Newlife (adult game)

Serpentus

Tried checking it out but can't understand anything as it is in some other langue. Guess I will pass looks like a dating sims anyway.

That's odd, since the game is in English.  

It's also going to be more of a life simulator in the long run, rather than a dating sim.  The main thing in the current game version is dating sim / slut sim.  The player creates a female character, and goes clubbing and on dates mostly, with a rather detailed makeout / sex mechanic.  There're currently some work events as well.

There're currently some work events as well.

Yeah, I have seen a few of them... I am surprised that so far there are no non-consent actions. Only thing close is starting a make out scene and your lust is so high that you lose the option to back out, but that isn't non-consent.

There're currently some work events as well.

Yeah, I have seen a few of them... I am surprised that so far there are no non-consent actions. Only thing close is starting a make out scene and your lust is so high that you lose the option to back out, but that isn't non-consent.

Sadly the author said thar non-consent scenes will not be in the game for now (he wants you to have the full control of your choices). BUT, on the positive side, there is a workaround. If you pick some traits (like having a low will for example) the options to elude some sex scenes will lower a lot.

Next uptate it is said to be the full pregnacy upgrade, and the game will last 52 weeks.

Another aspect of the game is that the creation of npc is very random and will not be the same in every playthrough (so good replay possibility)

It has a lot of potential, considering that he's working on it since November. We shall see...

Sadly the author said thar non-consent scenes will not be in the game for now (he wants you to have the full control of your choices)

IMO, he should have an option where you can select to have non-consent... but it is his work. OR have an out for each non-consent event, a warning in the description before you enter it. You SURE you want to do that? Yes or NO

It's a great start. Saying that I still think there are things that need to be added.

• No non-consent, something I think is important... Not saying make it common, hell I vote to create an obvious out for every situation, but rape should exist.
  • Only 26 weeks, needs more.
  • No real way to battle sexual harassment at work, would like to see a report/blackmail option for non submissive characters.
  • Sex options at work, if you have a pattern of being slutty with a client, go to his home so you can fuck in private.
  • Needs more options in sex. Blowjob or Anal! A BJ would be great to use on your boss!
  • Birth control, having to ask for a condom is annoying after a while.
  • Way to get an abortion if you do get knocked up.
  • More jobs, more job events especially!!!!!!!
  • For jobs or events, make it important to get certain stats, so that gives the player an excuse to go shopping. Early on you need cute clothes, but later you need elegant and such. Makes the better clothes REALLY expensive, so money matters.
  • Create ways to reduce stress without using sex, not everyone wants to be a slut.
  • Girl on Girl would be nice for masculine characters.
  • Group sex, MMF or MFF or gang bang which pairs well with non-consent.
  • TBH I could care less about pregnancy unless descriptions are different when you are pregnant. Like your partner rubbing your baby bump during sex.

That's all I can think of for now.

Yeah. Blowjobs need to be a thing. So many possibilities, like a sub character reluctantly having to suck their fat, abusive boyfriends dick while they are driving to or home from their date. 

Also need to be able to choose same age and body types as you can when creating a male. Maybe I want to be an obese, 60yr old slut. Don't judge me.

I think you could also utilise money in bit more in the way you have to play the game. Such as having to pay bills to keep your house or having to pay for the cheque that your deadbeat boyfriend made you handle. This could then force the character to possibly have to use "other" means of paying for things or getting enough money to pay the rent. 

Make things like birth control pills expensive so that the player has to further manage their money if they have one of the less trustworthy guys over for a "DVD".

This game has so much potential and I find myself playing it more than most of my games as a timeslayer, more than a carnal "Bedtime game".

GG dev. 9/10. Needs more blowjobs and landlord sex payments.

*Some extra ideas

P.S set up a patreon or something like that so I can throw monies at you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is short for now. As I remember game has main theme of pregnancy fetish  so if game would be longer then author had to finish it first and it is a lot of work. Game is short to not deal with that(add smaller things first) yet and attract some attention/feedback. ATM you can prolong game by editing game or memory.

It is short for now. As I remember game has main theme of pregnancy fetish  so if game would be longer then author had to finish it first and it is a lot of work. Game is short to not deal with that(add smaller things first) yet and attract some attention/feedback. ATM you can prolong game by editing game or memory.

The author's plan is for version 3.0 to have the pregnancy update.

Archived