Take a Seat !

Vader666

I've been playing Skyrim with the ZAZ Animations for a quite long time now and i just recognized that there is nothing chair-like...

So i played around a bit around in 3DS  and this came out :

post-263729-0-62950800-1431476346_thumb.jpgpost-263729-0-28827800-1431476355_thumb.jpg

A nifscope Render with a test texture :

post-263729-0-64899800-1431476474_thumb.jpg

Things need to be done now are adding some details and doing the animation(s) what could take a lot of time since i haven't looked into animations yet.

So what are you guys thinking ?

Well thanks so far guys, or whatever you are...

Make it for pleasure though... we have enough punishment toys! :)

I'm just playing around and get these to work , what you will do with them is completly your thing :shy:

But as soon as i got into doing this stuff the things shown above won't be the end.

I've looked into animaiting stuff and as expexted there are dozens of problems while getting started...

If you change the base a male could lie below the seat and... welll... "use" the sitting person through the hole. But I guess some (dwemer) mechanics would greatly improve the functionality of the seat; at least I can't imagine many uses of a static seat, all the fun places of the body are difficult to access...

Clipping can be fixed later on, for now just focus on making sure it stays stable throughout the animations.   Great work btw, this mod brings all kinds of thoughts of stuff that could later on be added into some of the Devious mods out there.....Can just imagine a quest Master from CDS sends you to do with one of these......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived