It seems Leah (and other followers) will pee/poop and use toilets on their own now. I think your mod has a conflict with npc private needs so be sure to note that on your mod download page.

Oh, they should have done that from the beginning if you added needs to them in PAF. I still haven't included options to disable automatic toilet use for NPC. Will think of that in the next versions.

Could be a mod conflict that they didn't use toilets on their own, only ever tested compatibility with PN and PN dicreet, which both can be active with PAF simultaneously.

It seems Leah (and other followers) will pee/poop and use toilets on their own now. I think your mod has a conflict with npc private needs so be sure to note that on your mod download page.

Oh, they should have done that from the beginning if you added needs to them in PAF. I still haven't included options to disable automatic toilet use for NPC. Will think of that in the next versions.

Could be a mod conflict that they didn't use toilets on their own, only ever tested compatibility with PN and PN dicreet, which both can be active with PAF simultaneously.

It would be nice to just order them to do it with that option. (or they will mess/wet themselves) as you can still order them to use the toilet regardless before they go to it. Yeah NPC Private Needs mod does conflict with PAF and prevents them from even recognizing their needs if you set needs to them with PAF. What I do want taken from NPC Private Needs, is the animation they do when they do wet themselves, which is one of two choice of two leg crosses for females and a unique struggle animation for males. I think it is  ZAZ animations anyhow.

trognog - I'm very grateful for the update. Works fine. :)

Just one observation, not criticism - I'm disappointed you changed the characteristics of the poop from positive into negative. They used to give some amount of heath to the Player when they being consumed, now they damaging the target. I know, you can't satisfied everybody's taste and wishes. Anyway, I respect your decision regardless I don't like that change. :)

wow man this lovely mod has improved significantly! ... I salute you :) 

I wanted to report a problem that I am facing ... I noticed that when the character inventory is full of stuff ... the peeing and pooping triggers very very slowly ... like I select pee from the menu and I have to wait AGES for it to be triggered .... but if I remove all items from inventory the animation plays almost instantly 

My guess is that a full inventory confuses the mod somehow or it takes a lot of time to search through inventory or something .... 

so could you please do something about that ^_^

On the other hand I have some suggestions 

1- could you make the MCM also allow to select a specific animation for the combined pee and fart option :) 

2- if possible maybe you can make poo and pee be placed in the toilet bucket after using it ..(and not just fall randomly)

3- why not rotate the bucket like 90 degrees so that the player thighs won't clip with the bucket handle bits  while sitting

There is an idea I was having with this person's mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? 

So, when I was using it with PAF and other mods in a previous play through that eventually bugged up bad with NPC Private Needs (as I explained in an earlier post), It dawned on me that the restrooms in this mod, might eventually have the ability to be recognized by PAF as actual toilets? If you could look into that mod, it would be cool, but it would have to be up to the original mod creator too.

Also maybe seeing if the loot-able buckets in places that look like they might be toilets (like prison cells in certain areas) could be used? Maybe even require the player to carry a supply of buckets to actually place the actual toilet bucket?

Can we add moans for when she fucks the bottles when filling them? It would be a nice bonus when that happens.

So as a practice in modeling/scripting. I have been messing around making stuff for this mod. I spoke with trognog and showed him what I did and he appears to like it. HOWEVER, I'm not the greatest at modding at all just yet (or scripting), so things aren't 100% yet. Also, I don't know if he wants what I did fully incorperated into his mod or as an addition. Currently, I edited his main script so the way it is on my game is incorporated.

I did all these updates on version 2.4, so I have to see how easy it will be to convert them to 2.6 (if either I can try it or trognog can help! I don't want to put more work on him).

Anyways, taking various armor/clothing mods from other authors, I edited textures and meshes and also split them up so the tops and bottoms can be worn separately (and mixed and matched). All these versions must be crafted at the forge/tanning rack from items OR from pieces that get split up (like the Blades armor/Glass/Ebony) must be crated from the original piece (so to get an ebony bra, and bottom separately, you'll need two ebony armors. I know, it's a bit but it let's you add more enchantments!)

Anyways, the main point is that I added panties/pants/shorts that will get soiled if your character doesn't take them off and wipe before equipping them back. Also, if you character doesn't wipe and continues to wear the soiled clothing, your character will progressively get dirtier and dirtier with poop "armor" meshes.

In order to get rid of a higher mess, you need to craft "strong soap" and equip it while swimming. Otherwise, wearing a diaper will prevent buildup past stage 1.

If you don't wear a diaper/panties, the poop won't build up past stage 1 either, but (as a TEMPORARY solution for a negative side effect) your character will seldomly randomly trip if running or sprinting (higher random chance if sprinting.)

If these do get added to this mod, some of the edits I made (ingredients used to make toilet paper/soap etc) will have to be altered since I made it a little bit more difficult to get etc. Also, some of the meshes need to be reconfigured in the creation kit (stuck on high weight, simple but slightly tedious fix).

One thing is I made a custom body with custom sliders for the belly to scale with the weight, so if your female character has a height weight, she'll actually look pretty fat (shown in the last screenshots)

I did make all the armor bodyslide compatible and have the files, but there's a bunch of them!

Anyways, here's a few screenshots of what I did

post-56160-0-40786200-1475886406_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-54772400-1475886439_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-21627400-1475886451_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-14847400-1475886461_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-10522000-1475886478_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-16283100-1475886487_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-05682100-1475886502_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-25468200-1475886514_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-17335200-1475886525_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-62638600-1475886536_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-18327600-1475886545_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-57745600-1475886553_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-71189800-1475886579_thumb.jpg

post-56160-0-15162500-1475886593_thumb.jpg

Bug Report - maybe

Bathing in Skyrim doesn't appear to be removing pooh stains, however I'm using the older v1.04 as all the animations work correctly in that version so it could be that. Swimming removes the stains just not bathing.

I was also wondering what the RND integration does exactly. I get the screen message RND Detected but I wasn't quite sure what difference it makes to the timed settings in the MCM?

This is looking really good now, thank you for all your work on this :)

trognog - I'm very grateful for the update. Works fine. :)

Just one observation, not criticism - I'm disappointed you changed the characteristics of the poop from positive into negative. They used to give some amount of heath to the Player when they being consumed, now they damaging the target. I know, you can't satisfied everybody's taste and wishes. Anyway, I respect your decision regardless I don't like that change. :)

Yes, it it changed to poison in the bottle update. I plan to make it toggleable to actually have "edible poop".

wow man this lovely mod has improved significantly! ... I salute you :) 

I wanted to report a problem that I am facing ... I noticed that when the character inventory is full of stuff ... the peeing and pooping triggers very very slowly ... like I select pee from the menu and I have to wait AGES for it to be triggered .... but if I remove all items from inventory the animation plays almost instantly 

My guess is that a full inventory confuses the mod somehow or it takes a lot of time to search through inventory or something .... 

so could you please do something about that ^_^

On the other hand I have some suggestions 

1- could you make the MCM also allow to select a specific animation for the combined pee and fart option :)

2- if possible maybe you can make poo and pee be placed in the toilet bucket after using it ..(and not just fall randomly)

3- why not rotate the bucket like 90 degrees so that the player thighs won't clip with the bucket handle bits  while sitting

I use sexlab to strip the actors. No idea what could cause this and haven't encountered this problem. Will take a look at the script responsible.

1.) I might. The combined option currently uses the selected animations for peeing.

2. and 3.) Tried that. They sometimes fall into the bucket and sometimes seem to levitate on it. I just took the original chair, deleted the mesh and replaced it with the mesh from the bucket in nifscope. Both from vanilla content. I try to create a better mesh and maybe that already resolves the clipping issues.

There is an idea I was having with this person's mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/? 

So, when I was using it with PAF and other mods in a previous play through that eventually bugged up bad with NPC Private Needs (as I explained in an earlier post), It dawned on me that the restrooms in this mod, might eventually have the ability to be recognized by PAF as actual toilets? If you could look into that mod, it would be cool, but it would have to be up to the original mod creator too.

Also maybe seeing if the loot-able buckets in places that look like they might be toilets (like prison cells in certain areas) could be used? Maybe even require the player to carry a supply of buckets to actually place the actual toilet bucket?

Can we add moans for when she fucks the bottles when filling them? It would be a nice bonus when that happens.

I have still some testing to do but might include an option to target any mesh (which is also furniture) to function as a toilet. So you could tag any furniture object to be used as a toilet including those from that mod. Cannot make any promises because it is not working correctly right now but such a function is on my list.

Could you please make it so you can choose your gender ? So girls with SOS can pee standing ?

You can change your gender in sexlab (under the animation tab I believe) and that would make your character to use the male animations. Other mods like this could do that for you as well: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Bug Report - maybe

Bathing in Skyrim doesn't appear to be removing pooh stains, however I'm using the older v1.04 as all the animations work correctly in that version so it could be that. Swimming removes the stains just not bathing.

I was also wondering what the RND integration does exactly. I get the screen message RND Detected but I wasn't quite sure what difference it makes to the timed settings in the MCM?

This is looking really good now, thank you for all your work on this :)

That could very well be. I would advice to not use the PAF addon with older versions of BIS. I replaced a script in BIS to call the clean function in PAF. That version of the script might break older versions of BIS because it stems from the latest version. Not the best way to integrate these mods to just replace a script, will look for better options.

Liking it so far. 

Just two things.

1.Can you add an optional notification when an NPC needs to go to the toilet and does go?

2.Is there a way to tell an npc to go to the toilet now? If not could you possibly add it?

1. and 2.) No, but these would be actually nice to have. I'll put it on the list.

You removed the body dirt after not whiping the chocolate producer ? cause i only get it to the point where the legs are getting dirty.

There still should be 3 different stages that are show. Might want to test with slavetats, if the textures can be applied and are visible. There should be 3.

Filling bottles gives me a new bottle from outta nowhere instead of filling ones I have.

Yes, that is currently a bug in the RND addon. It can be used to dublicate empty bottles. Will try to fix this.

Bug: If you are interrupted in any way from filling a bottle, (movement or another action or you are pushed by an npc)  you have a bottle stuck under you forever (unless you reload from a previous save). So always let it finish entirely.

True. You can also repeat the animation for the bottle to go away again. I will put it on the list of bugs. Didn't know about it also gets aborted if NPC bump into you, thanks for the report.

Umm for some reason it keeps puttin a flippin diaper on me even tho i have no diapers checked.  WTF?

I tried taking em off, and I tried putting clothes back on but it just slaps a new one on me. >_<

I got caught pissing all over Dawnstar and I have bounty checked.  I'm guessing the button that disables diaper doesn't function yet?

any chance to put in the game some  enema animations?? I don't think I'm the only perverted on that

This is not the worst idea...

I need some help, the game crashes whenever I try and put the diaper on. D:

EDIT: I'm using Mod Organiser.

Don't know what could cause this. There are prebuild meshes for the UUNP body included, perhaps they are incompatible with your body. Did you run Bodyslide after installation? It is only a guess but maybe it helps. All diapers where tested with XPMSE skeletons. Maybe there are issues there somewhere, don't really know much about bodytypes and that stuff.

Umm for some reason it keeps puttin a flippin diaper on me even tho i have no diapers checked.  WTF?

I tried taking em off, and I tried putting clothes back on but it just slaps a new one on me. >_<

I got caught pissing all over Dawnstar and I have bounty checked.  I'm guessing the button that disables diaper doesn't function yet?

Yes, you are correct. Whenever you talk to a guard while having a bounty from peeing anywhere, you will get a diaper. The toggle option currently doesn't work correctly, will be fixed in the next version. I will also change it that only guards from the crime faction, where you got the bounty, will do so. For a workaround you could set the penalty time to 1 and wait an hour (also works for diapers you already have equipped). You should be able to unequip them.

Yes, you are correct. Whenever you talk to a guard while having a bounty from peeing anywhere, you will get a diaper. The toggle option currently doesn't work correctly, will be fixed in the next version. I will also change it that only guards from the crime faction, where you got the bounty, will do so. For a workaround you could set the penalty time to 1 and wait an hour (also works for diapers you already have equipped). You should be able to unequip them.

Yup that's what I did.  Oh ya, and I did find it weird that a completely different hold was slappin it on me.  -_- Ulfric and his spies spying on my peeing on everything in Dawnstar.  Gee whiz...lolololo whiz, doesn't he have a war to focus on, not my weenie?

BW got a idea.  SD+ addon.  Monsters marking you instead of a collar, and it make you stank so your Speech gets penalized.  Furries would love it!