- Head tracking in Behaviours
- Lean in Behaviours beta 2.5
- Any BnB
- I think Sexout already includes a previous version of this

List of known incompatibilities
- Tails and wings
- Malo resizer

For modding
- It's not suggested to be used to rig or to animate, unless you perfectly know what it involves
- It's a resource, you can do whatever you want with it. However it would be better some cooperation for a new version instead than making brand new mods or include it on other mods, in order to grant more compatibility.
- No changes in ragdolls, please

PM me for help or requests

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

hi, is this a better alternative to using the bnb body extender compatibility skeleton on the nexus? is that one outdated?

Here these 3 main skeletons, they are pretty much compatible with things you usually see around (i.e. BnB), here the few differencies they have:

- Astymma's compatability skeleton has Alexscorpion's visors compatibility

- Deedes' The Skeleton has the same compatibilities of Astymma, plus: Malos resizer, Ragdolls and Xilandro's Diagonal Movement. The file was cleaned from unnecessary trash, making it one third of its original size. It has two cons: Foot IK is broken, the leg won't be bent when you're on rocks etc. ; it will deform corpses, it requires Havok Bouncer.esp to correct this.

- This skeleton has more or less Astymma's compatibility minus Alexscorpion's visor, plus: CBBE-NV, BodyMorph and few others that interest only me as modder. The file was cleaned from unnecessary trash, making it one third of its original size.

44 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Here these 3 main skeletons, they are pretty much compatible with things you usually see around (i.e. BnB), here the few differencies they have:

- Astymma's compatability skeleton has Alexscorpion's visors compatibility

- Deedes' The Skeleton has the same compatibilities of Astymma, plus: Malos resizer, Ragdolls and Xilandro's Diagonal Movement. The file was cleaned from unnecessary trash, making it one third of its original size. It has two cons: Foot IK is broken, the leg won't be bent when you're on rocks etc. ; it will deform corpses, it requires Havok Bouncer.esp to correct this.

- This skeleton has more or less Astymma's compatibility minus Alexscorpion's visor, plus: CBBE-NV, BodyMorph and few others that interest only me as modder. The file was cleaned from unnecessary trash, making it one third of its original size.

So your saying this is the best all- around skeleton to use? With no cons?

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

So your saying this is the best all- around skeleton to use? With no cons?

I don't know of any cons. But I can't say it's the best, it depends by what you need. When I made it, I specifically wanted something for Prideslayer and Odessa, plus my BodyMorph. So I didn't add Alexscorpion's visors for example. I also didn't want Malos' compatibility and Ragdolls, due to the cons I wrote on The Skeleton. But the truth is - Ragdolls are charming for many, I should simply decide to make my own updated version of The Skeleton, mixing it with this one.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I don't know of any cons. But I can't say it's the best, it depends by what you need. When I made it, I specifically wanted something for Prideslayer and Odessa, plus my BodyMorph. So I didn't add Alexscorpion's visors for example. I also didn't want Malos' compatibility and Ragdolls, due to the cons I wrote on The Skeleton. But the truth is - Ragdolls are charming for many, I should simply decide to make my own updated version of The Skeleton, mixing it with this one.

I only used the compatibility skeleton on nexus for the bnb I used once, I gave up on it because I think it causes too much instability, but in the description it states that this here skeleton is a more up to date skeleton of whatever's in the sexout framework, so i'll be using this for that reason I guess. it's been a while since I've been on new vegas and I noticed this skeleton right away. 

7 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

I only used the compatibility skeleton on nexus for the bnb I used once, I gave up on it because I think it causes too much instability

I have some serious doubts that your instability was caused by that skeleton. It's a vanilla skeleton + some added bones that allow other mods to work properly, you wouldn't notice differencies in game, really.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I attach a couple of extra files.

The nif is for High Heels compatibility. It must be renamed in Skeleton.nif and goes inside the third person skeleton folder (Data\meshes\characters\_male)

The zip contains both the first and third person skeleton for compatibility with Xilandro's mods (Quickthrow, headtracking), install it as any other mod

Apple Jam 09 May 2020 + Xilandro 1st and 3rd.zip AppleJam BoMo + HH skeleton 3rd.nif

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 9:41 PM, A.J. said:

I attach a couple of extra files.

The nif is for High Heels compatibility. It must be renamed in Skeleton.nif and goes inside the third person skeleton folder (Data\meshes\characters\_male)

The zip contains both the first and third person skeleton for compatibility with Xilandro's mods (Quickthrow, headtracking), install it as any other mod

Apple Jam 09 May 2020 + Xilandro 1st and 3rd.zip 328.08 kB · 20 downloads AppleJam BoMo + HH skeleton 3rd.nif 41.32 kB · 22 downloads

Pistol, smg, and other various weapon positions when holstered, are messed up. B42 working as intended but bodymorph and such do not work at all.

Edit: weapon positioning issue seems to be related to latest YUP

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, just to give a small update.

I didn't have much time so it took me more than I was hoping. The idea I have in mind is an alternative way to patch what needs to be patched, I wrote the core and it seems working fine.

The pros are that everyone can make their own patches on the fly: it's not easy to understand what's behind it, but making random attempts to patch doesn't break anything, so why not. It also gives me a certain decent way to make patches which can coexist with the New Vegas Compatibility Skeleton and the people modifying it.

The cons are that since it's something extremely new, we still don't know all the possible downsides of it, we need to try and see what happens. Because, you know, one thing is the theory and one thing is the practice.

I just found one cons for example, BodyMorphs doesn't work. So all I can think is that there's some limitations with animations.

So if you wonder what's the point then... well let's say that there's more than one approach to these mods requiring a specific skeleton. For example I suppose One Army Man can work fine. Titans of the West probably doesn't, since it uses the same approach of Bodymorph. High Heels would work if there wasn't another limit, but this comes from the function itself, but I could probably make it work with a modify on the HH script itself, next thing I'll try doing it.

I think it's an interesting extra alternative that deserves to be tried. At the end, if things will work as intended, there won't be a Bodymorph patch for the NV Compatibility Skeleton, but there will be (some patches for some mods) for the BodyMorph skeleton. As I said the difference is in the flexibility: the former is specific, so in the next future probably won't work anymore, while the second probably will require only some little tweaking that everyone can make on their own.

Let's see...

Todd+jesus+i+got+bored+and+made+this+hop

High Heels on AppleJam skeleton, with this new stuff I made. If you want it, give me a holler please

EDIT: also Diagonal Movement and Headtracking are working now. Quickthrow probably won't be possible, I'm still checking.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I downloaded the zip file for the apple jam and ba2 compatibility patch however, ba2 works when patch is loaded after apple jam skelly but the body has this distorted and stretched texture. On the flipside BA2 fails to register the patch when it is loaded before the main apple jam skeleton. Is there a way for them to both work harmoniously together or has there been no progress yet? Great mod btw it solved my CBBE issue for NV

• 6 months later...