Hey Great mod , thanks for the work! I am using Abduction now instead of F4ss. It works great except for when I abduct multiple enemies they kill each other until there is only 1 left who then goes to the settlement of my choice and they will even do caravan runs. So if I only abduct 1 they will start fighting for me as a companion. Once all the enemies are dead they head to the settlement. I dont know if they fight on the way to the settlement as the caravaners do

Hey Great mod , thanks for the work! I am using Abduction now instead of F4ss. It works great except for when I abduct multiple enemies they kill each other until there is only 1 left who then goes to the settlement of my choice and they will even do caravan runs. So if I only abduct 1 they will start fighting for me as a companion. Once all the enemies are dead they head to the settlement. I dont know if they fight on the way to the settlement as the caravaners do

I've tried something similar. The trick is to "capture" the individuals far enough from each other, and wait a bit with the actual ABDUCTION. Once they are out of sight, they will get along. However, I have had a bug where the travelling merchant Carla tried to kill one of the abductees, and the whole settlement went apeshit on her ass :-P I quickly contacted the local zoo to find out if apeshit is lethal =p

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this to work. I have completely lost the ability to pacify people, theres no options at all no pacify no command no anything. I was getting shot at by a raider aimed at him and nothing happened. I primarily want this mod to make the raiders work on my farms. I hope you can fix this soon I really want to have raider slaves working the farms. I want to put them on a settlemnt that i don;t give a shite about and then grow some crops and make them work come back every week or so to  get my produce and thats all :) I have to say though you have a great idea here and its something I have wanted since launch so please help me  to get it working. I am currently level 80 male and all pacify options are full except for humans I have only got 2 stars in the human pacify trait. oh and sorry for the bad grammar my keyboard keys are sticky and don;t always work.

I can't seem to get this to work. I have completely lost the ability to pacify people, theres no options at all no pacify no command no anything. I was getting shot at by a raider aimed at him and nothing happened. I primarily want this mod to make the raiders work on my farms. I hope you can fix this soon I really want to have raider slaves working the farms. I want to put them on a settlemnt that i don;t give a shite about and then grow some crops and make them work come back every week or so to  get my produce and thats all. I have to say though you have a great idea here and its something I have wanted since launch so please help me  to get it working. I am currently level 80 male and all pacify options are full except for humans I have only got 2 stars in the human pacify trait. oh and sorry for the bad grammar my keyboard keys are sticky and don;t always work.

Make sure you don't have any other mods editing either the intimidation perks or the various NPCs. Any plugin that does that and is set lower in your load order will break this mod.

One example of a clashing plugin I know of off the top of my head (as I had to manually patch it) would be Hmm What to Wear's "NPC Implement" patch, as it makes edits to the same NPCs as this mod and inevitably removes the scripts that this mod attaches to the same NPCs as a result.

I can't seem to get this to work. I have completely lost the ability to pacify people, theres no options at all no pacify no command no anything. I was getting shot at by a raider aimed at him and nothing happened. I primarily want this mod to make the raiders work on my farms. I hope you can fix this soon I really want to have raider slaves working the farms. I want to put them on a settlemnt that i don;t give a shite about and then grow some crops and make them work come back every week or so to  get my produce and thats all. I have to say though you have a great idea here and its something I have wanted since launch so please help me  to get it working. I am currently level 80 male and all pacify options are full except for humans I have only got 2 stars in the human pacify trait. oh and sorry for the bad grammar my keyboard keys are sticky and don;t always work.

Make sure you don't have any other mods editing either the intimidation perks or the various NPCs. Any plugin that does that and is set lower in your load order will break this mod.

One example of a clashing plugin I know of off the top of my head (as I had to manually patch it) would be Hmm What to Wear's "NPC Implement" patch, as it makes edits to the same NPCs as this mod and inevitably removes the scripts that this mod attaches to the same NPCs as a result.

im pretty sure i don;t i  only have that synth creator mod and infinite ammo for followers

im pretty sure i don;t i  only have that synth creator mod and infinite ammo for followers

Don't assume that only a follower mod would cause a conflict.

Also people have been extraordinarily messy with modding for Fallout 4, and I don't think I've run across like, a SINGLE plugin that I didn't have to clean SOMETHING up in it using FO4Edit, so it could also be an unintentional ITM edit that is causing a conflict as well... =.=

Well it seems its only this mod thats stuffed up. I can make shock dollars and all but when I point the weapon at a raider it says pacify I press E to pacify nothing happens and then I can;t do anything after that even waiting 15 minutes to try again its like pacify is completely disabled.

UPDATE

it was my fault I didn;t realize i needed pacify for humans up all the way to 3

done now and seems to be working

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble restraining anyone who is not a raider.  Raider's work great but don't get the option to restrain and capture other groups (gunners, BOS, etc).  Anyone who can guide me to a solution?

Also I really think this mod would be great if it included everyone.  Really wanted to catch Fahrenheit for a long time.  If anyone could give instructions on how to add factions/other npcs I would happily send it to the mod creator for upload. 

I am having trouble restraining anyone who is not a raider.  Raider's work great but don't get the option to restrain and capture other groups (gunners, BOS, etc).  Anyone who can guide me to a solution?

Also I really think this mod would be great if it included everyone.  Really wanted to catch Fahrenheit for a long time.  If anyone could give instructions on how to add factions/other npcs I would happily send it to the mod creator for upload. 

Can't you just recruit Fahrenheit with a follower mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3605/?

I know it is not entirely the same, but it works just as well. Just have to remember to tick off the "Only Recruit Essential" flag in the Pip-Man :-P

Can't you just recruit Fahrenheit with a follower mod?
http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/3605/?

I know it is not entirely the same, but it works just as well. Just have to remember to tick off the "Only Recruit Essential" flag in the Pip-Man :-P

Antioch666 don't invite me over for a beer and serve me o'doul's. :lol:   I mean it is technically beer but .......... :angry: .  Thanks though I didn't know that mod existed.  I did manage to figure out how to make an esp extension of my own that allows me to enslave her.  Pic is attached to the post.  I also added a couple of other women to the "can be enslaved" list.  I fixed the gunners (only commonwealth gunners I think), scavengers (both commonwealth and nuka cola world), and possibly the children of the atom (changed in the esp but couldn't find any alive to enslave).  I plan on adding more female actors to the enslave list as my free time allows. 

This is my first posted mod so be kind and let me know what you think and if you notice any problems.  Hey, maybe I can start my own thread for if Lazygirl gives permission.

post-164464-0-20321600-1480373841_thumb.jpg

Abduction extension test2.esp

• 1 month later...

Why i can abduct only one type of raider (0002898B) and gunner (000FD39B), for the others npc's i can only pacify them and nothing else. Can i do something to add all others raiders and gunners?

There are two different types of NPCs ingame, templated and non-templated. Templated ones are "working copies" of a blueprint ones, this type doesn't work to abduct since that would mean editing/breaking the template to add the workshopscript to it. Something I didn't want to make since it might break things including npc-leveling. If you want to make more NPCs abduct-able yourself it shouldn't require anything more than add the workshopnpc script to the actor and make sure they're set to be commandable, moveable and assignable for full settlement functionality.

Hi. How can I add the workshopnpc script to an NPC? I've been trying to, and can't seem to find a solution (and you make it seem simple :). Thanks!

...I also experience that sometimes the intimidation perk "wins" when deciding what happens with the raider. Meaning I get the option to pacify and incite, instead of restrain and abduct. Think it is a bit random at the moment.

Yeah I noticed that too. Pacify wins sometimes somehow lol.

I only get pacify and incite :( not sure what to do. I have level 3 intimidation perk.

...I also experience that sometimes the intimidation perk "wins" when deciding what happens with the raider. Meaning I get the option to pacify and incite, instead of restrain and abduct. Think it is a bit random at the moment.

Yeah I noticed that too. Pacify wins sometimes somehow lol.

I only get pacify and incite :( not sure what to do. I have level 3 intimidation perk.

So the pacify/incite option appears when the npc (or actor) you are attempting to restrain/abduct does not have (or can not add) the npcworkshop script.  What characters are you having problems with?

Alternatively, if you are running a competing mod which edits the intimidation perk, you may be running into compatibility issues.

Why i can abduct only one type of raider (0002898B) and gunner (000FD39B), for the others npc's i can only pacify them and nothing else. Can i do something to add all others raiders and gunners?

There are two different types of NPCs ingame, templated and non-templated. Templated ones are "working copies" of a blueprint ones, this type doesn't work to abduct since that would mean editing/breaking the template to add the workshopscript to it. Something I didn't want to make since it might break things including npc-leveling. If you want to make more NPCs abduct-able yourself it shouldn't require anything more than add the workshopnpc script to the actor and make sure they're set to be commandable, moveable and assignable for full settlement functionality.

Hi. How can I add the workshopnpc script to an NPC? I've been trying to, and can't seem to find a solution (and you make it seem simple :). Thanks!

Soooooo this is easier said than done, at least in my experience.  It involves using the creation kit to modify the characters/group who are not "playing nice" with the mod.  Lucky for you I have gone through and added a number of people/groups missing from the original mod.  I will continue to update from time to time adding more folks as I find them.  Just place the esp below AFTER the original abduction esp.

I am unable to fix situations where characters, such as Darla and added npcs from mods, give no options at all when aiming at them.  I am a EXTREME NOVICE to modding so if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  

abduction extended retooled.esp

Soooooo this is easier said than done, at least in my experience.  It involves using the creation kit to modify the characters/group who are not "playing nice" with the mod.  Lucky for you I have gone through and added a number of people/groups missing from the original mod.  I will continue to update from time to time adding more folks as I find them.  Just place the esp below AFTER the original abduction esp.

I am unable to fix situations where characters, such as Darla and added npcs from mods, give no options at all when aiming at them.  I am a EXTREME NOVICE to modding so if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  

Hey, thanks for the ESP. I've been testing it, but I can't seem to make it work. I mean, I am able to restrain and send to Sanctuary the NPCs that are listed in the ESP. However, once they arrive in Sanctuary, they do not execute my assignments - I am able to give the assignment command, but they say "sure" and totally ignore me afterwards, they just stroll around randomly :) 

I was able to make them work in Red Rocket, but I need them to operate in Sanctuary, and they just seem lost there.

Were you able to actually put them to work in Sanctuary?

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the ESP. I've been testing it, but I can't seem to make it work. I mean, I am able to restrain and send to Sanctuary the NPCs that are listed in the ESP. However, once they arrive in Sanctuary, they do not execute my assignments - I am able to give the assignment command, but they say "sure" and totally ignore me afterwards, they just stroll around randomly :)

I was able to make them work in Red Rocket, but I need them to operate in Sanctuary, and they just seem lost there.

Were you able to actually put them to work in Sanctuary?

Thanks!

I just check it out and my slaves worked just fine in Sanctuary.  They walked around and were not as focused as the slaves at the red rocket.  Ultimately if I followed them around long enough they starting performing their assigned tasks.

From what I can see every npc gets off track in sanctuary, and the slaves are following the crowd.  They are always hammering, aimlessly wandering, yada yada yada.  Basically something other than what you asked them to do.

I will tell you from my experience if you keep "once enemy" slaves with normal folks or "once friendly" eventually they are going to fight.  FYI

I just check it out and my slaves worked just fine in Sanctuary.  They walked around and were not as focused as the slaves at the red rocket.  Ultimately if I followed them around long enough they starting performing their assigned tasks.

From what I can see every npc gets off track in sanctuary, and the slaves are following the crowd.  They are always hammering, aimlessly wandering, yada yada yada.  Basically something other than what you asked them to do.

I will tell you from my experience if you keep "once enemy" slaves with normal folks or "once friendly" eventually they are going to fight.  FYI

Got them to work in a different settlement.

Can you please add the settlement script to the following actors (listed in the order of preference):

Sister Layla 13426E

Harborwoman 3005CBD

Mother Isolda 12DB48

Harborwoman 3005CC1

Or teach me how to add it myself (no idea how to use GECK, though)

Thanks!!

Got them to work in a different settlement.

Can you please add the settlement script to the following actors (listed in the order of preference):

Sister Layla 13426E

Harborwoman 3005CBD

Mother Isolda 12DB48

Harborwoman 3005CC1

Or teach me how to add it myself (no idea how to use GECK, though)

Thanks!!

It's good I saw your post today, would have been unavailable for almost two weeks after tonight.  BTW you can collar Darla now too.

post-164464-0-13133900-1483926223_thumb.jpg

abduction extended retooled.esp

Ok so I thought of something, it maybe stupid but bear with me.

The issue about having to had each and every npc by hand is about the mechanics behind the intimidation perk right?

I now that you can had "R button" actions to all npc. (unlimited companion framework do that optionally)

How about instead of overwriting the perk's action, you just check for perk level and activate it:

It means if you pass the check and you sneak you "R button" the npc to subdue him/her (but if you fail the check, you'll have all the settlement on your back or crime added I don't know).

Another stupid idea about the named npc that returns to their behaviour after being sent to a settlement:

I know quests can change a behavior.

Is it possible to make a radiant quest (by using an alias or something) that fire on the npc in question overriding the normal behaviour (by that I mean stop your normal behavior and do something else until the radiant quest is ended)

I think F4SS has something like that and the author was kind enough to let it open source.

• 2 weeks later...

If a fusion core equipped, try to remove it in pickpocket-mode. In future insert always a fusion core before a companion enter a suit.

Yes i tried that but with enslaved characters their is no command too tell them to leave the power armour I can do it with normal companions like cait or nick but with enslaved  characters there simply is no command to tell them to get out of the armour. I can only tell them its the easy way or hard way or to stay or come.