Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

It is working fine (means: without crashes) when you use custom manual installation:

1. Extract achieve to separate folder

2. Delete folder "Source" inside of the folder "Scripts"

3. Put rest files and folders to the folder "Data"

4. Mark check-box "AP Skyrim.esp" in Luncher or NMM

not really sure, as I don't have a damn clue on how to mod... but messing around in the folders added for this mod I've found that the guy is creating a folder "charactersexy" where he is replicating all meshes and vanilla animations. I assume that he is replacing one of these animations to get this working. There are lots of animations there, so potentially he can create a zillion new animations by replacing these one by one. And I guess that I (as a user) should replace the meshes in his folder by my own preferred (as stored in the regular "character" folder). Tested this and looks a bit better, I think. Not sure if I can also do something similar with the textures... just a thought

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10748

It's all there to fiddle with... if you're sitting on a bunch of animations' date=' now is the time to up them. :)

[/quote']

I tried it and it worked very nice so I had some fun to see my char boned from rear but I should get some payment after or a nice comment about my sexskills I hope this will be possible in future. I would really enjoy to have a les anim to please my wife she is worth it hehehehe ;)

It is working fine (means: without crashes) when you use custom manual installation:

1. Extract achieve to separate folder

2. Delete folder "Source" inside of the folder "Scripts"

3. Put rest files and folders to the folder "Data"

4. Mark check-box "AP Skyrim.esp" in Luncher or NMM

i did everything like the guy said but i cant get it work on game can someone help me please ty

Mine works also with the same bugs. But bugs are expected anyways. I followed the same instructions from a few posts ago, I also got my esp at the bottom of my load order if that helps, not sure. I'm just happy someone got this up. Im using better males-errect by Chris57 with Cherry's mod.

I tried it' date=' and it works. Guy made a mess of my script folder though. Also changes the hair on the npcs, and gives them that discoloured face bug.

TC7gX.jpg

EJfPB.jpg

How did you get it to stay in first person? Every-time I initiate the animation it jumps for third. I'm thinking the Real 1st person view mod might have something to do with it... also my guy has no head when the anim plays... maybe a conflict... anyway.

Its working for the most part, except that there is some massive deformation at the arms near the shoulder when im doing F/F fisting for the one that is getting fisted. Another thing is, unlike the picture above, the arm is not aligned so she is more like fisting her thigh. Lastly, after everything is done, i am unable to move at all.

Ill check for male issues now

EDIT: For male fisting, it doesnt have the same unable to walk afterwards issue. As for other positions, some of them slide around left to right as if trying to align themselves at the beginning. Also, posses like the ass one, if done on a slight slope, will push your character forward as if on ice.

Archived