

I didn't do couple animations yet, but it's on my to do list. If you mean a teasing animation where an adult male is sucking on the breast of the female, I'll try. (But I can't promise I can do it though, I'm not so very skilled in animating yet)

BT523

BT523

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Thank you, MaryJane !

Can't wait to test your animations in the game. :cool:

LilianEdo

LilianEdo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Thanks all! It's great you like them =) 

You mean an animation where an adult male is sucking the breast of a female? And in a sexual way right? Not that the male is a big baby or so (because that really ain't my cup of tea ;) )? Just to be clear, haha. 

I didn't do couple animations yet, but it's on my to do list. If you mean a teasing animation where an adult male is sucking on the breast of the female, I'll try. (But I can't promise I can do it though, I'm not so very skilled in animating yet)

Yes MaryJane, thats what i meant if you dont mind... looking forward to it...thanks

jackbite69

jackbite69

Floppy Member :(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

This is Really Great Work!.. So, just to say thank you!