great work!!  :heart:  :heart:

Sorry I haved a question, which different form version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.7, 4.0, 4,2?

they are an update of the same mods or have different textures/function?

(Maybe I do not understand well because of my bad English ... sorry and please give me a hand to understand, thanks :blush: )
  • 3 weeks later...

great work!!  :heart:  :heart:

Sorry I haved a question, which different form version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.7, 4.0, 4,2?

they are an update of the same mods or have different textures/function?

(Maybe I do not understand well because of my bad English ... sorry and please give me a hand to understand, thanks :blush: )

A bit of a late answer, sorry. I'm not on LL very often.

So, the normal version (non-ridiculous one) has the same textures all the way. Only the compression is different.

The ridiculous edition 4.20 (named it so, because I am obviously 12) has more of the gooey stuff than 4.

A bit of a late answer, sorry. I'm not on LL very often.

So, the normal version (non-ridiculous one) has the same textures all the way. Only the compression is different.

The ridiculous edition 4.20 (named it so, because I am obviously 12) has more of the gooey stuff than 4.

Ok, perfect, now I understand !! thanks a lot for the reply... no problem for the time  :cool:

thanks to you for the work!!  :heart:  :heart:  :shy:

nice work !

but can be more ridiculous? :P

Yes. The answer is yes.

Boredom has no bounds, as I'm crawling back out of the woodwork bearing Ridiculous Edition 5!

The previous version was made with complete disregard for overlapping textures. That caused some really white textures. It sticks out, glows in the dark (the new one still does, but not to the same extent), and doesn't look very good.

Re-did the textures from scratch. I feel it's less of a port now, as I actually did some work.

Looks less messy (but still messy in the other sense of the word :D), minimal overlap of textures.

The new textures are also more consistent with the layered system. It won't suddenly materialize some bonus juice after you've got all 3 holes covered.

Also, screenshots... I got one... could use all the help I could get in that department :D

The new version is much better.  Jolly good work!  I posted on the sexlab frame thread asking for more levels of cum.  Just having two makes it get to the big one way too fast.  does anyone know why the semen stopped moving?  It used to move around over time, now it just stays still and it looks more painted on.  Can it be made to pool again?

The new version is much better.  Jolly good work!  I posted on the sexlab frame thread asking for more levels of cum.  Just having two makes it get to the big one way too fast.  does anyone know why the semen stopped moving?  It used to move around over time, now it just stays still and it looks more painted on.  Can it be made to pool again?

See, the thing with layers is, that every combination is an individual texture. I don't think anyone wants to make textures for it if yet another layer is added... I sure don't :D

At least not the way it is implemented as of now. I think it could use some improvement.

I don't think I was around when it moved around. That sounds pretty neat though.

It looks painted on because it actually is just that. Literally a flat texture overlay.

See, the thing with layers is, that every combination is an individual texture. I don't think anyone wants to make textures for it if yet another layer is added... I sure don't :D

At least not the way it is implemented as of now. I think it could use some improvement.

I don't think I was around when it moved around. That sounds pretty neat though.

It looks painted on because it actually is just that. Literally a flat texture overlay.

I wouldn't mind adding another layer.  You could just trim down the final big layer you added.  it is kind of a pain but worth it in the end I think.  I had made some of my own modifications but never got around to anything to share.  Someone asked me how I made this pic, that made me realize that semen has stopped moving completely.  it used to flow it was kind of broken since it would flow up the back.  Probably a bug in SL itself applying the texture but I kind of liked it since it made it move around over time.  This pic shows it on the back, where it did not have an original overlay.

post-381768-0-81882100-1462469669_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Everyone, is the sperm disappearing for you when a spell effect or something else is put on the characrer/npc? (like the Armor spells)

Quite Unfortunate, have you looked into getting the sperm properties to stay when that happens?

I seem to have that issue as well whenever i play skyrim. The sperm textures disappear after a few seconds and randomly come back. Would like to see a fix for this issue, its quite annoying.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 1:15 PM, LucentShard said:

Adding the Vanilla cum textures on top of the  SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum version is too much cum for me.
I want just the SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum version  but the original download doesn't work with the latest Sexlab version.

As a new player f Skyrim, I also install Sexlab 1.62. But it seems that it does not work for 1.62.:(.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...