[Sims 4] Elerneron's Female Nude Skins (Updated)

Elerneron

Maybe someone can help me out. I use Elernons Skin V1 and it looks awesome but every time i use it, the muscle definition of my sim vanishes. I can still see it in CAS but ingame it's simply gone. Is that normal or is stupid me doing something wrong? I like me Sims all Sporty and with nice Muscles but they are gone with the skin mod ... please help.

It's working fine for me.  Do you have any overlay mods (like tattoos or skin features)?  If these are done improperly they can disable the fat / fit, and muscular / smooth sliders.

Maybe someone can help me out. I use Elernons Skin V1 and it looks awesome but every time i use it, the muscle definition of my sim vanishes. I can still see it in CAS but ingame it's simply gone. Is that normal or is stupid me doing something wrong? I like me Sims all Sporty and with nice Muscles but they are gone with the skin mod ... please help.

Actually, I believe that is a bug with the base Sims 4 game: you literally have to work out EVERY DAY and watch what your sims eat or they will lose fitness and muscle tone. I use the NoFatness mod from ModTheSims to keep the weight down, but I still have my sims hit the weight machines or go for a jog once a day. Also, to see the changes in muscle tone after a workout, you may need to travel to another lot or maybe just force a loading screen.

sweet thanx. so all these made will be defaults than?

Yes.  I currently don't know how to make a non-default skin.  It would probably entail getting into the actual skintone files . . . that is if the skintone files actually point to the skin texture files . . . I haven't messed with them.

I think i have figured that one out, if you load it into recolour as your own project and then add swatch and go through the steps and then save in recolour it should add an additional choice on the tab so its not a default replacement, this may make it possible for you to have both skins on the same panel and then just select which you want.

im currently messing with clothes before i move onto skins but im have a real pain in the arse time figuring out why im still getting outlines of where clothes were from parts i have removed. But im thinking its possibly the mesh of the clothes themselves so im going to have to work out how to mess with meshes aswell, hopefull i can do it in ps cc as it seems incredibly powerful and possibly just needs a plug in from somewhere.

I'm not certain it will be that simple.  There is no place to choose what skin texture to use, because there is only one texture.  Skintones are how the game colors the skin textures.  I haven't had a go at skintones yet.  It may be possible to have the skintones point to different textures . . . I don't know.

As far as the outlines on clothes goes, this is a problem with the currently unreadable bump map.  It's being worked on, but not figured out yet.  Apparently even if you delete the bump map it still reads the one that is still in game, unlike the specular map, which when delete acts properly.  Anyway it's an issue with the tools still being rather young and in an active state of development .  Recolors are only going to work right now if you aren't changing the shape of things at all.  I tried my hand at removing the top from under the leather vest, and this is the resultant knowledge of my research into why I failed.  Hopefully they can get the files figured out soon so that we can start cutting pieces off of our sims' clothes.

Look up a program called colourmagic, think you can find it on tsr, there you can take a skin detail and save it as a .dds. Then you want Sims 4 Studio, probably can get that too from tsr, when you open that up click my projects and select the file that you created from the skin detail. In sims 4 studio you can add swatch, swatch is the icons that you find on cloths as an example to choose different patterns and colours.

With the new swatch saved to that skin detail anything you doto that file from that point on will show up in cas as an additional option. Shot in the dark on skin details but it defo works for clothes. Worth a shot though.

Btw here is my go at the vest, looks ok, not finished but you can see my results, http://www.mediafire.com/download/au15f0jkyybtw4j/YF_Vest_LostBoys.zip

Look up a program called colourmagic, think you can find it on tsr, there you can take a skin detail and save it as a .dds. Then you want Sims 4 Studio, probably can get that too from tsr, when you open that up click my projects and select the file that you created from the skin detail. In sims 4 studio you can add swatch, swatch is the icons that you find on cloths as an example to choose different patterns and colours.

With the new swatch saved to that skin detail anything you doto that file from that point on will show up in cas as an additional option. Shot in the dark on skin details but it defo works for clothes. Worth a shot though.

Btw here is my go at the vest, looks ok, not finished but you can see my results, http://www.mediafire.com/download/au15f0jkyybtw4j/YF_Vest_LostBoys.zip

I could indeed make both of my skin texture replacements as skin details instead and make them non-default.  It is actually how I started, before I made an actual skin texture replacement.  The problem with that is that to get the anatomical features on a sim you have to edit that sim in full edit mode CAS, which is a cumbersome way to do things.  Alternately one could have a skin texture replacement, and layer a variety of skin detail bits over it (thus giving a level of diversity); but this would only work if the skin texture bits are smaller than the skin detail bits, otherwise the skin texture bits would peek through the overlay.  This would also be the only route I could take if I wanted different colors for the nipples or genitals, as skin textures are greyscale images colored by the skintone files.  There hasn't really been a call for such things, so I thought I would focus more on different options for skin textures until / unless there was a call for variety in game and or different colors for nipples and such.

so this is a technical question, but has any1 figured out how to access and add additional skin tones as skin tone swatches and not detail overlays?

I only ask cause I'm trying to make a purple/gray sim and i can do that easy with detail over lays but they in turn block out other layers such as tattoos and gloves....

Thanks for any help

Good work on the skin.  Loving it so far, but the nipple deformation at max breast size is a little disappointing.

If you are referring to what I think you are, this is a result of me trying to make a more natural (less perfectly round) nipple.  I'll see what I can do about making an alternative.  Out of curiosity is this just for the MK2 or do you have problems with the original skin (which has nearly perfect oval nipples) as well?

I finally got some time to make another skin.  MK3 skins are up.  See, I do fill requests.  Not 100% satisfied, tell me what you want to see.  (Only in the nipples and genitals, I am not skilled enough to modify the overall skin, ie. butts and such, sorry.)

Could you possibly take this old skin from Sims 2 and add the nipples and bush to the sims 4 skin for default. I am not a huge fan of shaved genitals (in games), so would like a bit of a bush.

xRL3Zu6.png

I'm sorry, the way Sims 4 does skin textures I can't add pubic hair to the texture.  Textures in The Sims 4 are greyscale, all color is added by a separate skintone file.  Pubic hair needs to be added by a separate layer that can be colored such as a tattoo layer or a skin details layer (but not every skin detail layer would work, for instance the freckles are greyscale, and therefore colored by the skintone file).  I may take on pubic hair at some point, but I am not a great artist, and getting hair to look good is hard already, so it might be a while.  I know body hair has already been made for male sims, it's just a matter of time before someone gives us pubes for our hotties.

Edit:  If some talented artist is willing to make the hair as a .png with transparency, I could easily make the actual mod and / or instruct them as to how it is done.

Archived