Project FLESH - Pseudo Muscle Interaction via HDT ALPHA

blabba

so, is this installable without having to edit stuff yet? would love to see how this looks, but can't bring myself to open nifskope ever again haha..

it's alpha and meant more as a proof of concept at this stage, so no, I don't recommend you install it yet unless your willing to play around with it.

Any body will work if properly weighted.

The alpha build was made back before I learned how to setup HDT in 3DSMax, now that I have a better grasp on it, my HDT files can get at least somewhat better.

This project is for the most part on hold for me personally, as I have too many other projects I'm working on as well as RL. Though I'll probably come back to it when I get the chance.

I'm asking it here since I don't wanna open a new tab for it, but does anyone know how I could make the racemenu breast sliders work with HDT ? Somehow they seem to expand the capsule range I fixed into JFF instead of ignoring it. It acts more like a inflating mesh than a scaling one per se. And naturally once I raise the scale by a tiny weeny amount in game, the collision goes airborne. 

I also seemingly lost a save some time ago trying to fix some joints (pun intended) in the JFF. Looks like I can perfectly edit it, then create a char, and stuff works fine but if I save the game, quit, edit the joints in JFF then try to load that same save, I crash instantly. Is there a way around it ? 

As skyrim total noob. I was wondering if it is possible to make animations with breast physics. directly in blender / 3dmax and have the collision work as well So you can actually see what it will be looking like in game ??

If hdt is able to work in blender/3dmax you can then make hdt animation and totally negate any clipping.

Hdt is physics based, not animation based.

Yes you can preview and create hdt physics files in 3ds max.

I've made a couple of newer collision and bounce xmls but they can be considered alpha and not good enough for public release (though still better than the one posted here by a bit.)

When I finish my other projects and resume development of this mod I shall make even the max file available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can probably say that it isn't going to happen.

I'd rather not get people's hopes up falsely.

I'm sort of at the end of my line with modding, and so it's safe to say that all my projects are free to be worked on by others if they so wish.

You can probably say that it isn't going to happen.

I'd rather not get people's hopes up falsely.

I'm sort of at the end of my line with modding, and so it's safe to say that all my projects are free to be worked on by others if they so wish.

That's disappointing I was really looking forward to that D: but i understand its all good :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived