it would be nice to use these items with mods that do not use DDI it might be nice to have a stand alone version... There are some good mods out there that  use DD assets, but have avoided the full DDI dependency.

You wonderful Items could be very useful in such mods. if you had time to make and alternative.

I know you have "Pony Pack 1" , and I have that, but it is missing or last time I DL'ed it the hoof gloves, which are a nice addition to some of the crawling mods, or ones that use the crawling animation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you HisDuddeness, it is helpful for some mods that don't have DDI, and use there own bondage scripting.  There are some that do not use DDI, and I guess they have there reason's, and I am just happy they are modding this game, and very happy to have the extra mods to enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

New Version Available!

The Grab Bag now comes with:

• A set of fully enclosing ballhoods with eye lenses in five colors. A 1st person view overlay texture is included.
  • A set of fully enclosing ballhoods with eye lenses and a short nozzle. Overlay texture included. The nozzle lines up with the gasmask add-on tubes.
  • A Spawnable Chest with all the Gear Inside: Type "help grab 4" into the console to get the ID of the "Fetish Grab Bag" container and then spawn it by entering "player.placeatme [iD]". It contains all the items of this mod.

I keep forgetting about adding male support though. Sorry! I hope I'll remember it with the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

New Update Available!

A few new items for you to play with and a lot of 'housekeeping' in the .esp:

• four new shiny collars: simple rubber collar, simple rubber (slave) collar with lock, and two collars with studs and spikes also suitable for dom personalities
  • ground models (finally!!!) for all old and new items, so you can finally preview them properly in your inventory and drop them on the ground (some of the ground models aren't centered in the preview, but most of them work okay)

Everything is looking good!

On quick question, any chance of them being fully DD integrated any time soon?

I'd do it myself, but I don't know where to start, nor how to do it, although I did see something earlier in the topic.

Thanks!

DD integration won't be coming from me any time soon, I'm struggling enough with the modeling aspect of this, no time left to figure out the CK and Papyrus demands of DD (even though they're well documented).

Maybe some day, or maybe somebody else beats me to it (two of the items from this mod are included in Cursed Loot with DD effects).

Everything is looking good!

On quick question, any chance of them being fully DD integrated any time soon?

I'd do it myself, but I don't know where to start, nor how to do it, although I did see something earlier in the topic.

Thanks!

DD integration won't be coming from me any time soon, I'm struggling enough with the modeling aspect of this, no time left to figure out the CK and Papyrus demands of DD (even though they're well documented).

Maybe some day, or maybe somebody else beats me to it (two of the items from this mod are included in Cursed Loot with DD effects).

Dang, but at least you're doing a great job!

And I did notice the two items in DCL! XD!

• 1 month later...

I've got a rather strange issue. For some reason, the pony gloves seem to have missing textures. I mean that by the texture being all wrong (strange, contrasting colors, unknown textures repeating etc.) Why did this happen, and is there a fix for it?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this. It's only the gloves that do this, not the other items?

It sounds very similar to the issue that has been reported in my other mod (Rubber Nuns) but I don't know what's causing it.

I've got a rather strange issue. For some reason, the pony gloves seem to have missing textures. I mean that by the texture being all wrong (strange, contrasting colors, unknown textures repeating etc.) Why did this happen, and is there a fix for it?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this. It's only the gloves that do this, not the other items?

It sounds very similar to the issue that has been reported in my other mod (Rubber Nuns) but I don't know what's causing it.

Hold on, I'll try to get a screenshot of it.

post-991967-0-30316500-1481400475_thumb.jpg

post-991967-0-44994100-1481400478_thumb.jpg

post-991967-0-11077400-1481400498_thumb.jpg

Oh for crying out loud! That looks like a *different* issue than the one that got reported before. In your screenshots it looks like something has replaced the main texture, though I have no idea how that could have happened. Or maybe it's something I set up badly in the model's material properties, or maybe even the texture files, and now it causes mayhem with your ENB or whatever.

This is very confusing. I still don't know where even to start looking for a possible cause, so at this point I'm afraid I can't promise any fixes.

Oh for crying out loud! That looks like a *different* issue than the one that got reported before. In your screenshots it looks like something has replaced the main texture, though I have no idea how that could have happened. Or maybe it's something I set up badly in the model's material properties, or maybe even the texture files, and now it causes mayhem with your ENB or whatever.

This is very confusing. I still don't know where even to start looking for a possible cause, so at this point I'm afraid I can't promise any fixes.

And it's even worse because I'm so unexperienced in modding that I don't know how to look for a solution in the mod files. I'll try reinstalling and doing something else, see if I can fix it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...