The best oily skin mod?

tristerfalm

The nekomods link is also minoumimi's. I am using their one gloss ENB and it works really good. You can set gloss 2 different ways one leave the glossiness float alone in the nifs and have a natural body gloss or increase/set glossiness float to 1000.0000 in the nifs to have really glossy/oily skin. 1 thing about gloss ENB's though is that everything in game will get a gloss/oily look.

I never liked GlossTech because it makes your player look like someone put buffing cream on them and then got lazy when they were doing the polishing. Though you can do this instead use GlossTech to do the texture files and then change glossiness float in the body nifs to max and your player will get super oily skin.

• 3 months later...

Hehe thanks for your help anyway I need oiled mod for male  followers so I wolud be greatful if you can help me or to make one :cool:

NifSkope is the best way to get males oily. I don't know of any textures available to do that. Just use NifSkope to go into SoS/SAM and increase the glossiness of the male body nifs.

Archived