Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kplant's S7B Conversions

Sevenbase Conversion 7b S7B

• Please log in to reply
703 replies to this topic

MisterMane

MisterMane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

POPULAR

File Name: Kplant's S7B Conversions

File Submitter: kplant

File Submitted: 26 Jan 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: HDT HighHeels System

*Poof!*

Check me out @ my tumblr blog

:heart: New WIP for my B-Day Month! :heart:

Spoiler

Required Mods:

Some mods may require HDT High Heels System by hydrogensayshdt to function. Double check the master file requirements for the mod you choose.

Mandu Armor requires main file - Mandu by Neo

Tera Armors requires main file - TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim

Dark Disciple Armor requires main file - Dark Disciple

BBP Armor Pack ESP Consolidation:

Spoiler

For separated esp's check aareyn's post

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

NexusVetX94

NexusVetX94

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

hello sorry i just wanted to know how did you get those elf ears? :o

KGRam

KGRam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Thanks for all your hard work.  I downloaded and installed all of them.  This really adds some spice to the game, in the 7B flavor, so thanks again.  I just wanted to help with organization in the following comments. Please don't consider it a complaint.  Several of the models ( Lace Dress, Bearclaw, Sorrow, BlackMarsh, Alecu, MagnaCarta) include the bbparmorpack and bbparmorpack2 esp's in your mod files, which include other armors that are not in these mods.  Not a big problem I assume, just an annoyance if you don't have the armorpack mods installed already.  I wonder if an edited esp would be allowed, I'm thinking of cutting these down to match, but not sure if it would be allowed to post  Two of your other models require HDT high heels, maybe you might think to add HDT in those file names as kind of a reminder (Dorothy and the Zipsuit).  Quite a bit of content here none the less, and will be much appreciated.

MisterMane

MisterMane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Spoiler

Thanks for the support! If it wasn't for Shocky inspiring me (the remeshes i've seen him do...amazing) and taking the time to work with me, I'd have no clue about conversion. (<- I need sleep, I originally spelled that as conversations) 

About the esp file, once I'm done converting the select armors that I like (which i'm close to doing now), i'm going to eliminate all the unused armors from the esp and load it into a S7B pack like Alan's BBP pack.

After I make the S7B pack then I was going to strip that down to individuaI armors...maybe...(I like doing conversions so much that i'd have to make time do this) 

If you wanna strip down the esp for each armor, I say go for it and share the wealth  :D. I'd rather scour the interwebs to find more armor to convert!  :lol:

KGRam

KGRam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Cool, so you are not quite done yet.  Just say when you are finished with BBPArmorPack and I will try my hand at making a condensed version of it with only your stuff.  What tools are you using?

AmazoniaRed

AmazoniaRed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I have to say that I am impressed with your conversion work. I have been waiting for some time and dabbling myself in trying to make all the vanilla armor and clothes converted to the sevenbase bombshell body type. I think I recognize the "thieves guild duelist armor w/ vest" as the armor by echo and I am currently trying to convert the vampire armors by echo myself but not having much luck at getting them to look right. I am curious to know what tool you are using for your conversions as I am trying to use the Outfit studio from Bodyslide 2.

I really like your choice of armors to convert as well because I see several armor conversions for S7 that are for rediculously skimpy armor and I lean much more towards the form-fitting and only slightly revealing. I would love to help if I can in converting the vanilla clothing and some of the custom armor models if I can. I have all of the tools to use including 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Nifskope, and the Bodyslide tools.

oxtyt

oxtyt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Very nice conversions :) , may I ask for a skirt-less just panty and corset versions of the witch of the wild armor please?

spiritnoon

spiritnoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Very nice conversions :) , may I ask for a skirt-less just panty and corset versions of the witch of the wild armor please?

I'd recommend you to:

1) download BodySlide2 from Nexus.

2) open Outfit Studio

3) load outfit

4) delete the parts you dislike

Hope that could help.

spiritnoon

spiritnoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Diligent!

Thank you so much, Kplant! I guess I won't need any other body shape any more. :angel:

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Always wanted Blachmarsh Witch conversion. Good job buttercup! 21d3mv7.jpg

xxsleepyxx

xxsleepyxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Thanks for this.  Where can i find the armors that are in the esps that are not here for download?

oxtyt

oxtyt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

I'd recommend you to:

1) download BodySlide2 from Nexus.

2) open Outfit Studio

3) load outfit

4) delete the parts you dislike

Hope that could help.

Thanks it did help :D

MisterMane

MisterMane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Thanks for this.  Where can i find the armors that are in the esps that are not here for download?

Once I go thru the pack and convert the armors I like, I'll wrap it up like a bow in a single esp file. I still have some armors that are in the WIP stage  :D. I upload the individual ones with the default esp files so anyone can wear the armor sooner, but when I finished I'll update the esp.

AlerictheNord

AlerictheNord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Which armor is this?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

http://www.loverslab...9&id=697&full=1

MisterMane

MisterMane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Spoiler

Blank image

AlerictheNord

AlerictheNord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
Spoiler

Blank image

Hrm...here's the link to the image, http://www.loverslab...4&id=697&full=1

In the download screenshots, it's the 32nd screenshot.

MisterMane

MisterMane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Spoiler

Ahh, the one you want is the Fox31 armor, enjoy  :D

spiritnoon

spiritnoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Crazy updating. My notification box is blown up.  :D

MisterMane

MisterMane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Crazy updating. My notification box is blown up.  :D

Sorry about that  :blush:  I suck so much at concentrating that I always manage to forget 5 things when I upload something and have to go back and include them!  :D 

Cattpride

Cattpride

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Hey, what mod are the panties in the Shredded Triss outfit from?

If they were made for your mod, would you mind releasing them as standalone?

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sevenbase, Conversion, 7b, S7B