RapeSlave/Slaveplay for Player Character?

Hi, good citizens... :)

Is there any lovers mod that makes the PC slave of a NPC after several rapes/sexual acts ?

And/or is there any mod that makes the PC (female) a sexslave?

I think of something like LoversBitch, but with a male companion instead of a dog and shackles, some BDSM ...it will be hot :)

thanks

Crowning Isle. You're the whore for a gang of pirates, working your way up the greasy pole. The mod has great reviews. :)

In a more limited way, PayBandits and TrueCrime both put you in the position of "submitting" pretty regularly to bandits on the roads. Rapers gets you raped in combat, Joburg gets you raped out of combat, and LandE makes your character go submissive at something like 40% health and allow her enemies to rape her. It also has a Bad Ending where you end up losing all of your stuff and going to a hellish castle to be raped until you start a new game.

A full Master Slave Romance Mod would be a lot of fun, but no one has come out with one yet. The closest you'll find is Kendogirl, and there you're taking over the Master role from the cannibalistic necromancer who held it before you.

I've considered doing slavery for the PC once I'm finished with LoversBitch (I'm only working on it until ~v1). But I don't believe something like that exists already.

If you change the dog for a male master who take my girl to the ground and shackle her, then fuck her, I will be your adoring fan  ;D

BTW, I like your LoversBitch, but bestiality is far away from my tastes (although I like to test almost any mod here in LoversLab)

And Old Book, I tested all these mods, I like ones more than other, but they are still far away from what I am expecting to be made (I have no idea of scripting or TESedit or nothing, if I was able, I will do it myself...)

Thanks !!!

I agree with sashalag.

So you have the ChainBeast mod but not work perfectly with lover mod...

Yes, and Cursed Armor and its Chain Brothel part is the closest thing I see to BDSM.

I think Lovers TrueCrime is near in some aspects: late night I was fighting with one of the gangs and I tried to surrender and its work...I think then that will be very good (for some kind of story...) that they take me to their quarter and chain me to the wall for doing me what came after my surrender (you can imagine )

I hope someone with some idea on using TES will read us and made something good :)

Mmmm I don t know Chain Brothel...

I don't use Lover TrueCrime because I use LoverLandEv2 and I have read somewhere the this 2 mod are not compatible, like Lover Jorburg.

So my choise was LoverLandEv2 because I like the idea of a rape instead death when you lose a fight, I like too the nudity system with this rape conséquence. But it's true that I waiting for a lesbian version of LandE, because if a man can rape you, the women kill you...

I  have hesite between LandE and Truecrime...

What 's exactly the modification that give the Truecrime mod ?

Well, TrueCrimeExtended (iirc, which I might not) adds large gangs of bandits to the roads. You can try and run from them, but that isn't always possible. You can try to fight them, but at low levels that'll just get you killed (or raped and then possibly killed if you have RaperS. Or you can offer to pay them, or let them take you. If you let them rape you, you'll be caught until they let you go. Later, once you're tough enough or have some companions, you can kill them and take their heads to the nearest jailer for a small bounty.

I've considered doing slavery for the PC once I'm finished with LoversBitch (I'm only working on it until ~v1). But I don't believe something like that exists already.

You need to throw in a dog breeding stand or "rape rack" for LoversBitch

I don't use Lover TrueCrime because I use LoverLandEv2 and I have read somewhere the this 2 mod are not compatible' date=' like Lover Jorburg.

So my choise was LoverLandEv2 because I like the idea of a rape instead death when you lose a fight, I like too the nudity system with this rape conséquence. But it's true that I waiting for a lesbian version of LandE, because if a man can rape you, the women kill you...

[/quote']

The problem I see with LandE is that (battles apart) is not really a rape mod: you have to be nude, so...you are asking for it  :o

Joburg have some more of unpredictable attacks, that make it better in that way. But, the bad-end in LandE, if updated and improved, can be a very interesting ending for a PC, not now, with the beggars, but with some kind of Reign of BDSM where you´ll go instead of dead, and be the pet of a King of Darkness... ::)

You have my full endorsement for this idea.  I would love to see a mod like this made, and with the excellent work you've done on LoversBitch, I'm sure you'd do an excellent job.  I'd love to see your consideration turn to a full mod.

You have my full endorsement for this idea.  I would love to see a mod like this made' date=' and with the excellent work you've done on LoversBitch, I'm sure you'd do an excellent job.  I'd love to see your consideration turn to a full mod.

[/quote']

Maybe we can make a poll to vote on this idea from Chase Roxand, here is my endorsment too ;)

I like LoversBitch, its a good job, but I prefer men than dogs, even in a game :P

Maybe we can make a poll to vote on this idea from Chase Roxand' date=' here is my endorsment too ;)

I like LoversBitch, its a good job, but I prefer men than dogs, even in a game :P[/quote']

I cant and woke speak for chase, nor can I speak for any of the fans that the Lovers Bitch mod has. I can however speak for myself when I say that it is not a matter of preference.

What it is to me is more or less another side of BDSM. I role play my character as a Slave. In being such she has no free will, no choice, no possesions, ect so for my character being mated to a dog is the ultimate form of humilation for her and it fits my role playing perfectly.

a few things I would like to see for it are being trained and forced to live as a dog (no longer permitted to speak player can only bark growl or wimper, no longer permitted to stand player can only crawl on all fours, can no longer sleep in a normal bed player can only use a dog bed. it could even have an alternate start of being Forcibly abducted locked in the kennel and bred to full term pregnencies)

becoming the slave bitch to your dog and being wedded to your dog. It would also be nice to have compatability with tamago club and to bear litters of  hybrid human / dog offspring

Rena could even get tired of keeping you as a breading bitch if you fail to come to term to many times and sell you off to less reputable breaders, that care less about your characters health and well being

with this there are so many new possabilities, that I admidt to being envious of chase for coming up with this mod first. I am also amazed at the work and effort he put into it.

He just keeps making it better and better

I don't use Lover TrueCrime because I use LoverLandEv2 and I have read somewhere the this 2 mod are not compatible' date=' like Lover Jorburg.

[/quote']

The problem I see with LandE is that (battles apart) is not really a rape mod: you have to be nude, so...you are asking for it  :o

Joburg have some more of unpredictable attacks, that make it better in that way. But, the bad-end in LandE, if updated and improved, can be a very interesting ending for a PC, not now, with the beggars, but with some kind of Reign of BDSM where you´ll go instead of dead, and be the pet of a King of Darkness... ::)

Yes I agree with you the bad end of LandE isn't the best, but I like the idea and I like the possibility to remplace death by rape (or BDSM slavery like you say). For me LandE need :

- Add Lesbian rape

- random teleport in simple dungeon when you die (nude). So have many dungeon for that.

- BDSM implementation (for exemple if you lose with a guard, go to the city pillory, or caged, or wisped with a new animation...)

The rape system You are that with LandE with the nude condition. I think Jorgurd is ... less good, because all people can rape the character with no reason.

[

Yes I agree with you the bad end of LandE isn't the best' date= but I like the idea and I like the possibility to remplace death by rape (or BDSM slavery like you say). For me LandE need :

- Add Lesbian rape

- random teleport in simple dungeon when you die (nude). So have many dungeon for that.

- BDSM implementation (for exemple if you lose with a guard, go to the city pillory, or caged, or wisped with a new animation...)

The rape system You are that with LandE with the nude condition. I think Jorgurd is ... less good, because all people can rape the character with no reason.

[/quote]

I like joburg, however, I do not like the npc vs player rape. So I turned that off. If anyone wants to know, joburg has a few settings like libido and something with levels (atacker levels or something like that). Atacker levels actually is the wrong name, these settings actually influence which characters get raped the most. For example, in the base mode, with active mode on (advanced setting to enable npc vs npc rape), each of these settings is the same.

This means that the player, npc's, companions and the like all have the same chance of being a rape-target.

By lowering the "leader" value, which only influences player, you can make joburg ineffective on the player. Put it to zero, and then the player won't be joburg-raped anymore, even with the 'instill lust' part of the joburg npc settings spell (instead, the'll target a random other npc)

You should leave special NPC at 0, because these are essential npc's, whom are usually quest-npc's. If you change this value, keep in mind that cutscenes might behave weird (ie. characters raping during cutscenes).

Hope this helps

This is definitely something i'd like to see in game and is also one of the features i wanted to add the ultimate mod ( if i can ever get my god damn hardware and actually get to work on it.)

I'd figure it'd just be simpler to add a prison room/area in every dungeon, and maybe set it so that the PC cannot die and is only knocked unconcious ( unless it's a scripted death, like falling in a spike trap/bottomless pit ), and basically while unconcious NPCs like bandits or goblins, ogres, etc can cast a move to prison spell and have you stripped of all your gear and maybe chained up or restrained in a random way, maybe with Ankle braces that make it very difficult to run/walk, or chained to a wall. Of course there'll be a way to eventually escape.

Just my 2 cents on the thought.

I've been messing around with a mod like this for a little bit now. I have some preliminary scripts written to force the player into limited interactions (gagged/cuffed) and forced follow (leashed) to the NPC master. I didn't realize more than just myself would want such a thing, so once I get closer to having something beyond a series of scripts triggered by console commands I wouldn't mind sharing it.

I've been messing around with a mod like this for a little bit now. I have some preliminary scripts written to force the player into limited interactions (gagged/cuffed) and forced follow (leashed) to the NPC master. I didn't realize more than just myself would want such a thing' date=' so once I get closer to having something beyond a series of scripts triggered by console commands I wouldn't mind sharing it.

[/quote']

Oooh!  Please do.  If nothing else, it would at least generate a good base to start from and maybe encourage people to give you a bit of help with completing the mod (only if, of course, you'd be interested in getting help finishing it).

Apparently there are a few of us with like minds on here. I kinda-sorta began messing around with a mod idea, involving enslavement from NPCs if you were beaten (instead of the usual death), as well as adding Slaver Camps around Tamriel that you'd have to watch out for.

I've been messing around with a mod like this for a little bit now. I have some preliminary scripts written to force the player into limited interactions (gagged/cuffed) and forced follow (leashed) to the NPC master. I didn't realize more than just myself would want such a thing' date=' so once I get closer to having something beyond a series of scripts triggered by console commands I wouldn't mind sharing it.

[/quote']

If I had some skills on modding, I´ll offer you my help, but...I can only offer ideas :)

A new idea: Instead LandE, using TrueCrime factions (I see in the editor that there are 3 of them): adding a new faction: enslavers, they gang you, then enslave you and from there, it links to another mod/script.

I dont know how to do it, but I see in the editor that every one of the factions has 2 basic scripts, ambush and "gank" (I supose it means "gang"), how difficult is to add one script that link to another mod ?

Guest Donkey

A mod like enslavement already exist those who know what FNNCQ is knows what i mean. But i am unsure how usable fallout 3 scripts are to oblivion. Since they make use of same engine maybe some of the scripts can easily be ported over. Also most command from what i see is almost the same for both games. That is why those who made mod for oblivion could also make new one for fallout 3

A mod like enslavement already exist those who know what FNNCQ is knows what i mean. But i am unsure how usable fallout 3 scripts are to oblivion. Since they make use of same engine maybe some of the scripts can easily be ported over. Also most command from what i see is almost the same for both games. That is why those who made mod for oblivion could also make new one for fallout 3

Yes, but slavery already is in Fallout 3 Base game, and in FNNCQ your character cant be enslaved, is it??

I would love that the exploiding-head collar can be put on you and have you forced on make some missions as a slave, or been selled to be a whore at Tenpenny Tower :P