So, I have returned from the dead (or something) with an update!

The mod will now require NiOverride.  Why's that you ask?  Why, because you can now re-position the actor riding the mount! Huzzah!

Probably buggy.  Back up saves recommended.

In other news, the animations still suck, but the framework is getting pretty close all things considered.  

As always, report any problems or send any screenshots as you can.

The mod will now require NiOverride.  Why's that you ask?  Why, because you can now re-position the actor riding the mount! Huzzah!

In other news, the animations still suck, but the framework is getting pretty close all things considered.  

thats really cool that you added the ability to re-position things but i noticed atleast on my game the controls to postion the actor is un responsive, is this feature only for npcs? or pc?

To start, I love this mod, great idea and right up my alley. I want to report a small issue though. My character doesn't line up with everything exactly. For example with the horse the wrist and ankles are above the rope circles and the horse's penis is below my character (not inside). It's like my character is just to high up. this could be because I made my character shorter than most characters, I have noticed other issues with other mods that I think are related to this as well. So to make it easy on you, maybe you could add a slider in MCM that will raise the character up and down and we can set it just right for our character? But that's just a suggestion, i'm no expert on this. The frost atronach is perfect for me. The wolf is a little weirdly positioned as well but not as bad. But sometimes with the wolf It will run to fast and die because it did some kind of a "ramp" of a small hill in the road, that's a little annoying. 

Great mod, keep it up!

Hopefully the actor repositioning added in the latest version will fix this.

Tested and it worked! Alignment got a little wonky on the horse (using standard CBBE Curvy and XPMSE), and also how your position resets but I tested the Frost Atronach and the wolf, as well. Both worked great!

Only question, at this point, is where can I get that Ice Gear? XD

The Icy Gear is something I made to go alongside the Frost Atronach.  If there is interest I could probably add a way of PCs getting it regularly.

great mod. however i wish there was a way to make your followers ride the horse and you normally on it! kinky but i don't think it's possible. secondly i wish there was some sort of timer that would set off sexlabs "orgasm" event. this way it would become compatible with any impregnation mod here on the loverslab. you simply have to add a timer on how long you are riing the horse (or just sitting on it, i duno) and after a certain amount you would orgasm. that's all that should be done everything else should hook in with the rest since it's the same event they hook into.

1 must have

2  not my taste but sound good

Riding normally while having someone else ride is something I have spent a decent bit of time looking into and currently seems, well, impossible, or at the least very difficult.

yeah for some reason my character is off center a little bit could it be because I'm using CBBE?

The icy corset isn't showing up for me is it my body or my Khajiit player?

also when i get off the mount I ragdoll is that suppose to happen?

I added in some ability to change character alignment, hopefully that should help.  I'm not sure why the corset wouldn't be showing up, I'll try and check to make sure it is enabled for Khajit (may have missed a flag or something)

The ragdoll is intended.  It's to help with a freeze in the dismount animation.  Skyrim doesn't like you messing with it's mounting stuff.

great mod, i hope we will get so more creature

or an add on when your get defeated/captured instead of get just a sex scene,

you are carried to another place (or get a walk) with this "transport"

I have plans to probably add more creatures after I get the current animations cleaned up a bit.

As far as the add on goes, my goal is for this to be more of a framework that can be called by other mods.  Currently, pretty much everything in the mod is called through functions, so another mod would call on the start of riding events.

thats really cool that you added the ability to re-position things but i noticed atleast on my game the controls to postion the actor is un responsive, is this feature only for npcs? or pc?

I think it should work for everyone.

However, I probably screwed something up.  Will try and take a look later as it was working for me.  I may have just not included part of an updated script, or something.

[script]

Any chance you could make something similar for the Angeli broom? Since it uses a standard mount animation, it doesn't really emphasize the animated dildo on it very well. http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/35280463.html

WFrmXoq.jpg

[/script]

I could, potentially, make something similar for the Angeli broom.  However, I don't like using other modders content without their permission, so I would need to get Angeli's permission before doing any work on that.

Is anyone else havnig problems getting the keys to work?

got some issues in the 3.0 with after desinstall, cleaning, reinstall, relaunching fnis

-the 2 horses (1st position triggered was the vanilla, have to manually trigger the special ridding)

-the giant (inverted position, head was down et feet was up)

need further test in order to check if it is not something else

at least you havnt given up on the mod or us :P

got some issues in the 3.0 with after desinstall, cleaning, reinstall, relaunching fnis

-the 2 horses (1st position triggered was the vanilla, have to manually trigger the special ridding)

Hmmm ... I haven't had much time, but maybe later tonight or tomorrow I'll check to see if mine is working fine.  If it is, I'm not sure what the problem would be.

at least you havnt given up on the mod or us :P

Yeah.  Part of me has hoped that someone would make a mod/framework to obsolete this that didn't suck, but no one appears to be interested, so here I am :P

I get stuck every time dismount a horse, the orther working just fine :(

Horses in particular suck for some reason.  Latest batch of code may have screwed with something and I didn't notice.  I'll try and take a look at it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmm ... I haven't had much time, but maybe later tonight or tomorrow I'll check to see if mine is working fine.  If it is, I'm not sure what the problem would be.

Problem corrected, if you still the support your files, I can prepare screenshot for you now that finally I have the PC for ONLY me, no-one but myself will find it :)

• 4 weeks later...

I take an older back up mod folder, reinstall the newest version of the mod, run FNIS, clean my save loading, active the mod, recleaan my save & then when I test it was ok

I think it's cause I Install some mods without tests I got some bug or update some & forgot one point ^^

So, while I do still check whenever something new comes up on the thread, I haven't really had any time to work on the mod.  This weekend I might set aside a bit of time to try and troubleshoot some of the problems with it.

To answer/reply to some of the questions that have come up, though ...

Problem corrected, if you still the support your files, I can prepare screenshot for you now that finally I have the PC for ONLY me, no-one but myself will find it  :)

I take an older back up mod folder, reinstall the newest version of the mod, run FNIS, clean my save loading, active the mod, recleaan my save & then when I test it was ok I think it's cause I Install some mods without tests I got some bug or update some & forgot one point ^^

Does that mean it wasn't a problem with this mod, but this mod's interaction with other mods? 

My issue is that no matter what options I have selected in the MCM, the horses still have the banners and braces for the arms-out riding. Anyone else?

There might be a problem with mapping in the MCM.  I'll take a look at it the next time I work on the mod to make sure that isn't the case.

Is there any chance of getting a Version that is compartible with convenient horses?

I don't use convenient horses myself, so I'm not sure what functionality it adds that need any special attention.

Whats the purpose of the _RSTestRace?  If its not necessary can I just remove it so Requiem patcher stops complaining about it?

If memory serves, _RSTestRace was used for something not in the official mod release that will instead be in a different mod that I may create.  I'll look to remove it for the next release as long as it still isn't doing anything.

Pls sir, make this icy gear for 7B, it looks so perfect

[/spoiler[

I can add it to the "To Do" list to make the Icy Gear for other body types, but it isn't my forte and is fairly low on the list.

Any chance of getting the mounts to scale to the size of the PC? I'm using the wildlings race, and all the straps are out of reach of my character.

Maybe.  I haven't looked too much into scaling the mount to the PC size, though it is a consideration I would like to add in.  I'm not familiar with the Wildlings race, but if the mount did scale to PC size it would likely have to be scaling off of the size of the skeleton, meaning that any race not using the standard skeleton and scaling that with the "height" scaling would still likely not work.

So, while I do still check whenever something new comes up on the thread, I haven't really had any time to work on the mod.  This weekend I might set aside a bit of time to try and troubleshoot some of the problems with it.

Problem corrected, if you still the support your files, I can prepare screenshot for you now that finally I have the PC for ONLY me, no-one but myself will find it  :)

I take an older back up mod folder, reinstall the newest version of the mod, run FNIS, clean my save loading, active the mod, recleaan my save & then when I test it was ok I think it's cause I Install some mods without tests I got some bug or update some & forgot one point ^^

Does that mean it wasn't a problem with this mod, but this mod's interaction with other mods? 

I do think so, and bit part of my fault, some mod recquire some time in game in order to be fully effective & I think that sometime I rush the instalation ^^'

I do think so, and bit part of my fault, some mod recquire some time in game in order to be fully effective & I think that sometime I rush the instalation ^^'

Okay, good to know!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this can be worked on. Horses still cause the player to be stuck when dismounted. Just an FYI I have convenient horses installed, but if your horse is the first one mounted it still sets up the factions properly to my best guess. I'm just not sure if it's causing incompatbility. It is a popular mod, perhaps many people have it installed and that may be the cause of some problems?

EDIT: I started a completely fresh save with your mod, and still have problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your mod but am having issues:

1)  The mcm adjustment keys not working.  I have tried reassigning keys but nothing still.  (Only wolf is truly aligned well for me)

2) I have the same issue as Xeno.  I get stuck trying to dismount horse.

Overall, I love the idea of this mod, and really appreciate you making it.  I have noted that even if I mount the giant or wolf, it still only effects 'horse faction'  as wolves and giants still attack me after mounting a wold or giant first and letting convenient horses do its thing.

So, since it's been a while since I've made an update, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that there was a recently a problem with my Skyrim installation, causing me to have to make a full reinstall and losing anything I didn't have backed up.  This means that the new/fixed up animations I have been working on are gone, and I have little desire to go back and work on animations at the moment.  If someone else would like to create new animations or make improvements to the ones there, I am all for that.

The good news, however, is that this gives me a good excuse to work on the framework of the mod.  I'm currently working towards having the riding mounts be something that are registered, rather than summoned, so you can turn a horse into a riding mount.  I'm also working on making adjustments so that there can be multiple actors riding at that the same time.  There are still a few complications I need to get sorted out, but between the work I've done on this and some personal mods I made (that are now gone after many, many hours of hard work T.T ) I think I've figured out how to do it.  It's still going to be a little bit of work to get from where I am to having all of that finished, but hopefully in the near future I'll have that part of the framework done.

As for everyone who is asking for integration with this mod, or adding quests, etc, I am currently not planning on integrating into any mods.  I'm hoping that the framework I'm working on right now will fix any need for that.  I also don't use convenient horses, so I can't really help troubleshoot any of the problems there.  My current hope for quests/etc is that once I have a framework in place, other people (or maybe me, if I feel like it) can make mods that tie into this.

One final note, if anyone wants to do animation or Nif/mesh work for the mod, I would love any help.  I just don't have the time, talent, or drive for it at the moment.  And, if there was someone else contributing those things, then I would be guilted into working on the mod more, getting it an early release.  Just saying  ;)