[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Just joined on patron!  :shy:

Thank you!

With an animated penis and tongue now available will you be using it too?

Of course! But I will wait for an unique rig  compatible with all different models like  default model, Lunaris, Better Bodies and Noir & Dark.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:24 AM, cateyes2201 said:

Then I hope, it comes in a separated file. I love Mikes animations ... but such stuff, neighter rape, incest and murder I don't need in my game. :confused:

On 11/12/2017 at 8:37 AM, craftyplumbob said:

I agree. It should be a separate package if it does happen. Because I don't want it either.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:47 AM, howzitaloha said:

If I remember right, with Sims 3 Mike had it separate. I think most modders create separate downloads for less traditional things like this, forced sex, etc.

Please respect other peoples interests and Mike will indeed be making them no doubt. He did for Sims 3's Kinky World after all. Just wait and see what will happen. Turbo would need to add support in Wicked Whims and there would need to be a dog cock model and rig for canines. Also as for rape it was a toggable feature (off by default) in Sims 3's Kinky World. Also for animations Amra, Lady, and I'm not sure about Mike had 'rough' animations but never condoned rape itself. Plus with Wicked Whims you can toggle which animations you do not want in the settings menu. So if the animations are not in a separate package you can disable them there so no 'rough' animations will be usable in game. Plus incest is a toggable feature in Wicked Whims right now so if you do not want it, its disabled by default. The goal is to offer people many options to fulfill their wildest fantasies and live out things they would/could not do in the real world. Just look at Sexlab with its various mods from simple making love to rough sex slaves. :blush:

I completely respect other peoples interests. Doesn't mean I have to like them myself... I just want it to remain an optional feature.

Edited by Guest
8 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

I completely respect other peoples interests. Doesn't mean I have to like them myself... I just want it to remain an optional feature.

Exactly things are optional you can change the settings in game. Not all like incest, rape, gay, bestiality, threesomes, anal, etc. The settings for Wicked Whims allows the individual to change things according to their taste. You won't have to bother with it if you do not want it as you said. Also Mike made the pet animations a separate file for Kinky World so it will probably be the same for Sims 4. That way you won't have to download the animations. :smile:

On 10/11/2017 at 5:51 PM, David770 said:

On 14/11/2017 at 2:12 PM, Darkening Demise said:

At the moment, no. Turbodriver doesn't make stuff with expansions yet (but exist the possibility to do using animals as locations with WWID). I don't know in the future if someone will do something and, in that case, I don't know if I will do something as well. If there is demand, someone surely will work on it, but It seems like these animations don't likes to the people. And It's difficult to put efforts on something minority, I like to do things that most of people like.

Edited by mike24

If Turbo adds the ability and you want to do it Mike, then it is your prerogative. There is an audience for it here at LL as is evident by the many posts about it. I've already stated I wouldn't use it, but I wouldn't condemn you for making it either. It's your right.

22 hours ago, mike24 said:

At the moment, no. Turbodriver doesn't make stuff with expansions yet (but exist the possibility to do using animals as locations with WWID). I don't know in the future if someone will do something and, in that case, I don't know if I will do something as well. If there is demand, someone surely will work on it, but It seems like these animations don't likes to the people. And It's difficult to put efforts on something minority, I like to do things that most of people like.

There is definitely a large audience for it and Hopefully when turbo does add the ability to carry out beast interactions, I think you should greenlight it with some animations as you've made them before. The only reason you're making them subfiles is because not everyone's into it. However alot of us are!

I think animators should be able to make what they want, despite the context of said animations.

WickedWhims already has some taboo here to download from fellow animators.

As long as no-one is REALLY getting hurt IN REALITY, then I see nothing wrong with is, seeing how it ISN''T REAL.

If you don't like an animation, don't download it/use it.

I defiantly think there is an audience for "beast" animations, and if were made, should be compiled into a file where the user can choose whether to download it or not.

I support whatever you choose to make, mike24.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:24 PM, cateyes2201 said:

Then I hope, it comes in a separated file. I love Mikes animations ... but such stuff, neighter rape, incest and murder I don't need in my game. :confused:

Imagine if something like that is added Turbo will probably add toggle on/off like his done with incest and sex with teens would be my guess so doubt, you would have to worry about it.

P.S Anyone else having problems with the double bed cowgirl animations, in mine the female actor suddenly started to idle in it. Not sure if it's a change in Wickedwhims update that cause it or what the source exactly, any ideas?

Edited by Khaine2000DK

What's your all problem with my statement? Incest and sex with teenagers is a bit different. They don't need new animations and are just activated or deactivated via WW. But for animals, it would need new animations, so I hope that, if Mike ever do any, they come separately in a package. I do not even want to imagine that this could be possible in MY game.

@Darkening Demise By the way, I 've nowhere written that I don't accept other opinions and preferences. I just don't want it for myself and I'm not alone with that.

On 20/11/2017 at 9:54 AM, Khaine2000DK said:

P.S Anyone else having problems with the double bed cowgirl animations, in mine the female actor suddenly started to idle in it. Not sure if it's a change in Wickedwhims update that cause it or what the source exactly, any ideas?

I don't have notice about this problem, works fine in my game.

Edited by mike24