Please update to version 1.5.4.

Thanks for feedback

I love your mod! :blush:  but I have a problem.. :-/

I installed the latest version 1.5.4 and I found a bug/glitch

in MCM menu uncheck the box that lets you pee without squatting not work, and as if he went to empty the change, if inafatti after removing the tick in the box, immediately return to the menu of mod, the check reappears in the box, then and as if it were not saved the setting and then pisses always just squatting

as it is possbile to fix this ? 

disable the cruching pee position on MCM menu attachicon.gif2014-08-14_00014.jpg exit from menu

return to the menu, and the active option! although I had disabled a few moments before.. attachicon.gif2014-08-14_00015.jpg you can not piss standing

this bug/glitch if not save the chenge ib MCM menu also afflicts the dynamic stripping option

all other work :)

hope this problem will be solved soon! :heart:

yea same for me :)

Please update to version 1.5.4.

Thanks for feedback

I love your mod! :blush:  but I have a problem.. :-/

I installed the latest version 1.5.4 and I found a bug/glitch

in MCM menu uncheck the box that lets you pee without squatting not work, and as if he went to empty the change, if inafatti after removing the tick in the box, immediately return to the menu of mod, the check reappears in the box, then and as if it were not saved the setting and then pisses always just squatting

Seems like you are not the only one with this MCM problem.

The menu is fine if you start a new game but upgraders suffer from this bug.

If you can get a copy of Savetool, open your savegame in it and remove all PND prefixed scripts to "reset" this mod and try again. Savetool seems to be hidden on Nexus right now "for review", though. :/

it is true.. is not a new game, but it's the first time I install your mod

I had tried in the past, private needs and NPC private needs

where can I find this Savetool ?

and how do I recognize the specific scrips files of only your mod, without the risk of delete the scripts of other mods installed ? :-/

it is true.. is not a new game, but it's the first time I install your mod

I had tried in the past, private needs and NPC private needs

where can I find this Savetool ?

and how do I recognize the specific scrips files of only your mod, without the risk of delete the scripts of other mods installed ? :-/

If this is the first time you installed the mod (version 1.5.4) you should have no problems.

As I understand you do, now I'm befuddled. You do have latest SKSE? I've used 1.7 since it was in alpha (it is now stable and you should upgrade). SkyUI has been stable at 4.1 but slightly older 4.0 should work fine too.

I'll be putting out a minor maintenance release version 1.5.5 shortly. I hope it would help, but if not, then Savetool is your best bet. The Savetool was available on Nexus before, but it's now hidden "for moderator review". Here is the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I'm afraid I don't know where you can get a copy before it's visible in Nexus again.

You can also try Savegame Script Scalpel, although it is more complex to use.

Either way, remove all (and only) script instances which begin with "PND_". There should be three of them.

Maintenance release version 1.5.5 is out.

- changed XPMS skeleton to a variant with 1H weapons sheathed on hip
- clarified MCM help messages
- maybe fixed an issue with SexLabNoStrip keyword
- while starting to work on outhouse support - no support yet
- hoping to not emerge further problems with the MCM menu

Maintenance release version 1.5.5 is out.

- changed XPMS skeleton to a variant with 1H weapons sheathed on hip

- clarified MCM help messages

- maybe fixed an issue with SexLabNoStrip keyword

- while starting to work on outhouse support - no support yet

- hoping to not emerge further problems with the MCM menu

If you still have trouble with MCM menu, find a copy of Savetool or Savegame Script Scalpel and

from your savegame remove all scripts that start with "PND_" upper or lowercase.

If you have further problems with the MCM menu, you may also try these console commands:

stopquest PND_MainQuest

stopquest PND_MCMConfigQuest

Exit console, wait, open console again and run:

startquest PND_MainQuest

startquest PND_MCMConfigQuest

You could add two new Amzing options to pee, please ? ^_^

1) add to pee alternate color option, a pee lighter/white color (ZaZ allows), to take  a Pussy Juice effect, as in this screen http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/587/58800.jpg

2) add be able to start peeing without using fixed pee pose, free to walk, run or stand still pissing on him, and to be able to use the new poses Halo masturbation with pee/juice stream effect for take very hot screens :blush:

and finally, you can increase at least until the 180sec. is maximum duration of a session of piss, incrase the multiplar time duration to 180 sec is more, please ?

it would be possible to add these Hot extra Pee Options, very useful mod that would make the most "complete" and far more interesting and intriguing..! :)

1) add to pee alternate color option, a pee lighter/white color (ZaZ allows), to take  a Pussy Juice effect, as in this screen http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/587/58800.jpg

2) add be able to start peeing without using fixed pee pose, free to walk, run or stand still pissing on him, and to be able to use the new poses Halo masturbation with pee/juice stream effect for take very hot screens :blush:

and finally, you can increase at least until the 180sec. is maximum duration of a session of piss, incrase the multiplar time duration to 180 sec is more, please ?

it would be possible to add these Hot extra Pee Options, very useful mod that would make the most "complete" and far more interesting and intriguing..! :)

Definately can increase the slider max.

Also adding a "non-locking" mode to enable movement and custom poses, it's a good idea. I don't know if it's simple enough to combine the stream with walking/running animations. But it's easy to be able to move the hero in a static pose, it would just look way off. This would allow you to adjust the position for screenshots/whatever if that's what you need.

Changing the stream color from the menu is a bit trickier, I'll think about that when I get around working on the mod again.​

• 2 weeks later...

probelm seems to be with MCM is related to SOS when SOS uninstalled MCM menu works fine, when installed it stops working again.

​OK.. will have a look at it. Most of the time I'm playing without SOS, even thought it's a great mod. I'll see how to improve the situation and likely put out a minor release later this week.

Definately can increase the slider max.

Also adding a "non-locking" mode to enable movement and custom poses, it's a good idea. I don't know if it's simple enough to combine the stream with walking/running animations. But it's easy to be able to move the hero in a static pose, it would just look way off. This would allow you to adjust the position for screenshots/whatever if that's what you need.

Changing the stream color from the menu is a bit trickier, I'll think about that when I get around working on the mod again.​

the new ZaZ version 6 came out  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2014-08-29/

has for several new liquid/fluid effects, you find all effects in the "special chest" inside the zbf test zone (type: coc zbftestzone in the console)

Version 1.5.6 is a new stable release, and it should now fix many SOS compatibility issues. Sliders have bigger maxes.

Following is a release candidate for version 1.6 with more new features including two new Arrok animations and more MCM options. This release is a stable  maintenance release if and when the rc build has problems as it is not thoroughly tested.

Version 1.6.0rc1 contains the two new Arrok animations and MCM options to choose from available standing animations with and without tinkle.  Thanks to Arrok for these new animation resources. :heart:

Upgrading from this release to later releases may or may not be straightforward later so this is a release candidate.

Run FNIS generator after installing!

download.png
Download

Private Needs Discreet v1.6.0rc2

is a party unfinished work has much awaited 

experimental NPC support 

:sleepy::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :sleepy: :sleepy:

After installing rc2, the PND MCM menu should have a new page for NPCs.  See any NPCs behave out of ordinary?

Empty your bladded  and see how nearby NPCs will react.

Many bugs and strangeness to be found here. Please keep in mind this is unfinished work with interesting development that is fit for review but it might take a while before next time I'll work more on this so I hope it's good enough to stir everyone's imagination.

Grab the stable v1.5.6 release if you feel like it and dont' want to set up a test party. I will not take responsibility on the load all the excrement will add to your savegame! For v1.6 rc series it is best you will reload after finishing. There's a risk of save bloat over time. Hafe fun. Play safe.

thank you for making NPC support. One observation: Female NPCs do not undress while peeing standing, only while taking a poop. And one question. is there a possibilit to remove negative effect from consuming defecate?

NPC options silently mimic player settings from the MCM menu.

Females nor males strip all their clothes to pee, though. Unless you have SOS installed and I think it affects men only.

It's easy to control player's clothing though inventory but for NPCs it's impossible. Perhaps a good idea will pop up.

Private Needs Discreet is successor of the Private Needs right? Because at the moment the private needs 3.0 seem broken and have missing scripts.

Is Realistic Needs and Disease bundled in Private Needs Discreet? I wonder about compatibility regarding those two mods.

Private Needs Discreet is successor of the Private Needs right? Because at the moment the private needs 3.0 seem broken and have missing scripts.

Is Realistic Needs and Disease bundled in Private Needs Discreet? I wonder about compatibility regarding those two mods.

Not a "successor" per se. Scripts are written from scratch on a new esp, but most of the assets are the same and Richard's original work has been an inspiration. The original had too much going on when all I wanted was a system to start these animations whenever I felt like it. 

Private Needs Discreet is compatible with Realistic Needs, iNeed, all water, weather etc mods and also original Private Needs. PND does not keep counters of what you've eaten or drank, when you last bathed or any of that. You can have this mod in your load order and forget about it. Only when you want to trigger any of your "needs", you can do that at will. This mod intents to be simple and out-of-the-way.

It is NOT safe to remove PND from a savegame.

v1.5.6 is the most stable release to date

rc1 has two new Arrok animations and some new MCM options

I will not guarantee future upgrades to be seamless, but this update has no performance impact.

v1.6.0rc2 includes experimental NPC support for eager beta testers

You have a chance to see an NPC urinate in the distance. When you get close to an NPC and start an action, they have a chance to imitate you.  This increases script load on your setup, and if you have many actors and play for a long time, and experience increased lag, it might be that this mod is not gargage collecting itself and literally excrement will take toll on the game engine.

download.png

Download link