New Sexlab and In Game Voices (update : added Kasumi DOA5 jap voice redone because of some errors + new additional voices)

pennywise57

Hi id like to get the voice of lara but i cant get it to work , i dont have the skyrim.esm folder instead its sexlab.esm otherwise i dont know what i couldve missed :/

Just look at my answer right above your post, it has every folders detailed (for Kasumi, but every pack works the same way). If you don't have one of the folders (which you should if you follow all the instructions given on the first post of the topic) just create it, just be sure to respect the correct and complete path.

• 1 month later...

Good sounds :D

Btw, where to drop additional set 2 ? can't find anything to overwrite, or simply drop in the folder to get it working ?

After you installed this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/? , copy the content into Data/sound/fx/nhva (there will already be 3 folders named set1, set2 and set3, just replace set 2 in this case), then in game activate the spell Aditional voices, enable, and select set2, and there you go

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/29/2016 at 4:16 AM, pennywise57 said:

So I've redone the Kasumi pack almost entirely. If you downloaded the first version, redownload this one and replace. New things : 

- Added more voices for weapon swing and hurt. To install, place the files into data/sound/voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. Should work, if not tell me. To avoid double hurt sounds, I advise you delete the dmg25, dmg50 and dmg75 of the set1 folder if you installed it, otherwise at 25, 50 and 75 damage you'll get 2 sounds at the same time.

- If you use SexLab Defeat, the voice when you surrender or just loose the fight has been changed (you know, Mercy ! and No more ! I yield ! and stuff) to a custom voice too. 

- Some Sexlab files had too high speed, don't know why, but I fixed it. Also, there were too many dialogue sounds during sex, I put some away.

I'll do the weapon swing, hurt thing and Defeat voice for my older packs tomorrow.

Edit : all done.

could you tell me, which files that altered/change defeat (surrender) sounds? because I just want to change surrender and groan when knocked down voices...

thanks...

11 hours ago, silvanna said:

could you tell me, which files that altered/change defeat (surrender) sounds? because I just want to change surrender and groan when knocked down voices...

thanks...

Hi ! If that's what you want just use the skyrim.esm file and ignore the rest

Archived