Hi do i understand this right?

So if i install this mod  can i  craft a horse strapon that is controlled with the sos buttons for adjustment like the dobbel dildo? Do SL register it?

thanks

Yes you can use the SoS controls on the strapon. 

The strapon will automatically added to the SexLab Strapon-List.  

If you not want that females use the horse penis as a strapon you need to disable it in the SL settings. 

I see only one file in downloads ..... i thought there where two ,you know i only want the strapon?

thanks

Edit: just opened the file there is two esp's i just need the one or both?

You only need to activate the "SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp" if you want the StrapOn. 

"SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp" is only the addon for Schlongs for Skyrim. 

So if i install this mod  can i  craft a horse strapon that is controlled with the sos buttons for adjustment like the dobbel dildo? Do SL register it?

thanks

If you not want that females use the horse penis as a strapon you need to disable it in the SL settings. 

I see only one file in downloads ..... i thought there where two ,you know i only want the strapon?

thanks

Edit: just opened the file there is two esp's i just need the one or both?

You only need to activate the "SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp" if you want the StrapOn. 

"SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp" is only the addon for Schlongs for Skyrim. 

thanks i will try it right away

Granted, I know you gave a 'meh' answer to this when it was asked early on, but for those of us who do still play a male character, there are virtually no decent SoS addons. In short, you've done excellent work, and I expect that a fair few people, myself included, would appreciate it if you made a male-compatible version. If not, it's still excellent work, and I commend you.

thanks

Hey can you make that for the Ähhhh Horse ^^_?

Looks great!

Is there a mod or would it be possible to spice up a male Dragonborn as well?

Granted, I know you gave a 'meh' answer to this when it was asked early on, but for those of us who do still play a male character, there are virtually no decent SoS addons. In short, you've done excellent work, and I expect that a fair few people, myself included, would appreciate it if you made a male-compatible version. If not, it's still excellent work, and I commend you.

Good news for all who wanted a male version! 

I'm working on a male version for the SOS Addon!  :D

Looks great!

Is there a mod or would it be possible to spice up a male Dragonborn as well?

Good news for all who wanted a male version! 

I'm working on a male version for the SOS Addon!  :D

That's great to hear, I hope everything comes along without issue. Thanks for adding to a rather under-served portion of the alternative modding scene!

Could you specify specifically what body textures we need to use in order for this to look right? I downloaded the fair skin texture just to use this mod, but it looks nothing like in the pictures.

One texture in particular that I'd love to see this work with, assuming it doesn't already, is the default CBBE textures. I've always been a fan of the basic textures for their perfectly smooth skin, especially since immediately after installing fair skin, I was instantly disappointed with how it itself looked, despite the incompatible seams for the horse cocks. It just flat out didn't look right.

Could you specify specifically what body textures we need to use in order for this to look right? I downloaded the fair skin texture just to use this mod, but it looks nothing like in the pictures.

One texture in particular that I'd love to see this work with, assuming it doesn't already, is the default CBBE textures. I've always been a fan of the basic textures for their perfectly smooth skin, especially since immediately after installing fair skin, I was instantly disappointed with how it itself looked, despite the incompatible seams for the horse cocks. It just flat out didn't look right.

What do you use? 

The StrapOn? The SoS Addon? The use the "custom" textures. 

What do you use? 

The StrapOn? The SoS Addon? The use the "custom" textures. 

I'm actually still using version 0.1b. I'm awaiting a certain mod to update before I remake my skyrim game, since it has become rather unstable, and therefore I have not updated my game to the latest version of this mod. However, judging that the pictures for this mod back when it just came out are better than how it appears in my game and the fact that you haven't changed them tells me the problems I'm seeing have not yet been fixed.

Anyways, I feel that the reason the textures don't align is possibly because I chose special addons that come with the fair skin mod, which slightly alter the textures, such a sweat and whatnot. Perhaps I have to choose specific options that you forgot to mention, or should it not be a problem to begin with and the issue lies elsewhere?

What info that I can provide, I utilized the equipable sos horse penis via console commands. Once I had the item, I toggled it on in my inventory, and it didn't match the skin. It was the CBBE fair skin version. I tried both the black and normal versions, as well as the custom one to see if it was any different, but it was just like the normal version. (Perhaps I don't fully understand how to properly use the custom version?)

The textures is really the only issue. All there is left is some suggestions, which I've already sent to you in a private message.

You can update without problem, there is only 1 Script and it will only be triggered if you eat the new food.  

There are versions for Fair Skin UNP and CBBE, if both not working right you have not the right body or wrong fair skin.

If you are using the SoS Addon you need to change the "Custom" Textures.

Edit:

First ingame pictures:

post-607503-0-60521500-1428839154_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-01393500-1428842092_thumb.jpg

There a still bugs to fix and textures to make.  :wacko:  

Edit: 

post-607503-0-62339100-1428883216_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-02012200-1428883243_thumb.jpg

So I got the mods a few days ago..seems to be working fine, although I have one question...IS there any way I can make the penis..(strap-on, or not) to, NOT show through clothes? also...the "reveal" option is not selected.

Edit: Ok, I think I fixed it. the strap-ons always seems to be.."revealed" , but through the options in the SOS menu, it won't clip through clothes.

However, is there an option to change the penis to the black one through sos?