What Crazy And Odd Things Have You Seen In Your Travels Of Skyrim?

xenic

Guest Vendayn

Was following Hadvar to Riverwood. We made it and as soon as we entered he went super speed back and forth. The fifth time he flew over riverwood inn and killed himself.

I lolled a lot.

I'm using the crawl on all fours sneak replacer and I was doing the Companion quest with Farkas today and he was spotted in sneak before me so a draugr  came over and smacked him and for the rest of the dungeon regardless of whether my PC was in sneak mode or not he crawled around the entire dungeon

Here's something odd that just happened.

I was trying to spawn a chest (converted vanilla clothing/armor) for the Venus body that I just installed. So I opened the console and typed "help venus" to find it. My PC's name is "Venusia" (I know, no imagination there :lol:) and "_NPC Venusia" came up in the console. So I entered "player.placeatme 7 1" and a copy of my character showed up wearing skimpy banded iron armor. Thanks to the Puppet Master mod she is now my PC's twin follower.

The odd part is that when I try to talk to her I get the Throw Voice shout as her voice. :o She yells out stuff like "hey, skeever butt" or "hey, cheese brain" in that echo-ey voice that shout uses. :P Kinda' silly.

Can someone else try this, too, so I can see if I just stumbled across something built in?

Here's something odd that just happened.

I was trying to spawn a chest (converted vanilla clothing/armor) for the Venus body that I just installed. So I opened the console and typed "help venus" to find it. My PC's name is "Venusia" (I know, no imagination there :lol:) and "_NPC Venusia" came up in the console. So I entered "player.placeatme 7 1" and a copy of my character showed up wearing skimpy banded iron armor. Thanks to the Puppet Master mod she is now my PC's twin follower.

The odd part is that when I try to talk to her I get the Throw Voice shout as her voice. :o She yells out stuff like "hey, skeever butt" or "hey, cheese brain" in that echo-ey voice that shout uses. :P Kinda' silly.

Can someone else try this, too, so I can see if I just stumbled across something built in?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?!? I JUST SPAWNED MYSELF....in skimpy iron armor!

post-94042-0-61073200-1399857978_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure what is happening here but I would love to know!

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?!? I JUST SPAWNED MYSELF....in skimpy iron armor!

attachicon.gif2014-05-11_00007.jpg

I'm not sure what is happening here but I would love to know!

Holy shit, I absolutely have to have me as my follower !

I knew lurking on the forums was time well spent ! (kinda)

I run with sexlab mods.....this could get interesting....

So it wasn't just me and having a fluke after all? AWESOME! That's the same skimpy armor I spawned my PC's clone in, too. Running the Sexy Vanilla Armor Replacer I guess?

I just couldn't get my clone to don any apparel. But she apparently levels up with my character and learns all the same spells. And when she services a customer my PC is satisfied afterward. Yup, I've been pimping her out and had a threeway with her and some lucky dufus already. :P And you can even have sex with yourself! :o

post-243307-0-68195000-1399862700_thumb.jpg

You can get four jugs or cheeks for the price of two, too. :D

post-243307-0-90087300-1399862701_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-85653200-1399862702_thumb.jpg

My clone got confused and decided to hold her bow while she put a torch on her back. :dodgy:

post-243307-0-42437800-1399862731_thumb.jpg

And this shot just struck me so I took it and posted it. I really like Sweetfx, ELFX and Imaginator doing their thing (my laptop just can't handle any ENBs I've tried).

post-243307-0-19245600-1399862732_thumb.jpg

So it wasn't just me and having a fluke after all? AWESOME! That's the same skimpy armor I spawned my PC's clone in, too. Running the Sexy Vanilla Armor Replacer I guess?

I just couldn't get my clone to don any apparel. But she apparently levels up with my character and learns all the same spells. And when she services a customer my PC is satisfied afterward. Yup, I've been pimping her out and had a threeway with her and some lucky dufus already. :P And you can even have sex with yourself! :o

attachicon.gifScreenShot137.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot138.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot139.jpg

My clone got confused and decided to hold her bow while she put a torch on her back. :dodgy:

attachicon.gifScreenShot140.jpg

And this shot just struck me so I took it and posted it. I really like Sweetfx, ELFX and Imaginator doing their thing (my laptop just can't handle any ENBs I've tried).

attachicon.gifScreenShot141.jpg

Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662/? for changing her outfit. It lets you alter any npc's clothes.

Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11662/? for changing her outfit. It lets you alter any npc's clothes.

I am not sure that will work. Puppet Master normally lets me control a follower's choice in clothing. No problem before. But my clone doesn't respond for some reason. Maybe I should try wearing something then giving her the same thing?

Have you tried changing your clone's clothes with that mod?

I am not sure that will work. Puppet Master normally lets me control a follower's choice in clothing. No problem before. But my clone doesn't respond for some reason. Maybe I should try wearing something then giving her the same thing?

Have you tried changing your clone's clothes with that mod?

Not yet no. I will try real quick.

Yes. With the ring (from the mod) equipped, click your clone and select the option "remove default" , then give her whatver you want with the "dress up" option. 

attachicon.gifScreenShot137.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot138.jpg
attachicon.gifScreenShot139.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot140.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot141.jpg

Damn that awesome o.o Skyrim still suprise me ,btw first picture is what incest,masturbation or normal sex lol.

Crazy, odd and equal parts horrifying. 100% unmodded skyrim(Yes, horrifying I know), A mannequin became my follower after I had set it up with a set of ebony. After that I couldn't interact with it, it just silently followed me around, when I turned to see it, it froze up in place.

Thank gourd the mannequin bugs were fixed, it was bad enough that they went shopping, but one following me around was a tad bit too much.

No pics unfortunately, but youtube has some vidjas of them mannequins.

Crazy, odd and equal parts horrifying. 100% unmodded skyrim(Yes, horrifying I know), A mannequin became my follower after I had set it up with a set of ebony. After that I couldn't interact with it, it just silently followed me around, when I turned to see it, it froze up in place.

Thank gourd the mannequin bugs were fixed, it was bad enough that they went shopping, but one following me around was a tad bit too much.

No pics unfortunately, but youtube has some vidjas of them mannequins.

Inside Levelers Tower, there is a large mannequin room. One day, I loaded in and all of them turned hostile and killed me. 

Right after Hearthfire was released for XBox (I got it the day it was released) I built a house and when I entered an upstairs door one time I saw the upstairs mannequin walk to it's stand and assume it's position. That was the first time I saw that mannequin bug and I swear it was caused by HF. I was in a party with two other friends playing it at the same time and none of them believed me it was walking around. :lol: It was kind of unnerving.

One of the oddest things I encountered is actually in the vanilla game.

Somewhere near Ivarstead, there's a Novice Necromancer who's constructed a crude altar and offered soul gems and... chicken eggs to it. Upon aggroing him, he promptly raises everything around him to fight for him.

They're chickens.

He raises four chickens to fight you.

Somewhere near Ivarstead, there's a Novice Necromancer who's constructed a crude altar and offered soul gems and... chicken eggs to it. Upon aggroing him, he promptly raises everything around him to fight for him.

They're chickens.

Groan inducing joke in 5....4...3...2.....1..

That's just FOWL!

They're chickens.

There are a few of those spread throughout. I LOVE coming across them.

Archived