SoS - Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong BodySlide

What is the difference between the normal and the HDT version? Why would I need the HDT for since I'm using FloppySOS?

BTW, DAT HD polygon count looking fine!

You can use FloppySOS with the HDT Schlong. 

The HDT schlong uses more nodes to be better seamless with pregnancy, poses and animations.  

@ EvilReFlex

So using the new meshes...

It looks really good but I'm getting these oddities.

See the attached pics

The shadows are patchy and the mesh is a bit messed up with the beans meet the frank. (lol)

The shadows also seem to clip through the npc you're balls deep in. (so you see a faint shadow move around)

Standard 7B-Oppai body with a slight bend.

Using the HDT equipable schlong variant 

The size increase is from Deadly drain.

post-52263-0-25542300-1451438883_thumb.jpg

post-52263-0-23699300-1451438890_thumb.jpg

@ EvilReFlex

See the attached pics

The shadows are patchy and the mesh is a bit messed up with the beans meet the frank. (lol)

The shadows also seem to clip through the npc you're balls deep in. (so you see a faint shadow move around)

attachicon.gif2015-12-30.03.14.14.904.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-30.03.15.14.276.jpg

Use the normal HD version. I removed the HDT version because of this shadow and mesh bugs.

post-607503-0-71269700-1451444797_thumb.jpg

I have no Idea why this bugs appear, its not a problem with bodyslide. 

do u have to use body slider program to get rid of the gap between the lower belly and the schlong or can u use the ingame racemenu sliders to do that,. i use the touched by debella body

I dont think this works with race menu.

You might have to use the BS tool.

@ EvilReFlex

See the attached pics

Use the normal HD version. I removed the HDT version because of this shadow and mesh bugs.

attachicon.gif2015-12-29_00001.jpg

Remove shader flag 'cast shadows' , there can be also object space uv map  issue.

@ EvilReFlex

See the attached pics

attachicon.gif2015-12-29_00001.jpg

Remove shader flag 'cast shadows' , there can be also object space uv map  issue.

No, its not a shader or texture problem, the same shader and textures works fine on the normal HD version...

The only difference are the bone weighting but I can find no errors in 3dsmax. 

:) Happy New Year!  :)

I'm sick and used the time at home to fix the shadow and mesh bugs. 

I cleaned up the files and packed all files in one download. 

The "HDT" version is now the "extended" version and supports "Belly" "Spine 0" and "Spine 1" Node for belly scaling, seamless animations and seamless poses.

this mod works and looks great so far, using it with FloppySOS

one issue though, I'm using your shlong textures also, which work great, however when I load a game only shlong texture appears black, this only happened after installing this mod (using the HD version)... when I go into the racemenu it fixes itself and works fine from then on, but it's quite annoying having to go to the racemenu after loading a game, is there an easy fix?

another question, is there a keyboard shortcut to bring up the racemenu?

thanks

A fresh year and a fresh Skyrim install,now with CBBE,grabbed this mod right away and just wanted to say that it actually clips on my preset.The Belly slider is at 100,the other 3 at 0 in my preset on the high weight mesh and i had to scale it down to 60 in Outfit Studio to eliminate most clipping.the schlong mesh might need a little tweaking there i guess,using HD Extended version

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any problems using schlongs and uunp special. It works but i am getting crashes. I cleaned up my mods a bit and uninstalled schlongs for females and no more crashing. Hopefully it was some other mod. I may be kind of vague but if you guys have uunp special working fine with the schlongs then i can figure it out. Thanks alot. Hoping Elder Scrolls 6 isnt too far off...

Cheers

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any problems using schlongs and uunp special. It works but i am getting crashes. I cleaned up my mods a bit and uninstalled schlongs for females and no more crashing. Hopefully it was some other mod. I may be kind of vague but if you guys have uunp special working fine with the schlongs then i can figure it out. Thanks alot. Hoping Elder Scrolls 6 isnt too far off...

Cheers

You ne a skeleton like this for the "Extended version" of the schlong. (HDT compatible)

How do I install this with MO?  I get the no path data error, and I'm not sure if I should be overwriting bodyslide files with a manual installation

This mod only needs to be active while using Bodyslide, and while MO does suggest that no files within the mod will be used in the game, it doesn't matter. It should not overwrite anything in Bodyslide.

After generating the two .nif files with Bodyslide, you just need to make a copy of the folder structure that the main mod uses(which can be done within the overwrite folder, and placing the two .nif files in the same place as the base mod.

i.e

Meshes/actors/character/character assests/SOS/B3lisario UNP/

Create that directory within your Overwrite folder, then move the malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif to the B3lisario UNP folder. Lastly, right-click on the Overwrite line at the bottom of your mod list, and choose "Create Mod". Name it what you want, then check it in your mod list. It will conflict with the B3lisario UNP Addon mod, but that is fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...