Any bodies like DMRA for Fallout NV?

johanness234

• 4 months later...

Gee... 3 months and no one even pointed out 2pac4eva7's Type 3 BB Reborn (DMRA-like) and it's BnB version.

Using that body variant and add in A.J.'s BodyMorph, you can at least make a similarly DMRA body.

Unfortunately however, no one is interested yet to convert the real DMRA body from Oblivion to the Fallout series. And I was looking around for the Manga version (muscular) of DMRA... and also bouncing butts, of course. :P

sigh... One could only hope...

@zeejay21

Not everyone sees all posts it's easy for a post to be missed and or buried.

You want other oblivion bodies in fallout now is a good time as any to learn how to convert stuff. Also there are already some oblivion bodies/armors already in fallout NV. They were ported over by Minoumimi which also still have the oblivion UV map so if you wanted to you can change the fallout body texture to the oblivion body texture. This is one of their oblivion ports. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1209-kitsumimiproject-morrigan-suit-and-wings/

@zeejay21

Not everyone sees all posts it's easy for a post to be missed and or buried.

Yeah, I know. Good thing I was bored and I saw this topic then. :shy:  Also, horny for DMRA. :lol:

Plus, you should read my previous post as a bit o' sarcasm, at least at the beginning. A bit fun here and there, dunchathink? ;)

• 2 months later...

lol sorry for late post but i dont hang around here often anymore since i have my own site

But i actually converted 6 or 7 oblivion bodies to NV =3 it is in my Nekomimi Project

Couldnt say for sure if DMRA is in there since i never played Oblivion and i didnt touch NV in a long time, people simply asked for it and i did it =3

if it is the one with super big Round fake looking melons then it's in there =3 also 3-4 sizes of hgec

i have no idea if i ever updated my Final NV project here so in case i didnt the whole thing is here http://www.nekomods.com/the-nekomimi-project/the-nekomimi-project-complete-package   i did take pics of mostly all of them have a look see if its one of them =3

• 3 months later...

^ Hmm... yes sir...

Anyway, I actually downloaded and test a believe ALL of the above body types, lots of work, lots of folder work to ensure I didn't get confused.

I noticide... NONE of those bodies seem to have a nice big bouncy backside! None!... I'm saddened... and will have to look into this.

I tried with the DMRA skeleton [has glitches] and with the Astymma and the "Bouncy and Busty" skeleton included...

I probably missed something because I'm a drunk.

Archived