FNIS 6.0, the next step: Dynamic Animation Replacers [modder feedback requested]

fore

And CBE you can forget. I was in contact with Zartar very often, and he doesn't want that patch to be made. Not with something he calls an Alpha. And I, honestly, don't want that either. Making a patch between FNIS 6.0 and CBE would be a MASSIVE project now, and I wouldn't like to do that for something in a very unfinished state.

Uh, what's CBE? I'm talking about CBI, Combat Behaviors Improved, by moljka

Ooops. I haven't been asked about CBE (see gutris' link) so often before. But never about CBI.

And know what. Open the 6.0 generator, and check the patches. Guess what you will see? :)

• 2 weeks later...

And CBE you can forget. I was in contact with Zartar very often, and he doesn't want that patch to be made. Not with something he calls an Alpha. And I, honestly, don't want that either. Making a patch between FNIS 6.0 and CBE would be a MASSIVE project now, and I wouldn't like to do that for something in a very unfinished state.

Ooops. I haven't been asked about CBE (see gutris' link) so often before. But never about CBI.

And know what. Open the 6.0 generator, and check the patches. Guess what you will see? :)

You seem to be supporting Moljka's Blocking Combat Behavior mod, but not Combat Behaviors Improved, which is the mod that supercedes Blocking Combat Behavior.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67017/?

His behavior changes are not that extensive. And even though it is tedious to make a patch when the other author support (providing a behavior file based on the original one), it wouldn't take me too long. But with him I'm at risk to get in trouble because of copyright.

It's just my opinion, but bearing in mind all these behaviour mods are - first and foremost - based off the copyrighted work of Bethesda, if it isn't a massive overhaul of the file's structure, it shouldn't be a matter of copyright dispute either way, especially if the patch (in FNIS) doesn't use the mod's original files to begin with. Plus, the behaviour changes are only a component of their mod's functionality.

However, if you wish to contact tktk, your best bet would be to find a friendly Japanese person to ask for you on his blog.

Hi, I'm having a problem with my FNIS 6.0 install. It tells me that FNIS is not launching from a Skyrim installation directory.
I am using Mod Organizer, and have been able to use FNIS 5.5 without issues.

My Skyrim game is in Steam SteamApps Common Skyrim,

Generator:Program Files (x86)\ Steam steamapps\ common\ skyrim\ Mod Organizer\ mods\ FNIS Behavior V6 0 -- ALWAYS necessary\ tools\ GenerateFNIS_for_Users\ GenerateFNISforUsers. exe

I have tried following two of the installation guides listed on the Nexus page, but neither fixed the problem.
Here's what FNIS shows me when I run it and try to update the behavior.

post-657150-0-92208600-1446424335_thumb.png

Thanks!

Hi, I'm having a problem with my FNIS 6.0 install. It tells me that FNIS is not launching from a Skyrim installation directory.

Generator:Program Files (x86)\ Steam steamapps\ common\ skyrim\ Mod Organizer\ mods\ FNIS Behavior V6 0 -- ALWAYS necessary\ tools\ GenerateFNIS_for_Users\ GenerateFNISforUsers. exe

I have tried following two of the installation guides listed on the Nexus page, but neither fixed the problem.

Thanks!

did u set the start in directory to the actual steam skyrim directory where the main files are installed i.e. "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data" (using my mo installation as an example), i just upgraded to 6.0 and did not encounter any errors.

getting an error >>Warning: wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.<<, anyone have this problem too?

FNIS Behavior V6.0   02/11/2015 3:11:54 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...
Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V4.10 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading GetStripped V2.1  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading MiasLair V4.0 ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.0 ...
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.1-beta ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabHoltAnimations V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 156 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dancetogether V2.0 ...
Reading dip V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...
Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 13 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 44 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

>>Warning: wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.<<

mt_behavior usage: 23.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 40 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 5.4 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 79 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 15 total groups: 27 added file slots: 164 alternate files: 156

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading dip V?.? ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...

5762 animations for 23 mods successfully included (character)
 989 animations for 4 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Thanks!

did u set the start in directory to the actual steam skyrim directory where the main files are installed i.e. "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data" (using my mo installation as an example), i just upgraded to 6.0 and did not encounter any errors.

So I cleaned FNIS off my computer, redownloaded & reinstalled, reset it as an executable, and set the 'start in' to Skyrim\Data as suggested, and it works. Thanks a bunch!

Now I have an issue that a bunch of other people have, (wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - Object reference not set to an instance of an object). I know this has been reported, so I will just wait for the fix.

@Whizkid: that bug is popping up for a lot of users, and Fore said over on the Nexus that he's working on a fix.

Thanks!

So I cleaned FNIS off my computer, redownloaded & reinstalled, reset it as an executable, and set the 'start in' to Skyrim\Data as suggested, and it works. Thanks a bunch!

Now I have an issue that a bunch of other people have, (wrong file structure for animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - Object reference not set to an instance of an object). I know this has been reported, so I will just wait for the fix.

@Whizkid: that bug is popping up for a lot of users, and Fore said over on the Nexus that he's working on a fix.

cool thanks mate for the heads up

i have bug

the player switch automatique to 3rd personne after same time and repete  randomize

it work fine but after install fins 6.0 i have this problem

i have bug

the player switch automatique to 3rd personne after same time and repete  randomize

Discussed on the FNIS  and XPMSE pages on Nexus - take a look there.

i have bug

where and i can read english very well !!

if you can told me what i can do to solve problem ? or french page where i can read and thank you

i have bug

where and i can read english very well !!

if you can told me what i can do to solve problem ? or french page where i can read and thank you

XPMSE - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D68000%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3058149&pUp=1

FNIS - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D11811%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D593117&pUp=1

FNIS Sexy Move - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D54521%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1765773&pUp=1

Archived