SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

Hi there~

Sorry for the late response.

I'm trying to separate the underwear from the original mesh and make it as an accessory.

Unfortunately, I'm not successful yet.

I'm trying to make it work!

If I succeed, than I can change the underwear easily.

Than I can release a newer versions with skimpy underwear versions.

Fingers crossed for the good result.

Cool cool. Thank you for responding! And thanks for the sexiest male armors in Skyrim. :)

I'm new to this, but is there a similar mod for females who have SOS UNP? I have an armor mod for the UNP body that does show off their genitals... But it shows only the vag and not the cock. When they get naked, a cock magically appears.

EDIT: Answered my own question. I found an option that flagged armor as revealing, and low and behold. There cocks appeared.

Now I just need to find armor that lets bigger breast to appear...

I am getting a big see thru gap where the SOS is supposed to be only in the steel armor.

try going into the MCM configuration menu for SOS and under player/npc settings see if the box that says "revealing" is checked. if not then check it and you should see it

edit: do all this while wearing the armor

You can convert "Gannicus Modular Armor" for not revealing SOS, Please?

Private message send output .... having problem in converting

https://mega.co.nz/#!bMVXjKhS!XSlSXKQ_3HtTa5sZhcvwXMbIPg4hFNUHlK1ngoAdQLU

Sorry for the late response.

I will look into it, but...I kind of interested in revealing schlongs.

In case of these outfit, I think rhody01 will do a better job than me.

If you're converting yourself, it is kind of easy.

Just use the default SOS body.

You can find the base body mesh malebody_1.nif and malebody_0.nif at the meshes/actors/character/character assets after you install the SOS mod.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this or not, please let me know if it isn't, but for some reason my game crashes with i use both the vanilla conversion and the aoki revealing armor mod. Is there anything i can do to fix that or it is one of those "set fire to your computer andstart from scratch" moments?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great work, I am a believer that a barbaric skyrim has very little "modesty". 

Just a heads up, if you want to add support for SoS Light, you can modify the sos light .esp in TES-Edit, by deleting relevant "Armor Addon" records, and then disabling/unchecking all the three conversion .esps you provide. 

Just tried it, works extremely well if you want to reduce your script load and esp overhead. And by adjusting relevant skeleton 'bones' in nifscope you can create a look that is equivalent to FavoredSouls mesh, which seems to be the default mesh for most animations in SL.  

So did anything ever come of this?  I am very interested to know!  I really like these armors, but I use SOS light, and I haven't been able to figure out how to make the armors work with SOS light (giant hole in crotch).

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the commoner clothes as well, I nearly have everyone in Tamriel in revealing outfits now.

That's the same way that I have things set up,as well,with the obvious exception of children,old women and Jarl Idgrod.

Between the LSAR,UNPK armor replacer, Sevenbase crotchless armor replacers for specific outfits and SOS Revealing Armor sets,my current installation of Skyrim is looking like an ancient Greek Bas Relief with all of the suggestive armors(as in there is a suggestion that they might protect their wearers from harm. How did guys like Heracles and Perseus never end up castrated in those skimpy get ups of theirs? I'm guessing that it was their balls of steel.) and clothing on display.

The Commoner Clothes are still a barrier to completing the look at the moment.

Yes,I could just use Nifscope myself to remove the pants,but it won't be as good of a job as what has been presented in the previous versions of this mod due to my relative inexperience with the tool.

That's the same way that I have things set up,as well,with the obvious exception of children,old women and Jarl Idgrod.

Between the LSAR,UNPK armor replacer, Sevenbase crotchless armor replacers for specific outfits and SOS Revealing Armor sets,my current installation of Skyrim is looking like an ancient Greek Bas Relief with all of the suggestive armors(as in there is a suggestion that they might protect their wearers from harm. How did guys like Heracles and Perseus never end up castrated in those skimpy get ups of theirs? I'm guessing that it was their balls of steel.) and clothing on display.

Yes,I could just use Nifscope myself to remove the pants,but it won't be as good of a job as what has been presented in the previous versions of this mod due to my relative inexperience with the tool.

Slightly off-topic, but I've always had trouble mixing LSAR with other replacers, do you use loose files?  If so, how do you get the no-skirt version?

Slightly off-topic, but I've always had trouble mixing LSAR with other replacers, do you use loose files?  If so, how do you get the no-skirt version?

Ever since LSAR updated to accomodate the UNPB body type with BBP,I just use the Nexus Mod Manager to install it then adjust the .ini file that comes with LSAR to determine which armors or clothing that I want the mod to replace while I use loose files for the other replacers.

Ever since LSAR updated to accomodate the UNPB body type with BBP,I just use the Nexus Mod Manager to install it then adjust the .ini file that comes with LSAR to determine which armors or clothing that I want the mod to replace while I use loose files for the other replacers.

Aha, of course.  I missed the option to comment out armors in the .ini.  Derp-moment for me.  Thank you. 

Now back to badgering DarkSchneiderBS to continue his excellent work. :P

• 1 month later...

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you for this fantastic work.

I wanted to use your armors as replacers in my game, and give everyone who had those armors the SOS chainmail protective undies but after digging in the creation kit I realised that was a humongous job and with armour lists randomly spawning some replacers and some vanilla it wouldn't have worked properly all the time.

So I wondered how I could combine the chainmail protective undies with your underwear-less files, in the same way that you have combined the see-through loin-cloth with the other armors. I've tried to delete the loin-cloth branch and copy over the undies branch in nifskope but it just resulted in no undies and a hole in the crotch in game.

With all your experience with these armors I wondered if you could give a little how-to on how to combine them? I'm not very good with armor mods. Oh and I should say, this is only for my personal game, it wouldn't be for release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hm, for some reason Imperial Steel Armor, after working fine for a long time, has stopped working properly and now has a gap where the schlong should be. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Options in the SOS MCM don't seem to help.

*Edit* Ok, so even weirder is that after running a sexlab animation the schlong then shows up when the actor redresses, but a disable/enable or resurrect console command nor clean schlongified armor MCM toggle works.

*Edit 2* Removing the armor through the console and then equiping it through the console also makes the schlong show up again. Still, if there's a more permanent fix so I don't have to do that all the time, that would be great.

• 4 weeks later...
At first Im extremely grateful for DarkSchneiderBS and this mod so playing skyrim becomes a lot more fun.

Hence, I guess I wanna tweak to add genitals to Thieves Guild Armor instead of crotch hole. There are 3 types of Thieves Guild Armor and in case of 2 out of the 3 types genitals are in the normal place i.e. torsovariant and torsoleader meshes may work fine because some members of Thives Guild and Mercer appear their genitals. So, I tried to find somewhat differential among the three meshes with NifScope. But, unfortunately, I couldn't find anything as far as I glance. I think its little minor setting i.e. changes of some values.

Or, esp file. Pardon, I dont check it so far.

I would like ask you to post here if somebody has already found some solution about this issue of crotch hole.

• 1 month later...

i don't use bodybuilder but i do use custom race when i naked i got schlong but after install u r mod my schlong disspear but i naked again scholong pop out what happen?

Hi there.

I'm not sure about the custom race.

I didn't consider custom race when I made this mod.

You may have to add your race manually with CK Tool.

but few min ago i create new char with default race that schlong still missing

Hi,

Can you check if you enabled my mod's esp file?

except for that, I don't see the solution since my mod is extremely simple one.

sorry for trouble i find out what happen now is something conflict with a female mod i use is fix now still thanks for help

No problemo~

Really glad you fixed the problem... :)

Would it be too troubling to ask what that conflicting Female mod was?

• 5 weeks later...

For some reason my imperial armor does't have a cock, just a see through hole.

I got the same problem. Happens with 1 variant of the thieves guild armour too. The only way I know of to temporarily fix it is to unequip and then re-equip the armour on the npc through the console but if I leave the cell and then come back later the cock is missing again.

• 1 month later...

I have SOS and AOKI's installed, and after that I install the vanilla and both your DLC armor mods, all with NMM.

But I always have crotch holes with ALL revealing armors! I don'Tknow what to do anymore, I have spent more time figuring that out than playing. :(

I have Screenhots of some SOS Infrmation screens, but I don't see how I can share them here. Let me know what to do if you would like me to send them.

They all have in common to say: "Armor revealing: keyword TRUE, list False", and are marked as "revealing (built-in)". Something here doesn't work I assume...

Help, please :o