Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

UNPB 2.5.2 Redux Non Jiggle-Completed

->Should meet the requirement for X-Pack

Now on downloads

Tested in Game

-->Additional Notes, PLEASE READ<--

Tier 2, 3 arm cuffs and tier 2 leg cuffs

-No weight slide support though meshes support it

-Best Guess each piece in these may need its own slot, not going to do that due to limited slot use

But Gameplayer your tier 2 version of Aradia Armored Bra works what gives?

Answer: The bra uses 2 slots that are compatible now and should be 100% compatible in the next expansion of Devious Devices :D

Since Clearly it would be the most noticeable I decided it would be the only tier to receive this fix.

Weights not needed cleared from Dismemberment Data

->May still be present in main tree, this wont effect your gameplay, and might be useful to modders that play in nifskope.

Enjoy :D

Still have to make

-CBBE Curvy non jiggle version for X-Pac Requirement.

Edit 2

Warning Removing NON-Functioning HDT unpb version,

-->Sorry I didn't do that earlier

-->Probably Fix that after lunch and some exercise.

Edit 3

CBBE, Advanced Body Slide Generated Body,

->Is that CBBE Curvy?

->Well the Bra Fits and has a zero and 100 weight,

To Do

-Break up Pieces and renumber the Dismemberment Data

-Pack up Meshes and place in Downloads.

This Should easily be body slided or weights added especially since Aradia provided a link for slider version.

post-79263-0-24995100-1408216406_thumb.png

There's something weird, I can't explain why. All the things in CK are set up correctly (at least from what I've seen) and the bra locks and unlocks correctly and has all the right keywords buuuut it doesn't respond to the breast compression feature from the latest Integration. There's nothing wrong with the mesh because I replaced the original braPadded_0.nif and braPadded_1.nif with your bra and it worked correctly. That's so strange. Maybe it's something with your esp file? I can't imagine any other reason, it makes nooooo sense XD

There's something weird, I can't explain why. All the things in CK are set up correctly (at least from what I've seen) and the bra locks and unlocks correctly and has all the right keywords buuuut it doesn't respond to the breast compression feature from the latest Integration. There's nothing wrong with the mesh because I replaced the original braPadded_0.nif and braPadded_1.nif with your bra and it worked correctly. That's so strange. Maybe it's something with your esp file? I can't imagine any other reason, it makes nooooo sense XD

Hey Ms, Leeches,

Well I cant tell you why just yet, Im also downloading the new Devious Devices Integration File at this moment.

I was going to update my last post to tell other gamer's that I am going to test "PLAY" my game with all the new goodies that just updated!

So it could mean that the ESP needs to get updated to for version 2.8.2

Edit

Notice for Devious User's.

I've been working on the meshes so I couldn't or didn't have time to ensure that the esp would indeed work with the new version....I mean it was only just released today.

Thx, this new version work perfectmy with UNPB. Do you planned to make it work with Tbbp or BBp ?

Thank you Zouzou,

I might, but for the moment...I have just sat back down from dinner and intend to update my mods list.

I have both MO and to install the new Devious Devices into my skyrim folder (This double install is for Creation Kit Reasons, I don't populate everything into my Skyrim Folder).

From there Im updating my ESP and making some basic checks.

I know its only been a day and a half :D and I have to push an update.

It should be easy for me, since I play on 7B HDT.

->Hmm chances are it'll be an HDT version as "HDT" looks like the version that is going to get support from other sources.

IE I've been reading that bbp/tbbp are being phased out.

I'll be honest I don't know how long its going to take, I haven't even re-run FNIS yet for the new animations etc.

Also I intend on making all the new assets provided work with my 7B install so when I do that, I'll make a WIP HDT unpb!

I know this thought is late, but after having had dinner and READING THIS again....

I'm GLAD that the breast DONT respond to the breast compression that would be very bad cause this bra doesn't hide the breast.

It'd be really bad for other Meshes I'd like to write esp's for as well because it'd be hopeless.

If missing breast Compression is whats wrong THEN HURRAY cause we don't want Aradia's Bra to have compression breasts

No!

This would also mean that an esp update is not needed! YAY

Still gotta get into the game and have a look.

Yah I saw how it looks with the compression and I don't think it works so well for aradia's bras ^^

The compression functionality solves lots of clipping problems for Zad's bras but you don't really see the breasts underneath them because they provide full coverage. Buuuuut aradia's bras are kinda tricky, they don't look like chastity bras and more just like metal bikini tops. Humm maybe there's no point trying to adapt the bras after all, to make them work you'd need to like totally reshape how they look and then they wouldn't look so pretty ._.

Our reasoning for keeping the bras rigid and breasts invisible is that they're supposed to be kinda like metal pushups: the bras are supposed to hold the breasts in shape not the other way around. Also metal bouncing in all directions looks weird ^^

I guess the problem is because aradia's set was designed to look DDish but not work that way. I wuv it and it's so pretty <3 but maybe you're right, maybe it needs to be a unique set with its own quirks instead of being assimilated into Expansion n_n

Yah I saw how it looks with the compression and I don't think it works so well for aradia's bras ^^

The compression functionality solves lots of clipping problems for Zad's bras but you don't really see the breasts underneath them because they provide full coverage. Buuuuut aradia's bras are kinda tricky, they don't look like chastity bras and more just like metal bikini tops. Humm maybe there's no point trying to adapt the bras after all, to make them work you'd need to like totally reshape how they look and then they wouldn't look so pretty ._.

Our reasoning for keeping the bras rigid and breasts invisible is that they're supposed to be kinda like metal pushups: the bras are supposed to hold the breasts in shape not the other way around. Also metal bouncing in all directions looks weird ^^

I guess the problem is because aradia's set was designed to look DDish but not work that way. I wuv it and it's so pretty <3 but maybe you're right, maybe it needs to be a unique set with its own quirks instead of being assimilated into Expansion n_n

Well, I don't think compression would make her happy haha.

Aradia is already posting pics of pieces in the works right now too.

So idk, maybe this file will become a repository for "pretty" Devious Gear :D

I'm pretty thrilled that the compression doesn't effect this file, I just went into game and had a look with all the latest updates of well everything that updated!

I'm still going to double check the ESP against the new update even though its been looked over by yourself and Coopervale.

I'm thinking about having a good long look at the new err being a mature adult and examining the programing behind piercings, perhaps the fun can also be added into the Aradia Bra or future mesh accessories!

I have been in game tonight and have found that although at first Aradia Bra doesn't appear to suffer Breast Compression that it can indeed!

By placing an armor on your character after your wearing the bra,

You then take the armor off and blam your girls chest shrinks.

Now I do want to assure you that I already have a work around in mind, it might not be what you want to hear but until we see some fixes on the Bra issue and it seems to me that it most certainly is an issue,

I don't like Bra Compression, and Im certain that after tonight a lot of others don't even want their character to wear a padded bra.

If your like me you at least know a bit about sliding your preferred type of body and have already converted the assets to fit your girl perfectly and thus have never seen a tit slip through a padded bra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be aware this is an issue for me, I wont make other adjustments or attempt anymore mesh work on something else till this temp fix is in place!

Onto how I'm going to make Aradia Devious Set work with the new update.

Since the Nipple Ring does not use Breast Compression and disallows the placement of a Chastity Bra I will write a new alternate ESP that exchanges the key words and properties so that the BRA now registers as a Nipple Piercing.

I have no idea when there will be a fix or if its considered an issue but this is how I'm going to get around this.

->I don't know if bandits can remove the bra because its a piercing but it would appear that a piercing tool is required for removal and it would appear that piercings block bra's

So to me this seams to be the best course for now.

On another note I'm aware that the bra tends to get hidden by armor, and I believe it can be turned off already in the DDI menu meaning your Aradia Bra doesn't need to be hidden by armor.

I'd like to go into some ideas I had on the set but all of that needs to go on hold for now.

Thankyou for your visits and comments I will be working on this soon...Still want to play some and its super late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to try to find a way to have both the bra and the piercings :D  but then I finally stumbled on compression (bad idea D:)

Found solution to a problem, I also managed to embarrass myself quite efficiently

So here are pictures of how to Save the Boobs and to prevent you from making a Boob of yourself like I did,

No ESP needed.

Fully Functional,

I know some of us freeked right it wasn't just me right?

Edit as of Devious Devices 2.8.2

A script was attached to bra's that are specifically meant to have 'breast compression' which means that Devious Bra's made by other Authors can choose not to have compressed breasts.  Gamers can have both compressed for bra's that entirely cover and are meant to hold the chest tightly in place as well as other bra types that use the other effects of bra's such as messages without the compression.

Both types can now be in game at the same time.

post-79263-0-68578000-1408248216_thumb.png

post-79263-0-18773900-1408248227_thumb.png

Too bad the new DDi system has bra and peircings in the same slot, sure with their bra covers, but with yours there isn't that excuse.

I know, haha.

But the next piece to make an ESP for is a harness,

In the meantime the ESP and provided meshes work so I've turned my attention to a request Aradia has made,

Trying to figure out how to add a sound to the armor.

So I'm watching a tut but its about changing sounds of impact for heavy armor on surfaces....

I cant go that route for a serious plug,

I'd like to add a random sound or a sound when first equipped would be really fun.

www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

Author Blabba

2nd file down

Sorry I couldn't get the dang interface to just let me copy paste.

I have not had any trouble using that body with any 7B outfit,

The slider set from there will also allow you to convert stuff over to the body as well...But I haven't run into much that I had to convert for it, just stuff I wanted to and did.

You can technically make a stuff for extremely close to your choose of unp body, its just that HDT is a lil off.

But you could slide out about 20 unp bodies.

Blabba is authoring a newer version its in like BETA 2.0 that allows unp to do anything CBBE outfit studio does, but I haven't kept up with it.

Sorry I didn't answer your question well  getting late here,

HDT Body is based on an 7B Bombshell

-HDT means pregnancy, butt, breast

-The body has very clean weighting

-You can find more description at download page

-2/3 way down

-Nexus Outfits that were released last month are based on this body actually

-hard to notice for regular 7B user cause of course vanilla outfit replaces your body with the one in outfit.

Not 7B Original though, that's slightly different actually considered another type of 7B.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is the HDT 7base body?  I have 7base bombshell right now, and there's massive clipping with the breasts.

I also tried using the UNPB set/body, but the clipping only goes away with weight set to 0.

You specifically have to use non-bouncing 2.5.2 redux for unpb,

I find it doubtful that a person would use the non-bouncing one,

The slider for non-bounce unpb is available in the Nexus version of Bodyslide 2.0

Also I think because they don't/wont use the non-bouncing one it has lead to a lot of false reports on clipping of Padded-Bra,

That lead to the decision of a new "breast compression feature" for padded Iron Bra.

It is possible to get the Padded Bra to bounce, but there are not enough slider sets available at this time for unp-type bodies, example my unpb-hdt-bounce slider that I have doesn't line up with available Nexus Redux version.  I do not know who authored the body that my unpb-bounce slider is based on but I suspect that its for a Lovers Lab version of unpb.

Blabba Slider set for hdt .5 unp

could have a unpb-bounce that is for a belsario version or some other author.

Im using this body.

Credit Blabba

If your using "Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase Bombshell HDT TBBP" Author rickerhk on Nexus, those outfits use this body in them.

Question

What, why do I get clipping with your version of Aradia Outfit? I've used RP18 Lingerie and not seen this clipping, I've used Aradia's other outfits and not seen clipping....?  What gives?

Answer

Cause the body is not packaged into the Bra.  The Bra is meant to fit a specific body and right now I've only been able to get it too fit 3 bodies.

Have you ever used the pouch pack or Chesko Lantern and seen how that fits one body perfectly and not another?  The bra right now is packaged to function just like Devious Devices the bra is in its own mesh without a body inside it to overwrite your naked body.

What that means is your "SPECIFIC NAKED BODY" is the one that is RENDORED and not an outfit body.

Question

But your so Pro? How come you don't have 20 bra types up?

Answer

Uh I so noob, er new to using Outfit studio for more than the body I use.  Plus wow man there are so many types of bodies, you just cant say I use unp body make me bra.  There are about 25 unp bodies...maybe more. 

Question

But uh you had people come on the page and xplain how?

Answer

There are only so many functioning sliders for unp at this time.  I also am just getting my teeth cut on this.  There are 4 builds of outfit studio some of which are not available yet, just cause I have some access doesn't mean Im not as confused as you are. 

The idea that unp user's will have the same exposure and use of bodyslide/outfit studio with as much command of those apps as a CBBE user is still a WIP for those development teams.

Part of that is getting a guy that like me that has some inkling of an idea of modding to use that softwear and get back in touch with them about how it was.

Question

Well, wait.....Have you ever modded before?  What mods have you written?  How do I know this mod works at all?

Answer

Yes, I have modded before its just a bit more complicated than some mods I've written.  Particularly this mod is testing my knowledge of mesh work more than I'd like.  I've had to learn a lot more about outfit studio. 

I'm Gamefever from Nexus, I wrote the "Gamefever Atomic Wrangler," I wrote a ton of leveled list esp's that made it easier for modders to place whatever outfit into the game that they wanted (got that in late to the scene so its prob collecting dust), and I wrote a patch that would place cool kendo2 outfits into game.

You know this mod works because its been used and reported on by 2 Devious Authors you know, Ms Leeches and Coopervale.

I'm sorry its so dependant on your having a specific naked body for your  use.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I can say is if you cant wait, I can give you two options.

-Go download the HDT Sliders by Blabba and make your own conversion

OR

-Try out this body

By Blabba, please don't ban/hurt me Laboratory gods.

This is the body, its actually available on the page I mentioned earlier with hdt sliders to get you started having fun making stuff work for your seven base.

If you download the zip below you will see it work for my body use type.

7Bimusing.rar

For those that don't understand why it clips... the following may help you (or it may confuse you even more):

Devious Devices do not have a base shape in the mesh (Similar to the way piercings don't have a base shape).

This means the body that is rendered in game is the body type that you have chosen to use (be it a modified CBBE, UNP, 7base, demonfet, Dreamgirl, etc etc).

For most outfits (IE armors and/or clothing) there is a base shape in the outfit that it rendered instead of the body you choose.

The base shape in the outfit is why (example) a UNP/7Base/Dreamgirl/UNPB user can get away with using other UNPB, UNP, Dreamgirl, and/or 7base armors and not have clipping issues.

The body inside the armor is used and the naked body you normally use is not rendered (strange right).

For most of the Devious Devices (DD for short), clipping isn't a problem unless the body (and or weighting) is very different then the shape the DD item was based on.

In other words: if the arms, legs, and torso are the same shape then clipping will be minimal and a user may not even see it.

But, if the DD item has a very different shape -vs- the body you use in game, then clipping will be very visible (the body may start poking through, or the item may hang off of the body depending on which is larger).

Weighting also comes into play, not the 0 to 1 weighting in game, but the bone weight inside the mesh.

If the DD item does not have a TBBP/BBP/HDT weighting and the body you use does, then you will end up with clipping through the device on character movement (even if the device and the body have the same shape).

One thing to ask the mod author for would be a Outfit Studio Slider set for this outfit.

With that set users could reshape the mesh's to match the body they use (By using the Batch Build Function after choosing the matching body type).

Note: if a slider set does not have bbp/tbbp/hdt weighting then the batch output will not have it either.

As far as I know batch build in Outfit Studio/Body Slide does not copy over bone weights, it just adjusts the 0 and 1 nif's to match the body shape.

It would be nice if Collision could be enabled on items so that objects would not go through it...

But if that was possible it would have been the norm for the last 2+ years. as it would have solved clipping issues since the beginning of Skyrim modding.

So far I've only seen Collision being used in some HDT xml's. (and mainly for naughty reasons).

Damn shame we can't get it on articles of clothing for the right reason.

To recap what Gamer has stated:

Currently there are only 3 body types for this armor.

Bla Bla's 7base HDT (listed above), the Non BBP CBBE Curvy, and the NON BBP UNPB 2.5.2 redux.

If you are not using one of those 3 then this Devious Device set will clip at one point or another...

Since Body Slide has a new version out (v2.1 fix's my rendering issue).

I may take a look and see if I can put together a BS set so that people can built if for the body they want (unless Gameplayer beats me to it).

No promises though, it's been a couple of months since I even tried my hand at Body Sliding a armor set (mush less a DD set).

For those that don't understand why it clips... the following may help you (or it may confuse you even more):

Devious Devices do not have a base shape in the mesh (Similar to the way piercings don't have a base shape).

This means the body that is rendered in game is the body type that you have chosen to use (be it a modified CBBE, UNP, 7base, demonfet, Dreamgirl, etc etc).

For most outfits (IE armors and/or clothing) there is a base shape in the outfit that it rendered instead of the body you choose.

The base shape in the outfit is why (example) a UNP/7Base/Dreamgirl/UNPB user can get away with using other UNPB, UNP, Dreamgirl, and/or 7base armors and not have clipping issues.

The body inside the armor is used and the naked body you normally use is not rendered (strange right).

For most of the Devious Devices (DD for short), clipping isn't a problem unless the body (and or weighting) is very different then the shape the DD item was based on.

In other words: if the arms, legs, and torso are the same shape then clipping will be minimal and a user may not even see it.

But, if the DD item has a very different shape -vs- the body you use in game, then clipping will be very visible (the body may start poking through, or the item may hang off of the body depending on which is larger).

Weighting also comes into play, not the 0 to 1 weighting in game, but the bone weight inside the mesh.

If the DD item does not have a TBBP/BBP/HDT weighting and the body you use does, then you will end up with clipping through the device on character movement (even if the device and the body have the same shape).

One thing to ask the mod author for would be a Outfit Studio Slider set for this outfit.

With that set users could reshape the mesh's to match the body they use (By using the Batch Build Function after choosing the matching body type).

Note: if a slider set does not have bbp/tbbp/hdt weighting then the batch output will not have it either.

As far as I know batch build in Outfit Studio/Body Slide does not copy over bone weights, it just adjusts the 0 and 1 nif's to match the body shape.

It would be nice if Collision could be enabled on items so that objects would not go through it...

But if that was possible it would have been the norm for the last 2+ years. as it would have solved clipping issues since the beginning of Skyrim modding.

So far I've only seen Collision being used in some HDT xml's. (and mainly for naughty reasons).

Damn shame we can't get it on articles of clothing for the right reason.

To recap what Gamer has stated:

Currently there are only 3 body types for this armor.

Bla Bla's 7base HDT (listed above), the Non BBP CBBE Curvy, and the NON BBP UNPB 2.5.2 redux.

If you are not using one of those 3 then this Devious Device set will clip at one point or another...

Since Body Slide has a new version out (v2.1 fix's my rendering issue).

I may take a look and see if I can put together a BS set so that people can built if for the body they want (unless Gameplayer beats me to it).

No promises though, it's been a couple of months since I even tried my hand at Body Sliding a armor set (mush less a DD set).

Check Main Post for CBBE Slider

->Do It YourSelf

->Requires you to renumber dismemberment slots in Nifskope

Not Running Full Support of every body there is

I have plans

-->Additional Features

-Trying to u know make more stuff.

-Specail sound for when you put on the armor,

-->I have to learn how.

I want to also write ESP for another outfit,

Aradia has a few outfits that are Devious in Nature

This Page was to support those....

->If she'll let me :D

Lol I just finished up the BS 2 set if you want it...

I used just the mesh's you have in the CBBE set and created the xml's and what not so folks can batch build a non bounce version.

I'll PM it to ya...

Note: once you have it in BS you can output to what ever body type you want with a catch. You have to have that body type as an option in BS (and there are alot of body types setup for BS, they are just extra downloads but it's not that big a deal)

Lol I just finished up the BS 2 set if you want it...

I used just the mesh's you have in the CBBE set and created the xml's and what not so folks can batch build a non bounce version.

I'll PM it to ya...

Note: once you have it in BS you can output to what ever body type you want with a catch. You have to have that body type as an option in BS (and there are alot of body types setup for BS, they are just extra downloads but it's not that big a deal)

Can You make one for just the BRA?

That slider set makes this pretty much fully supported like other Devious Items thanks for making that btn2k3, I still gotta learn stuff, but I can only put my attention into so many things and make so much progress.

I'm thankful.

The new slider is on main page it puts all the correct dismemberment slot data in and puts files into correct folders.

Body slide 2.1 Aradia Devious Set.rar

I'm a bit lost I try to craft the items but it show Aradia Chastity Bra gray out how do I craft it or where do I find or buy one same go for the arm cuffs, leg cuffs, 

Well right now, you have to use the consul to get the item.

The only ones I've made construction data for were the tier's

I just hadn't decided on a means to get the item just yet,

The ESP works great

The Meshes available Currently are

7B HDT body and the 7B hdt outfit, both separate downloads---->I use these and its fun too :D

->Download this and overwrite it with your preferred meshes!!!!

->I use this one.

UNPB 2.5.2 Redux NON-Bounce--->boring version, prob rare that a UNPBer would have non bouncing

-->This meets a requirement for potential X-Pac inclusion

CBBE Curvy, non-Bounce--->other boring version.....also rare you'd have non=bouncing

-->This meets a requirement for potential X-Pac inclusion

CBBE Slider Set->Fully functional and fully fun version :D

-->This makes it fully awesome for Devious Users, Devious Devices has a slider set now Aradia Outfit has full slider set with bounce support just like those.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually working on and expanding the esp at the moment but not on how to get the item the first time, that's still on hold for now.

->It'll be a bit before I'm done with some extra goodness  adult features.

->Currently I'm considering making the Book of Devious Devices a requirement that would enable making the original 4 pieces.  Perhaps that would be a good way to introduce the items for now.

-->Looking at data entries is making me sleepy