Replacement for LoversVictim?

gooser

Waxenfigures Slaverun enforcer has a setting that men rape women in whiterun if their arousal is higher than xxx (setable via mcm).

And the random rapes from SD+ are arousal based too i think.

But i also liked lovers victim and would love a similiar mod.

I haven't tried this mod yet since it seemed early alpha, but might be worth a check:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1014-sexlab-approach/

Waxenfigures Slaverun enforcer has a setting that men rape women in whiterun if their arousal is higher than xxx (setable via mcm).

And the random rapes from SD+ are arousal based too i think.

But i also liked lovers victim and would love a similiar mod.

I haven't tried this mod yet since it seemed early alpha, but might be worth a check:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1014-sexlab-approach/

I use all 3 of these together

Lover's Victim is still running fine with me - I'm using the latest version of SexLab, and I've got Defeat, Submit, DAYMOYL, Approach and many others.

I use defeat instead of submit

For what, PC or NPC? I've been reading the thread for LV and there are unanswered questions about it working for NPCs

lover's victim glitches for npc-npc rapes, slaverun enforcer works perfect for both npc-npc or npc-player, and sd+ is npc-player only, the lust is triggered after death by the player, and I use this with psq from LL - has a rape setting in it, but so far, I haven't seen anything from it, only the way that "succu miasma" added to "sanguine's lust" affects the npc' arousal and the affects of the arousal can affect player or npc if in whiterun (tho an  expansion is in the works for the enforcer), outside of whiterun, you could see the cat-and-mouse chases that resulted from lover's victim from the npc rapes, eventually had to disable that feature of Lv, the supposed victim gets stuck forever in a state of fear of that npc, the only relase for that npc is if the player submits in her place using the sd+ dance spell resulting in player gets gangbanged in place of said victim's single rape

There is a Japanese mod called "SL rapespell with Victimize" (someone uploaded the link, search in forum) where the author updated LV mechanics to SL 1.5+ and has NPC-NPC working.  However, its author have some other design for the mod and added additional stuff to PC that AFAK was game breaking and given the author has no presence here the thread went dead.

I really wish there was another arousal based mod like LV. I thought the brawl option was nice but I wish it was expanded on, to say brawl multiple NPCs at a time. Another neat idea I had for it was for the PC to be knocked out from behind (NPC(s) just walk up to you and knock you out for ex.) and the PC would fall to the ground and the screen fade to black, the player would wake up (screen fades back in) to an animation already underway or perhaps a longer multi animation (take turns like Defeat adds).

Random Sex mod kind of does it but not based on arousal only a timer. You can set anywhere from 1min - 1hour+ that a random sex will initiate, you can restrict it to agressive animations only. It also has settings for PC, creature and NPC involvement. Basically an NPC(s) will run to another NPC or the PC and initiate an animation. The only part, that imo, breaks this from being a rape mod is the fact that after the act is over NPC(s) will simply walk away and return to whatever they were doing like nothing happened. Perhaps there is a way to add a fear option to the victim NPC and even better the aggressors would run away as well. 

• 2 months later...

For what, PC or NPC? I've been reading the thread for LV and there are unanswered questions about it working for NPCs

I have a patch for Lover's Victim so that it works with SexLab 1.59 (NPC vs NPC functions again). I can't find the thread though that had it posted. LL has a terrible search feature.

Guest Jenova23

Personally the only thing I don't like about lovers victim is the settings there is no option for males to get raped without being anally raped if it wasn't for that I would be fine with it.

I have a patch for Lover's Victim so that it works with SexLab 1.59 (NPC vs NPC functions again). I can't find the thread though that had it posted. LL has a terrible search feature.

This one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/?p=898633

That's the one.

I really wish there was another arousal based mod like LV. I thought the brawl option was nice but I wish it was expanded on, to say brawl multiple NPCs at a time. Another neat idea I had for it was for the PC to be knocked out from behind (NPC(s) just walk up to you and knock you out for ex.) and the PC would fall to the ground and the screen fade to black, the player would wake up (screen fades back in) to an animation already underway or perhaps a longer multi animation (take turns like Defeat adds).

Random Sex mod kind of does it but not based on arousal only a timer. You can set anywhere from 1min - 1hour+ that a random sex will initiate, you can restrict it to agressive animations only. It also has settings for PC, creature and NPC involvement. Basically an NPC(s) will run to another NPC or the PC and initiate an animation. The only part, that imo, breaks this from being a rape mod is the fact that after the act is over NPC(s) will simply walk away and return to whatever they were doing like nothing happened. Perhaps there is a way to add a fear option to the victim NPC and even better the aggressors would run away as well. 

I'm not a fan of sex mods that work on a timer before NPCs feel like doing it. But I will give this mod a try just to see what the MCM settings can accomplish. I pretty much just use Defeat and Lovers Victim/Comfort for this stuff. Gave up on Submit.

Archived