[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

@ Jolie Rouge

Not sure about that.

I did recently read about penis system that animates the dong, think it was called cpart or similar. Can`t find where I read it though, so if anyone knows please tell me.

@ OregonRain

Is that one of your favourite anims then? I won`t ask you why ;):blush:..............Well maybe I will :D 

@ PikAs2

I don`t know what might have caused that. Do you have kinky debug settings turned on? If yes. then click the ground for kinky menu ad find "fix invisible sims" see if that fixes it.

.........  My simmie is a Call Girl currently with over $12,000.00 in earnings......

:D Mine are real newbies in comparison. Pierina has been hanging around at Waylons Haunt with a bit of luck but I think the guys are a bit shy about propositioning her in public when it`s busy there. She did get in early one day though and got some business off the mixologist while it was empty. Then she went off to the libraray and some guy appeared from nowhere and decided he was having her without payment or consent.

Xue got her first client by hanging around outside the bistro.

I never see the animation where the girl get pressed onto wall.. is that amra's or lady's

It is a lady666 anim.  I know this for certain for various reasons ;)

For real? what is the name of the anim? cause i never see standing fuck anim in lady's packs

@ robinaholic

I`m trying to think what category that anim could be i.e floor, window, etc. They chose that position autonomously, I mostly leave my sims to chose how they want to screw. I`ll try and find the anim name and let you know

BTW there`s a lot of nice floor anims that I don`t think the KW woohoo system makes full use off. 99% of the time they screw on objects, bed, chair etc....and there is no kinky menu for floor to user direct them. For this reason I edit Lady666 and Amra xml to include rugs as well as floor. Sooo a kinky menu works on rugs and they autonomously use floor anims on them.

For now Lady has a few floor anims with rug added too.

In the xml file it looks like this;

<Objects>Floor,Rug</Objects>

Or;

<Objects>Floor</Objects>

@robinaholic

@dooda

If I am not totally wrong, this is StandFront C, or so.

Dooda, whatever you can find about the penis-system, let me know. Is just a bit weird, to have a guy sleep next to his girl, debug says

ShortTerm/LongTerm Arousal 100 and he is limp.

@ Jolie Rouge

Not sure about that.

I did recently read about penis system that animates the dong, think it was called cpart or similar. Can`t find where I read it though, so if anyone knows please tell me.

@ OregonRain

Is that one of your favourite anims then? I won`t ask you why ;):blush:..............Well maybe I will :D

@ PikAs2

I don`t know what might have caused that. Do you have kinky debug settings turned on? If yes. then click the ground for kinky menu ad find "fix invisible sims" see if that fixes it.

@dooda ha ha.  Go to page 14 of Lady666's page and you'll see the animation as well as who the credit is to.  Same credit is for the Spork, the Washing Machine, and No Escape Foursome. 

@Jolie Rouge, the stand front c anim is Amra72's.   

@robinaholic, here's the pics to show which anim you might be looking for.  Hope this helps ;)

I've attached pics so you can see how I know ;)  Other than "a girl just knows" ha ha.

Edited: I thought Jolie Rouge said "Stand Front B" which is why there is a pic of it attached, I reread the comment and found it said "Stand Front C" so I've attached a pic of that too.  Huge difference on that one. 

post-561062-0-85605900-1437199837_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-60094000-1437199847_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-98683300-1437203538_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm.....

Has a good laugh at that ^^ :lol:

I`m not on a mission to prove anyone right or wrong on this but I think it`s an afterdusksims anim, saw it in game when I last played but while I was looking at the show infos anim details they finished *cough* their business so didn`t get a pic.

The reason I don`t think it`s Amra or Lady is coz I was watching the animation play (and zooming to other sims on other lots) and it didn`t have the motions that Amra or Lady`s do.

@ OregonRain

Ohhhh......so your Lady666`s partner in crime then!! :P  Must say, I`m a fan of that kiss tease anim and many others of hers, and many of her sims. So creds to you for getting that made.

Is this the one that everyone is looking for?  This is the AfterDusk Sims standing position, it looks like you could use it against anything if you use MoveObjects on.  I don't use Legacy Anims much anymore so I am not certain if this is it or not, I did go to ADS site though and went through all five sets that Dae Dae Sung had posted there.  I'm on a quest to find this anim lol.  Do we even know if it's one of the three I've already posted?

@ dooda, yes I'm guilty as charged :P  The cred really goes to Lady though for all of her brilliant talent and making the ideas come to life (applause to Lady)

post-561062-0-78645500-1437241437_thumb.jpg

Standing Front C is not against anything though.  You'd have to use MoveObjects on to put them against something.  I thought robinaholic was looking for the one where the anim is already against wall/window which is Lady666's "Teasing/Kissing".  Now I'm all sorts of confused. 

Robinaholic, which one of the four pics I've provided is the one you are looking for?  Are any of them the right one?  Help!  lol  :)

Standing Front C is not against anything though.  You'd have to use MoveObjects on to put them against something.  I thought robinaholic was looking for the one where the anim is already against wall/window which is Lady666's "Teasing/Kissing".  Now I'm all sorts of confused. 

Robinaholic, which one of the four pics I've provided is the one you are looking for?  Are any of them the right one?  Help!  lol  :)

I think the confusing thing about my pic is that it looks like they are against a wall because of the camera angle. It was in the toilets at waylons haunt bridgeport. No windows there so it`s deffo a floor anim.

There are`nt any anims I know of that will animate against a wall, windows yes, walls no. I guess a window could be modded to look like just a plain wall so you could then have window anims that work well against that fake wall.

When I load my bridgeport game up I`ll take a screen of the location so columbo can help solve the puzzle.

I've been playing with my newest whore now for a bit and her household funds are $16,226.00 but her earnings from whoring are $6,646.00.  She just spontaneously started whoring before I could instruct her to.  When you mention that the funds are an issue, are you referring to the household funds or the whoring earnings?  I just thought I'd ask on that since my sim spontaneously started whoring.  :)

Household funds. I`ve got 2 save games at the mo and I see girls in both of them auto whore on community lots with house funds below 12k and stop that behaviour above 12k. same for user directed whoring. It`s not an issue, no biggie, I know that it`s a WIP and OnikiKay is using us as guinea pigs for their delightfully wicked work :D

BTW I read recently about 80 tier quest, but I forgot where and it`s bugging me. Can anyone explain that for me?

ha ha that was me being silly over on lungpauls thread.  I needed to get my sim to that level, there's no reward for it.  I am not sure if there will be more levels after that, as you mentioned above.... it is a WIP and Oniki teases and pleases in various ways ;)

I think the confusing thing about my pic is that it looks like they are against a wall because of the camera angle. It was in the toilets at waylons haunt bridgeport. No windows there so it`s deffo a floor anim.

There are`nt any anims I know of that will animate against a wall, windows yes, walls no. I guess a window could be modded to look like just a plain wall so you could then have window anims that work well against that fake wall.

When I load my bridgeport game up I`ll take a screen of the location so columbo can help solve the puzzle.

Colombo thinks it`s stand c too! Although there is a window on that wall section.

post-783403-0-65491300-1437315579_thumb.png

Okay but stand c has to be used with MoveObjects on though.  I've submitted my pics to show the differences so I just need Robinaholic to confirm which one it is that is being sought after.  For the verbiage of the question that was posed, I feel I was right with Lady's being the answer but I can't have my cake and eat it too.  I'm done, I don't want to upset anyone.  :)

Okay but stand c has to be used with MoveObjects on though.  I've submitted my pics to show the differences so I just need Robinaholic to confirm which one it is that is being sought after.  For the verbiage of the question that was posed, I feel I was right with Lady's being the answer but I can't have my cake and eat it too.  I'm done, I don't want to upset anyone.  :)

if you download the latest Afterdusk AW file you no longer need the move objects cheat

ummm......I rarely direct my sims to do stuff, my playstyle is leave them sims to do what they want mostly. Moveobjects isn`t used in any of my pics, only time i`d use that is in build mode (rarely).

I`ve noticed from posts on the main thread that there are peeps saying that my sims won`t do this or that, I click on this or that and my sims won`t do this or that, with replies form others saying just leave them to it and they`ll do it anyway.

So there`s an interesting question about playstyle, do autonomous players and user directed players experience the game differently? My guess is yep

As for mods, I would`nt use any that don`t add the autonomy of my sims, KW does that in spades.

Okay I'm going to have my cake and eat it too.  When the question was posed about the position with the lady being pushed against the wall, I assumed it was related to KW mod.  So with that assumption, I named it as Lady666's position under "Teasing/Kissing".  Tonight, my sims pulled a legacy on me (I don't have them loaded in KW mod so they pulled it out of AW) and did a position against the window I hadn't seen in a long time (because I stopped using AW).  I recreated it using the AW mod and it is Whosthewhat's "Carry" position.  So on KW if you swapactors, I'm right.  Okay now with my cake I'm also eating crow since I was also wrong in regards to the use of which mod and position.  Hopefully this will satisfy all.  :)  Told you, if I'm wrong I have no problems admitting it and when I'm right I love to hear it. :P

post-561062-0-13282800-1437539371_thumb.jpg

OregonRain2 you have a beautiful Sim! <3 I'm so jelly, mine can't even compete. :P Got to share the mods used if possible.

---------------

Anyone know of any custom worlds or good rundown urban lots? Kinky World feels more right in a darker neighborhood.

take a look simlab under creating a world for OKW its still work in progress but looking good

OregonRain2 you have a beautiful Sim! <3 I'm so jelly, mine can't even compete. :P Got to share the mods used if possible.

---------------

Anyone know of any custom worlds or good rundown urban lots? Kinky World feels more right in a darker neighborhood.

---------------

take a look simlab under creating a world for OKW its still work in progress but looking good

I put  a weblink there for Cyclonesue`s creations @TSR on Jolies thread, some nice rundown build stuff there. You can also search TSR by themes, there`s a dropdown menu somewhere on TSR pages for that. Industrial & poverty are good to start with. Most of the Twinbroke (also on TSR) stuff is really good too.

Archived