Looking for a Full Set of Vanilla + DLC Armors and Clothing for UNP-Based Bodies

bjornk

Is there a mod (for any UNP-based body) that includes a full set of vanilla plus DLC clothing and armor, other than exeter's mods? I'm looking for non-skimpy stuff.

PS. I started playing Skyrim with UNP and then I switched to UNPB, simply for "bounce" and I'm still using a mixture of armors and clothing for both the UNP body and UNPB, which includes exeter's work for UNP. I'm not perfectly happy with some of them though, due to major clipping.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind, it's too skimpy, not exactly I'm looking for but I might be able to mix & match some of the stuff.

Ah okay never saw it as too skimpy ( atleast not what i have seen in-game ) though it was pretty close to vanilla outfits  :blush:  sorry about that :)

Thank you all, but I really hate "skimpified" armor and clothing, especially "replacers". I already have a "stripped" version of "What to wear" and "UNP Minidresses Collection" as non-replacing clothing and I always add some of the skimpy clothing I like into the game as a non-replacing mod, but I really want to keep armors "untouched", just want them adjusted for UNP.

I wonder how easy it would be if I decide to convert the armors myself using BodySlide.

I have this uploaded here.  It fixes 90% of what Exeter broke when he did the conversions.

Thanks, I use the UNPB versions of Exeter's armors but I'll give these a try.

Edit: Unfortunately, it didn't fix the clipping issue I'm having with VampireRobesF_alt. I have something behind my left leg which pops up when I walk.

Yeah, that's the jacked bone weights on the NPC R and L Calf NiNodes.  Him doubling the mesh's vertice count to make them fake hi-poly did that.  Almost everything he converts isa train wreck and I did just what was required to make them function like vanilla meshes.  And I don't know of a vanilla conversion that doesn't fuck up something.  It's like the modders do not know or they do not care. *shrugs*  Anyway, the UNP body UVs are the same as vanilla on the chest/neck/collar bone.  I would use the vanilla alt vampire robes if that is your outfit of choice.

Archived