[Idea/Req] Forced Beast Service Mod

So, I know of the Animal House mod were you serve the woman and help her run her business, but is there a mod that is similar but forced? Like, being enslaved to service animals such as working on a farm or something of that sort? I am going to start attempting to mod myself soon so if not I may give it a shot myself but I thought I'd post here anyway.

not sure if the interactions are present, or possible, but there are some follower mods that will have your follower demand sex from you. The Untamed or maybe Beastess mods that let you make followers of the wild animals might work together? Or to learn modding, you might be able to link them in some way in your game, so your follower beasts treat you as the pack bitch?

Untamed and Beastess won't make you at the animal's service (to be literal) it's more a you're still the boss thing.

"Normal" animal followers (vanilla or not) with some Aroused Ceatures mcm tweakings may be more what you want to emulate.
And some PetCollar added may also work.
I've not encountered a "animal farm's slave" mod so far in my travels here.

A future version of SD+ will have animal slavery if i'm not mistaken.

Untamed and Beastess won't make you at the animal's service (to be literal) it's more a you're still the boss thing.

"Normal" animal followers (vanilla or not) with some Aroused Ceatures mcm tweakings may be more what you want to emulate.

And some PetCollar added may also work.

I've not encountered a "animal farm's slave" mod so far in my travels here.

A future version of SD+ will have animal slavery if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah, to be clear just using Untamed won't add the "submission to animals" that the poster wanted, and why I suggested one of the other follower mods that might add that.  Untamed would just let you add more animals than the usual dog as a follower option.

PetCollar and Aroused Creatures certainly would though. I haven't used Petcollar myself, but AC does have MCM options for how high the arousal for PC or NPC and animal needs to be.  Setting that to 1 for the animals, and making it non-consensual would get your animal rape.

The other mod I have used, more nasty creatures, included a hentai creatures mod, which includes spells for summoning a variety of animals, but I think you can only summon one at a time.

Shhhh it was a secret !

The whole point of CC: Rats in the Walls was to have a human farm (albeit without animals involved at all).

The OP wanted more a case of human cattle submissive to animal doms, and that's what's planned in my files for CC: Old Gods with the Kennel and the Hive, so, quick, back to the coding board Delzaron ! PEOPLE NEED YOU !

Shhhh it was a secret !

The whole point of CC: Rats in the Walls was to have a human farm (albeit without animals involved at all).

The OP wanted more a case of human cattle submissive to animal doms, and that's what's planned in my files for CC: Old Gods with the Kennel and the Hive, so, quick, back to the coding board Delzaron ! PEOPLE NEED YOU !

Sounds neato! Might need a link to the page for that.

I think Falkreath needs an " Animal Farm " along with, Animal Mansion, Beastial Essence, and Captured Dreams.   Just the perfect Hold for all this stuff.  Maybe place it at the southwest road leading out of skyrim from falkreath.  And I would gladly test out a mod for you like this.  I know quite a few mods that do similar things, but only part way of what you want.  Talk to Skyrimll btw, he has a plan sort of like this in the works on one of his mods, if nothing at all pretty sure he can help you out on references. 

There's some discussion regarding the concept of the potential for a mod about being enslaved to beasts (wolves take the forefront of the discussion) over here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46661-ideareq-animalbeast-as-master/

Unfortunately, we've not seen anyone with modding capabilities show interest in working on something like this yet since SD+'s future creature owners are currently limited to humanoid types (trolls giants, etc).

Hoping for something like this myself. I'd build the mod myself if I had the time to learn the CK. :/

Archived