Loli characters

is anyone going to upload a complete loli race mod' date=' which doesn't replace the normal body?

i tried to make teh race myself with the files that i found, but the head looks way too big even with RAN's head.

[/quote']

I have been told that tera hair cuts make the head look huge, try a different haircut.

and it doesn't really replace the normal body if you don't want it to, you can use any body mod with it, i just suggest cbb3 slim, or unp skinny.

on a side note, i don't know if anyone answered my question in a few pages back, at least i think it was a few pages back.

Is it possible to change the race of some of the companions to be nord, breton, or ashen x117?

is anyone going to upload a complete loli race mod' date=' which doesn't replace the normal body?

i tried to make teh race myself with the files that i found, but the head looks way too big even with RAN's head.

[/quote']

I have been told that tera hair cuts make the head look huge, try a different haircut.

and it doesn't really replace the normal body if you don't want it to, you can use any body mod with it, i just suggest cbb3 slim, or unp skinny.

on a side note, i don't know if anyone answered my question in a few pages back, at least i think it was a few pages back.

Is it possible to change the race of some of the companions to be nord, breton, or ashen x117?

i'm using vanilla hair. the problem is, that the head is just too big for the body. it's the original head size on a child's body and no matter where i put the sliders, the face looks like a mature woman.

i'm using vanilla hair. the problem is' date=' that the head is just too big for the body. it's the original head size on a child's body and no matter where i put the sliders, the face looks like a mature woman.

[/quote']

sounds like you need some beauty mods.

here is one of the face mods i use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7887

As for the head size cant help you much >.<

here is a ss of my loli, breton x117. it looks kind of weird atm though, need to fix it.

enb2012227202858.png

[/quote']

Are you talking about changing companions to regular nord or loli nord? You can use the npc editor to change your companions to be as short as children. I did it to lydia earlier today. I'll put up a screen shot in a few.

395425_10150587128658963_661868962_9126553_698046213_n.jpg

If her face isn't "Childlike" enough you should be able to fiddle with the sliders to maker her more so.

also can someone turn the swimsuit in http://jackov.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-121.html into a armor or cloth plz?

TESV-2012-01-18-18-14-09-19.jpg

First time doing any manipulation of meshes' date=' so I hope this turns out all right. orz

http://www.mediafire.com/?2cik02n4ecdip38

It's clothing. Recipe is two leather strips and one leather. I had no idea what else to use.

Alternately, do a "help swimsuit 4" from the console and find the item ID.

@-Icewing-: I think you can also change them via the CK and there shouldn't be any problems. x117BretonNord.esm or an esmifyed OrientalRace.esp would have to be a master of the .esp you make to edit the companion(s).

@-Icewing-: I think you can also change them via the CK and there shouldn't be any problems. x117BretonNord.esm or an esmifyed OrientalRace.esp would have to be a master of the .esp you make to edit the companion(s).

only a minor problem with that, i have no idea how to use the ck.

barely even know how to open files :P

only a minor problem with that' date=' i have no idea how to use the ck.

barely even know how to open files :P

[/quote']

Oh....Little Grasshopper. Long and weary is the path before you, but great riches await beyond the hideous pain and torment of learning how to play with the C.K. (which I think is definitely missing an F and a U before and probably an E a D a U and a P after). So gird the loins and have a bash. :D

Is there a way to display any amulet items on the Ashen race? I can't get any amulet items to show on my Ashen loli at all.

Since nobody answered my question in this post, I'll re-ask with some new findings. Will I have to esm-ify the OrientalRace.esp file for the x117 Ashen race? I'm trying to get these wings I downloaded off 3DM to display on my character...it works when I use setrace and change her race to any of the vanilla races, the x117 Breton and the x117 Nord...but not when I changer her to x117 Ashen race...I looked at the esp file for the wings and notice they add an armature to the amulets section that's not one of the changed amulets in the OrientalRace esp. My only other guess is that it might be because I'm using the modified loli skeleton posted earlier in the thread...If changing it back to the original x117 skeleton doesn't solve it, I'll have to make a request I guess :s

Before you ask I already tried loading the OrientalRace.esp after the wings esp

EDIT: K so that didn't work...can someone teach me how to esm-ify an esp file? :(

Is there a way to display any amulet items on the Ashen race? I can't get any amulet items to show on my Ashen loli at all.

Since nobody answered my question in this post' date=' I'll re-ask with some new findings. Will I have to esm-ify the OrientalRace.esp file for the x117 Ashen race? I'm trying to get these wings I downloaded off 3DM to display on my character...it works when I use setrace and change her race to any of the vanilla races, the x117 Breton and the x117 Nord...but not when I changer her to x117 Ashen race...I looked at the esp file for the wings and notice they add an armature to the amulets section that's not one of the changed amulets in the OrientalRace esp. My only other guess is that it might be because I'm using the modified loli skeleton posted earlier in the thread...If changing it back to the original x117 skeleton doesn't solve it, I'll have to make a request I guess :s

EDIT: K so that didn't work...can someone teach me how to esm-ify an esp file? :(

[/quote']

Ahar, someone comes seeking my (recently acquired) wisdom? No idea about the amulets, (seriously, if nobody replies to a request, it's not that they don't care, but usually 'cause they don't have an answer), but the as regards esm/esp.....step this way....

Skyrim don't like it if you want an esp to use objects declared in another esp. So. Solution, you have to esmify the esp.

I use WryeSmash which is what the imaginative gurus behind WryeMash (Morrowind) and WryeBash (Oblivion) call their tool for Skyrim. It's on Nexus. If you have an esp that you need to "call" from other esps and therefore want to esmify you select it in the WryeSmash mods window and RMB menu select "esmify self". If you want to update it later you select the esm say "copy to esp" and when you are done editing say "copy to esm" as you already have an esm with the same name.

The C.K. as provided only lets you load a file with one esm (other than the standard Skyrim one) so to override that you have to edit your SkyrimEditor.ini in your /Skyrim folder

put

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 in the [General] section (thanks Slammer64)

(don't leave a gap after the last existing line)

Warning: this now gives you complete freedom to *.*.C.k. up dependencies like you used to. :D

Me, I wanted to play with NPCs not PCs so if this doesn't work then some more arcana needs to be deciphered.

(On the skelly front. If you try to use stuff that isn't mapped to bones then you can expect a "too infinity and beyond" texture zoom rather than a no show. But it may be worth checking that the slots all have bits to marry up to)

Since nobody answered my question in this post' date=' I'll re-ask with some new findings. Will I have to esm-ify the OrientalRace.esp file for the x117 Ashen race? I'm trying to get these wings I downloaded off 3DM to display on my character...it works when I use setrace and change her race to any of the vanilla races, the x117 Breton and the x117 Nord...but not when I changer her to x117 Ashen race...I looked at the esp file for the wings and notice they add an armature to the amulets section that's not one of the changed amulets in the OrientalRace esp. My only other guess is that it might be because I'm using the modified loli skeleton posted earlier in the thread...If changing it back to the original x117 skeleton doesn't solve it, I'll have to make a request I guess :s

[/quote']

Ahar, someone comes seeking my (recently acquired) wisdom? No idea about the amulets, (seriously, if nobody replies to a request, it's not that they don't care, but usually 'cause they don't have an answer), but the as regards esm/esp.....step this way....

Skyrim don't like it if you want an esp to use objects declared in another esp. So. Solution, you have to esmify the esp.

I use WryeSmash which is what the imaginative gurus behind WryeMash (Morrowind) and WryeBash (Oblivion) call their tool for Skyrim. It's on Nexus. If you have an esp that you need to "call" from other esps and therefore want to esmify you select it in the WryeSmash mods window and RMB menu select "esmify self". If you want to update it later you select the esm say "copy to esp" and when you are done editing say "copy to esm" as you already have an esm with the same name.

The C.K. as provided only lets you load a file with one esm (other than the standard Skyrim one) so to override that you have to edit your SkyrimEditor.ini in your /Skyrim folder

put

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 in the [General] section (thanks Slammer64)

(don't leave a gap after the last existing line)

Warning: this now gives you complete freedom to *.*.C.k. up dependencies like you used to. :D

Me, I wanted to play with NPCs not PCs so if this doesn't work then some more arcana needs to be deciphered.

(On the skelly front. If you try to use stuff that isn't mapped to bones then you can expect a "too infinity and beyond" texture zoom rather than a no show. But it may be worth checking that the slots all have bits to marry up to)

WryeSmash = <3 It's what I've been using to help me check any bad records when making my new ESPs :3

how do you make the loli race character wear clothes? my character stays naked when i equip something to her. i crafted her together myself btw.

You need to add the loli race you made to the DefaultRace record. Take a look at how the OrientalRace.esp deals with adding the OraezeRace, it's a good start.

@labrat is the suffix of the file supposed to change to a .esm? Because I just tried esm-ifying the OrientalRace.esp file and it stayed as an esp. The text in wrye bash's plugin selector for it turned blue though.

@labrat is the suffix of the file supposed to change to a .esm? Because I just tried esm-ifying the OrientalRace.esp file and it stayed as an esp. The text in wrye bash's plugin selector for it turned blue though.

Well spotted Little grasshopper (Ok no more Kung Fu references from now on, David Carradine RIP, what a way to go....). No. It is an esm, but still named an esp, to prevent confusion manually rename it .esm

Now all we need to do next is to find those elusive loli clothes somewhere in 2ch. I tried' date=' but still to no prevail...

[/quote']

Aye...2ch is quite a wading pool...I remember having to browse quite a few threads to find some outfits from Touhou for Oblivion...

Yes, yes. I happen to have traced some clothes for skyrim there, though I can only understand a few stock phrases in japanese. Also, using proxies hinder my already crippled wifi so it makes it thrice harder to search for them. I shall post anything that I might find useful.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7587

I just found this mod...and apparently they have a fix in the optional files section called "1st Person View by Race v3"! Perhaps it's possible to use some of the files from there as a leaping-off point for changing the first-person views for the loli races!

@labrat Sorry I didn't thank you in my previous post...thanks for reaffirming that I had to rename the esp to an esm manually...:D