Bug:

Whenever my owner wants something, i tell her i agree and nothing happens(she says she is happy i am submissive, but no restrictions apply). Instead i get asked again and again, and eventually get the forcegreets electrical attacks. If i tell her i do not want to comply, it works and i do not die.

Happened when i had too much gold and when i had clothing out of combat. But i have not even seen any other requests yet, just started using the mod.

The script which was supposed to handle this event was missing.

Updated version attached :)

Fixes:

- Added missing script

- Updated vkjplaysubmissive script in order to work with petcollar 4.7.4

Thank you, i had removed the mod because of this issue!

And i had the 4.7.4 petcollar installed, didn't even know there are compatibility issues.

Here's my modified version as described in a few posts above.

I've added a "Submission" counter. At the beginning of the quest it's set to 0.

If it drops below 0 you won't be able to ask for the good options anymore, nor can you decline your masters requests. (You still can, but trust me this isn't what you want.)

Submissive players are getting rewarded. Others not.

Changes:

- Submissive actions are increasing the counter slightly.

- Asking for stuff decreases the counter.

- Your new master won't let you go so easily (submission >=100)

- You are just allowed to carry 25% of your carry weight

- The maximum amount of gold has been reduced to 1000

- Fixed the armor restriction request from master. Event triggers properly now.

- Re-enabled fucktoy mechanism.

- You can ask your master to stop fucking you once it's triggered.

- It is recommanded to restart the quest.

- Nobody forces you to play with my version. I'm just sharing it.

v0.3

- Fixed the fucktoy mechanism. It triggers correctly now.

- Changed gold restrction back to how alexvki intended it. Only difference is you are allowed to carry 90% of the allowed gold with yourself. it still gets reduced by 20% each time you carry more.

Example:

Max allowed: 1000

Threshold: 90% -> 900

You carry more than 900 gold.

Reduced to 80% -> 800 max allowed gold.

New Threshold: 90% -> 720

etc.

So becareful.

v0.31

- Reduced required submission for release to 50

- Capped minimum submission to -50

- Rebalanced the required submission rate for each good dialog

- Reduced the punishment/cost submission rate from 5 to 3

- Rewards good slaves by increasing the submission rate over time

Any bugs, changes you would like to have? Or any ideas? Feel free to post it

Kain

playsubmissive_v0.3.rar

playsubmissive_v0.31.rar

If it drops below 0 you won't be able to ask for the good options anymore, nor can you decline your masters requests. (You still can, but trust me this isn't what you want.)

Changes:

Kain

Either my eyes are failing me or you may have forgotten something. :angel:

I just fixed it because I don't like to play with buggy mods. One could add some kinda submissive counter. Which increases if you agree or ask for restrictions and decreases if you don't. Like this one could manage which dialog options are available. Do you have any ideas?

I skipped the rest of the posts, I just wanted to thank you . I'm shaking (the italics).

OK apparently I cannot type right this second (I started typing way too loudly).

Skipping my rant for now.

Thank you.

I calmed down a little and noticed 0.3 and 0.31.

I hope 0.31's all I need, but I will do both (in numerical order).

The little speech about when Player is made fun of for putting on the collar, isn't needed, unless maybe master is really looking to get beheaded.

That's my suggestion, positive reinforcement (In any sub mod anywhere at anytime) is much better than random derision.

Well that's what I think, anyway.

Some people are into verbal humiliation, others not so much... hard to please everyone, and it's not like we can reasonably expect the dialogs to fully adapt to our preferences in this regard.

Personally, I'm fine either way, it's just a different kind of master/slave relationship.

I liked that little verbal humiliation when you first time wear it, but it kinda depends the situation and who says it...

If they're so incredibly hot you get hungry when you see them, they're allowed.

It's the whole "worship me and despair", I guess.

---

OK can we talk?

Ysolda was super reticent, "prim and proper" said sexlab.

Suddenly (just after this mod's mods were added) she's an unstoppable machine. She fights whiterun guards,

she'll tear into player (but in a good way) every, um well I didn't time it, but like I said, she's a machine.

I had "hormones" set to a minimum, and PSQ succubus dormant.

Then when Peaches (player)

showed up in Sanguines little kingdom, I activated both.

Now in some future play-through, I'll find out if Ysolda and her librarian-routine were because of the PSQ/Sanguine/etc mods,

if her Terminator act is gone, or if it's one of those random dice-roll things that every new game has.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Peaches-player hasn't asked about the "different" stuff yet, Ysolda isn't a follower, so this mod is basically dormant.

But I wonder if your game is set up so fantastically well that some of the goodness leaked into the patch?

Wishful thinking I know, but it was wonderful, might still be, while it lasts.

I just fixed it because I don't like to play with buggy mods. One could add some kinda submissive counter. Which increases if you agree or ask for restrictions and decreases if you don't. Like this one could manage which dialog options are available. Do you have any ideas?

I skipped the rest of the posts, I just wanted to thank you . I'm shaking (the italics).

OK apparently I cannot type right this second (I started typing way too loudly).

Skipping my rant for now.

Thank you.

I calmed down a little and noticed 0.3 and 0.31.

I hope 0.31's all I need, but I will do both (in numerical order).

The little speech about when Player is made fun of for putting on the collar, isn't needed, unless maybe master is really looking to get beheaded.

That's my suggestion, positive reinforcement (In any sub mod anywhere at anytime) is much better than random derision.

Well that's what I think, anyway.

It's enough to just download and install v0.31.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that the KeylessPetCollar is easily removed by other mods, such as Deviously Cursed Loot.  To be more immersible, this collar needs to have new keywords, making it something Cursed Loot will honor and not remove.  This mod will also need a way to remove it.  

If you want something truly unremovable, consider posting a request in the PetCollar thread. The PetCollar MCM has an option to add the PetCollar effect to an actor without needing the collar actually equipped. See if the dev would be willing to add a "hardcore" option that prevents removal of the effect, even if the collar is removed, and won't let the collar effect be removed by a MCM toggle. Or something like that.

I'll add the keyword in next PetCollar update (you can grab the esp with it in PetCollar's support thread already: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37681-petcollar/page-25#entry1245344 )

A simple change to removing the device with this function should make it compatible:

Function RemoveDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, armor deviceRendered, keyword zad_DeviousDevice, bool destroyDevice=false, bool skipEvents=false, bool skipMutex=false)

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Basic-Commands

If the part of the scripts responsible for unequipping the Keyless Collar hasn't changed since the last time I looked at it, it will fail with the new 4.7.5 version as it now has the zad_BlockGeneric keyword.

Here is the compatibility version without it:

PetCollar.esp

Are you going to add whoring option? Maybe you could add options for slave to try to get interest of master such as conversation for appealing clothing. I have not seen this done, using slave character to gain position of authority for the master in each city. The slave character would have to figure out the sex acts desirable by each figure in sequence all the way to the Yarl to finaly get position for the master. You could make this harder to complete by adding in clothing fetish for authority figure that slave is trying to influence.

Greetings. I am having a fit of dumbness or something and hope that someone can help me with it.

With this mod installed (0.2 or 0.31) my game crashes at the Skyrim logo (not bethesda). I have PetCollar 4.7.5 and things seem to work all right, but add this mod and the crashing happens. I read through the thread and see no mention of any other requirements or whatnot so I am baffled.  Aren't crashes at the logo usually missing-requirement issues?

any help appreciated

@Vithiss

Check if you have Devious Devices Expansion as well.

I'll look into he issues with 4.7.5 today as I felt a sudden urge to continue this work :)

That'd be the problem, thanks. Expansion wasn't listed for PetCollar, and I noticed the other day that it's marked "Dead" so it didn't occur to me. I'll try with the last version. Thanks.

possibly you would be able to salvage them with some papyrus decompiler tool.

there is one on nexus - champollion or something.

False alarm. I included the sources in the bds  bsa file. That was some MO issue.

Switched to NMM

edit: bds... what the fck I'm thinking about :)

@ALL

Today I suddenly realized that I've los all the source files to my scripts. Too bad.

Anyway, I wanted to rewrite them all from scratch :)

Did you check decompiled scripts that Kain1978 uploaded... Maybe you could use those. he also fixed some bugs because he like the mod but was frustrated with bugs...

I uploaded a new version. It's actually more a downgrade from 0.2. but I hope it's more future proof.

Did you check decompiled scripts that Kain1978 uploaded... Maybe you could use those. he also fixed some bugs because he like the mod but was frustrated with bugs...

Not yet. But I'll check this out

Changes:

- Fixed the armor restriction request from master. Event triggers properly now.

- Re-enabled fucktoy mechanism.

- You can ask your master to stop fucking you once it's triggered.

- It is recommanded to restart the quest.

v0.3

- Fixed the fucktoy mechanism. It triggers correctly now.

- Changed gold restrction back to how alexvki intended it. Only difference is you are allowed to carry 90% of the allowed gold with yourself. it still gets reduced by 20% each time you carry more.

Example:

Max allowed: 1000

Threshold: 90% -> 900

You carry more than 900 gold.

Reduced to 80% -> 800 max allowed gold.

New Threshold: 90% -> 720

etc.

So becareful.

v0.31

- Reduced required submission for release to 50

- Capped minimum submission to -50

- Rebalanced the required submission rate for each good dialog

- Reduced the punishment/cost submission rate from 5 to 3

- Rewards good slaves by increasing the submission rate over time

Any bugs, changes you would like to have? Or any ideas? Feel free to post it

Kain

Oh, it seems I missed something :)

Sorry, people, real life makes sometimes very sudden turns.

Funny thing, I played New Vegas last week and was so upset with the current state of Veronica... So I did pretty same thing with that mod. Afterwards I thought... WTF, I have a mod of my own!