Grand Theft Auto V Mods?

Nippero

Anyone else here plan on getting GTA V for PC?

I'm not sure how mod-able it will be, but I sure do wish we could have something similar to SexLab from Skyrim in GTA V.

But anyway, was just curious if anyone around here had similar thoughts.

Or if anyone knows of good adult modding sites for GTA V. 

This was for Grand Theft Auto 5?

Anyways there was a mod that was a nude patch... Maybe it was just a sex animation that wasnt in the main game... Not sure. The simulated sex scene without a warning about it made some parent upset, because violence is ok but sex is BAD!!!!! The reason they lost the lawsuit was because the mod was on the game CD but not announced... since it was on the CD they said it was included in the game and thus had an incorrect rating for the game and had to pay up for it.

Totally bullshit since it was a mod and not part of the game... Since then, Rockstar Games doesn't make their games modable by default.

Actually the mod was included but was disabled at game launch but they left it in. till a dutch modder reactivated it and gave Rockstar a total scare. After that Rockstar started his campaign to make modders life a living hell. But without the mods there game would have lost there appeal long ago. San andreas without mods are pretty boring just like vice city etc..

Anyways there was a mod that was a nude patch... Maybe it was just a sex animation that wasnt in the main game... Not sure. The simulated sex scene without a warning about it made some parent upset, because violence is ok but sex is BAD!!!!! The reason they lost the lawsuit was because the mod was on the game CD but not announced... since it was on the CD they said it was included in the game and thus had an incorrect rating for the game and had to pay up for it.

Totally bullshit since it was a mod and not part of the game... Since then, Rockstar Games doesn't make their games modable by default.

Ah right the Hot Coffee shenanigans in San Andreas, thought there might've been a different one.

It's kind of surprising that Bethesda hasn't gotten any shit from the amount of adults mods yet from unknowing sources, I'd rather they didn't but y'know..

Ah right the Hot Coffee shenanigans in San Andreas, thought there might've been a different one.

It's kind of surprising that Bethesda hasn't gotten any shit from the amount of adults mods yet from unknowing sources, I'd rather they didn't but y'know..

Well Bethesda says they are not rating mods...

The thing that tripped up Rockstar is that the mod was on the game CD, the judge consider it part of the game, even if it wasn't part of the base game. It was a little shocking... but the court system has always been bazaar and contradictory.

Bethesda won't have this problem there game is Rated Mature Audience only.  While Rockstar did not do that. If a lawsuit against Bethesda was made, the one doing the law suit will be skinned alive. They have no ground to stand on. If kids where playing Bethesda games then the parents are at fault not Bethesda.

Well mods definitely exist for GTA IV

I wasn't aware the whole Hot Coffee scandal affected modders. Since, as others said, the scandal was from something Rockstar left in the game, not something a modder added.

But I guess as of now, no one knows if there are even any good adult communities for GTA V?

Rockstar games does not do mods...

After the lawsuit, they made sure it was hard to mod their games.

What are you talking about? GTAs are some of the most modded games out there, in fact that's where ENB was born.

There are already mods for the 360 version such as a first person mode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yLgUReV0Cs&list=PLKzLUpP7tAF7ax7GTsMImsST2A7xz2c9d&index=53

• 4 weeks later...

GTA IV was a shit port like anything under Rock*. Don't get your hopes up and expect adult mods to cum within a year or two. First will be stripper nudity or hooker nudity of course probably. But I stopped caring for GTA as it was always crap but offered something to the industry, just doesn't try anymore. GTA Online isn't anything great either, just an open world deathmatch KOS or KOS mode. Meaning DayZ, Unreal Tournament, COD, etc. gameplay nothing great. GTA V won't be good on PC no doubt, will run like shit and require a beast system unlike Battlefield; so upgrade now kiddies!

• 9 months later...

Well, Alexaner Blade's GTAV Native trainers contains some kinky skins, which you can swap on your character...
Shame for the ugly as hell faces, but that's something.
At least i can fullfill one of my dreams about this game, being a drunk topless stripper on a killing spree xD

attachment.php?attachmentid=24396&d=1429

To be perfectly honest, the only mod I really want is something client-side that removes the bikini from female characters when they're showering. It just makes no sense for it to be there. The strippers are already topless when they give you lapdances, so the devs clearly had no problem with nudity, and female PCs never even turn around for a 'frontal' view when in the shower anyway, so its not like you'd actually be able to see anything more than sideboob anyway, so why put a bikini on them?

<_<

That said, a client-side mod that changes one of the buyable bikini outfits to make them invisible so I could run around naked if I wanted to wouldn't hurt either. :P

I'm not familiar with GTA IV or V. Can you play a female character in the single player game or is it online mode only? If it's online mode only how on earth they allow you to use trainers like above in the game? Is there a LAN only mode as well?

using a trainer during online gameplay is flat out dumb. as far as i'm concerned, a trainer is just a quick and easy way to enhance offline gameplay just a little bit, when you are just fooling around and not on a mission.
Using them on a multiplayer session will get you banned (duh?), given the fact that you instantly gain access to all weapons and vehicles to overcome your foes, and killing the little fun of a PvP match.
But i didn't get GTAV for the online aspect so i'm fine with it :P

Wait a second, so you use that trainer to make your female character topless, which is a character you can only use in an online game in which you will get banned for using a trainer. Then what's the point of using that trainer? (Unless you were talking about changing the gender of the character you controlled in the single player game).

BTW, I just saw this video, apparently online servers aren't really protected against cheaters...

I think they said they're doing it in single player. Not swapping the characters gender or turning their online female character nude, but swapping the entire single player character model/skin to a different one (ie, changing Franklin or Micheal's character model to one of the stripper models).

I think they said they're doing it in single player. Not swapping the characters gender or turning their online female character nude, but swapping the entire single player character model/skin to a different one (ie, changing Franklin or Micheal's character model to one of the stripper models).

So, the character, say Franklin, looks like a stripper but talks with guy's voice in the game. That'd be really awkward, well, to me at least.

Archived