Elf Milf - Beautiful stand-alone Follower - Yui0820

Eikichi Onizuka

I've made a seam fix patch. This should completely fix the neck seam. It also fixes the texture seams on the belly and hip area (which is a common issue when using a CBBEv3 texture on CHSBHC original). I've used the default textures of 'Elf Milf' and just applied the fix on them. So she should look the same as before :D  After installation just overwrite the files with mine. Please give me feedback.

attachicon.gifSeam_Fix.rar

Note: This does not fix the mesh problem on the neck and hand area. The problem is within the CHSBHC mesh which I can't fix.

you can take some screens of the body with the neck seam fix ? ^_^

I've made a seam fix patch. This should completely fix the neck seam. It also fixes the texture seams on the belly and hip area (which is a common issue when using a CBBEv3 texture on CHSBHC original). I've used the default textures of 'Elf Milf' and just applied the fix on them. So she should look the same as before :D  After installation just overwrite the files with mine. Please give me feedback.

attachicon.gifSeam_Fix.rar

Note: This does not fix the mesh problem on the neck and hand area. The problem is within the CHSBHC mesh which I can't fix.

you can take some screens of the body with the neck seam fix ? ^_^

Here you go...

post-36775-0-64914000-1398756459_thumb.jpg

post-36775-0-18220500-1398756667_thumb.jpg

post-36775-0-34330400-1398757198_thumb.jpg

Such Beautiful Elf follower she look like a motherly figure for a 1xx year old milf  she sure is hot. I edit change her name to Adsila it from Native American Cherokee name meaning "blossom." lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey yui , am I doing something wrong? I see a yui820 esp in creation kit, yet can't find her in actors to be able to change her name.

finally found her in creation kit, I named her Melissa from milf I got mel and turned it into Melissa.

Guest squid0767

just out of curiousity, but what is a milf? it is a new term to me.

MILF = Mother I'd Like to F___.  A term usually applied to attractive older women (hence the word "mother", it's assumed they've had children). Usually 35+ :)

THATS NO MILF! ... jeez, im horny, you got me by the balls... i mean... fuck dude... id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

MILF has nothing to do with age. MILF is an acronym that stands for "Moms I'd Like to F*ck". M.I.L.F. Any woman who is a mother can be a milf, provided you want to f*ck her. Many women have children by the time they are 27, so she could easy be a mother which would then make her a milf.

You know, words generally mean things, maybe next time you should consider what a word means before you started to type in all caps. Just saying.

Oh, and her breast size is perfectly reasonable the way the author made them, she is a milf after all.

Funnily I've sometimes found her in solitude. Also, I once didn't find her anywhere so I used console to bring her to me, and asked her to follow. And subsequently had two of her following me around.

Wish she wasn't quite as powerful as she is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I downloaded this lovely follower and I love her face, but I actually wanna apply the Milf's boob values to my own char, and then change the Milf's body because I think she's too tall and...well...elves shouldn't have such majestic udders. ;)

How would I go about doing that? I'm using the CBBE body. I couldn't find any options for this in the NPC Editor or the Creation Kit, they only allow me to change her face. Where can I read and/or adjust her body values?

P.S.: I'm quite new to this modding scene. :)

Edit:

It seems I've done something wrong, or misunderstood. This mod should only affect the NPC's face, right? Not her body? Yet it seems she has a different mesh and texture. For example, I'm using Hentai Pregnancy, and that doesn't seem to affect her when naked. It does work when she's wearing armor though. I'm using this armor mod for CBBE. I also have the glowy blue eyes on her, even though I haven't downloaded the mod that gives them. *Confusion!*

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived