Can't load into whiterun with SexLab mods activated

I know thats not alot to go off of but thats my situation. I dont know if its mod confliction or load order, just that with them activated I cant load a save where I'm in whiterun. I can load an earlier save and travel to whiterun, but I cant even spawn IN whiterun. I have to spawn OUTSIDE of it, walk in, and even then after a while it'll crash then I cant load the autosave from inside whiterun. 

other than start a new game option 1.  check the log in skse an look for errors  2. install TESEDIT then run it  (tesedit will load the game without starting the game with just scriptd files if there is a crash point it will stop at that point ) you could then look at the log an see were an what mod is responsible for you game crashing. 3.  Go back to a save that you had no problem in whiterun . then delete the other saves that have the problem   (it does not matter were in skyrim your character may be in the save if its mortal then just fast to whiterun  until you find a save that will let you fast travel to whiterun  4. try a save cleaning  a load order are log file would be more helpful the next time you need help

For some reason, Skyrim failed to load savegame sometime (too much data to load at once ?).

If cleaning your save game doen't fix your problem. Start a new game (but keep your old saves!). Save as soon as possible (best option is to use Alternate Start mod).

Then load your "broken" save game. It works for me.

Each time you have a save game file which couldn't be loaded, load this "new game session" and then load your save game.

• 2 months later...

I apologize for the really late reply, stopped paying attention to skyrim for a while, but I'm back at it and still crashin in skyrim. But now I cant load earlier saves either... If i try to load it will crash once the screen fades out. This is my load order.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
Alduin78_StarWars.esp=1
ME3 Reckoner Knight Armor.esp=1
msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp=1
zzArmormashups.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
Purity.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
milva - nord face preset.esp=1
Northern Priestess - EX.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp=1
CL Nettlebane.esp=1
CL BladeofWoe.esp=1
CL Ebonyblade.esp=1
Quel'Delar - Johnskyrim.esp=1
AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp=1
BHTNF_Eli.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp=1
Thunderfury - Johnskyrim.esp=1
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=1
The Huntsman.esp=1
runesword stormbringer.esp=1
ReyneFlamesword.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
FS_Ygrayne.esp=1
Wind Destruction.esp=1
Water Destruction.esp=1
Battlemage Armour.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
SkyCompleteLegendary.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
LostGrimoire.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0
Witch Of The Wild.esp=0
WeaponsOf3E.esp=0

I also ran tesedit and it went all the way through and never stopped, it did how ever run into some errors, some were some kind of script error with weapons of third era but i since then uninstalled and deleted the mod. And another error i saw was this for legacy of the dragonborn...

<Note: [REFR:0100617C] (places [0540FE7D] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarMortarandPestle "The Mortar and Pestle" [CELL:00013A86]) was injected into Update.esm>

I should also note that I did indeed make a new save so the issue doesnt come from a corrupt save it seems.

TES5Edit_log.txt

Archived