PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

The wing jump height seems to stay the same as the current jump height even after adjusting the settings. Also where is this dummy transformation file?

Oh stupid me transformation file was in the archive and I unchecked it during MO installation.

When I try to fly is says I have no wings too.

btw In the follower feed option, cancel is spelled canncel.

was reported on the previous page that flight still requires the flight mod but with the flight mod esp disabled as tho it only need the meshes and anims

Is there an difference between an disabled or deletet esp?

only the space used on the drive

#CliftonJD

Ok, Thank you

I asked because I thought to remember that I read somewhere that there is an difference

only time there's more difference than that is when it's the files with it that you want deleted like the meshes or more commonly the scripts

Help is needed. With the transformation of the horns no textures, which folder I have to add texture and what should be the names of the files? version 3.1

Here is the new file paths, you don't need the wing.nif file anymore just instal animated dragon wing and you select them in the MCM menu

---Human Body---

PSQ\HumanBody\Male\Malebody_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\1stPersonMaleBody_1.nif  // Yes, this does not go into the male folder.

PSQ\HumanBody\Female\femalebody_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleBody_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\Male\malefeet_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\Female\femalefeet_1.nif // No 1st person files for the feet.

PSQ\HumanBody\Male\malehands_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\Male\1stpersonMaleHands_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\Female\femalehands_1.nif

PSQ\HumanBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif

---Milker---

Armor\Bandit\Body1M_1.nif

Armor\Bandit\1stPersonBody1M_1.nif // Yes, this is outside the PSQ folder

PSQ\Milker\milkcuirass_1.nif

PSQ\Milker\1stpersonmilkcuirass_1.nif

---Succubus Body---

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Male\Malebody_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Male\1stPersonMaleBody_1.NIF

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\femalebody_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleBody_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\boots_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\boots_1.nif // No 1st person model available

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\Cuirass_0.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\1stpersonCuirass_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\Cuirass_0.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\1stpersonCuirass_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Male\malefeet_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\femalefeet_1.nif // No 1st person model available

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\gloves_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\1stPersongloves_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\gloves_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\1stPersongloves_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBbody\Male\malehands_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBbody\Male\1stpersonMaleHands_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\femalehands_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female\1stPersonFemaleHands_1.nif

---Succubus Armor---

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\Horns_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\Horns_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\Tail_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\Tail_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Male\Wings_1.nif

PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\Wings_1.nif

---Schlong---

PSQ\Schlong\Male\SchlongA_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Female\SchlongA_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Male\SchlongB_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Female\SchlongB_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Male\SchlongC_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Female\SchlongC_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Male\SchlongD_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Female\SchlongD_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Male\SchlongE_1.nif

PSQ\Schlong\Female\SchlongE_1.nif

How would I do the hair file & path? I was going to use a hair style from KS but it lists each one as Name.nif & NameHI. nif (name being hairstyle, I guess each hairstyle is two files).

Your text file indicates that you're requiring hairline nifs as well. Could you give a bit of detail on how to make that work?

Ok.... having troubles here... what are the names I have to give to the texture for armors, tail, horn and wings? I'm lost here :/

Also, how do I make animated wings work? I'm REALLY confused with this version. Somebody should write a tutorial, srsly :P

note :my english is bad

i have try both 3.0 /3.1 all time lot of of issu , i have back to 2.17

and play game from the half at the end of all dlc with no problems

i have pack for 2.17 edited by me it work great

-cbbe hdt

- fair skin wet

- deadric modded armor

- demon hdt tail

- include hdt plugins  bouncing for breast/butt / tail

- animeted demon wings 75% smaller

-full tribal tattos transformation ( you can over the skin and mesh with you own mesh/textutre => psq folder for succubus form

for human orgbody folder inside PSQ)

am updating i have slow connexion

alos i recommand download

Luxury Collection for CBBE HDT

good armor for succubus

Ok.... having troubles here... what are the names I have to give to the texture for armors, tail, horn and wings? I'm lost here :/

Also, how do I make animated wings work? I'm REALLY confused with this version. Somebody should write a tutorial, srsly :P

If you upgrade from 2.17 hte file path completely changed

---Human Body---

PSQ\HumanBody\1stPersonMaleBody_1.nif  // Yes, this does not go into the male folder.

---Milker---

---Succubus Body---

---Succubus Armor---

---Schlong---

PS: wing.nif are no longer required just instal animated dragon wing, you choose them in MCM menu now

If you upgrade from 2.17 hte file path completely changed

---Human Body---

---Milker---

---Succubus Body---

---Succubus Armor---

---Schlong---

PS: wing.nif are no longer required just instal animated dragon wing, you choose them in MCM menu now

Thank you for that... but the textures are still missing... my char becomes transparent! :0

Using the power to learn the succubus magic.

You need the succubus rank and Energy and magic skills commensurate to it learning.

Succubus magic magnitude and duration boost of during transforming go up by an increase of succubus experience value.

The formula is this.

Magnitude = 0.5 * (Succubus EXP / 100) ^ 0.25

Magnitude is doubled roughly EXP 250.

Succubus energy consumption by magic is switched in the MCM.

Thank you for that... but the textures are still missing... my char becomes transparent! :0

Have you the body texture file like this in skyrim texture folder ?

post-532092-0-11247700-1444741824_thumb.png

post-532092-0-23144300-1444741832_thumb.png

PS: femalehead texture are in it just forgot to make the window bigger so it show all files

Also animated wing is only needed to be installed, remove your wing.nif from the meshes, you can choose them in the MCM menu now (ADW <wingname>)

Otherwise never gt the armor working so i can't help on that

Finally worked it out. Stuff had to go in PSQ folder... >_<

Basically:

1.) Choose: are you a boy or a girl? If you use MO, you can have 2 versions, one for boys and another for girls.

2.) Body textures go un HumanBody/Male or HumanBody/Feale folder. Copy them to SuccubusBody/Male or SuccubusBody/Female if you don't want any skin changes. Otherwise, put your special textures in SuccubusBody/Male or SuccubusBody/Female.

3.) Drop the armor, horns, tail and static wings meshes you want into the Meshes/PSQ/SuccubusArmor/[Male or Female] folder. Name them curiass, gloves, boots, horns, tail, wings. Remember there must be two nifs per set, one *_0 and another *_1. If you want to use animated wings, just install the mode and select from the MCM.

4.) Drop the textures for your curiass, gloves, boots, horns, tail and optional wings into Textures/PSQ

SuccubusArmor/[Male or Female]

folder. Remember to mae them like the nifs eg: curiass_1.dds, curiass_1_m.dds, curias_1_n.dds, etc...

5.) Profit!

I still have to find a way to five my player his face back after a transformation without bringing up the showracemenu.

I Cant get the Armor to load (body becomes invisible) so took a look at the ESM.  Looks like you are using Cuirass_0.nif instead of Cuirass_1.nif. The rest of the nifs are for the _1.nif . I am not a Creation Kit expert by any stretch of the imagination.  I took a look as I saw a few people have the same issue as I am.

Did you put the female head texture folder in succubusbody?

I use a male and yes, I put malehead, and in the female version femalehead both in HumanBody and SuccubusBody.

Basically:

1.) Choose: are you a boy or a girl? If you use MO, you can have 2 versions, one for boys and another for girls.

2.) Body textures go un HumanBody/Male or HumanBody/Feale folder. Copy them to SuccubusBody/Male or SuccubusBody/Female if you don't want any skin changes. Otherwise, put your special textures in SuccubusBody/Male or SuccubusBody/Female.

3.) Drop the armor, horns, tail and static wings meshes you want into the Meshes/PSQ/SuccubusArmor/[Male or Female] folder. Name them curiass, gloves, boots, horns, tail, wings. Remember there must be two nifs per set, one *_0 and another *_1. If you want to use animated wings, just install the mode and select from the MCM.

4.) Drop the textures for your curiass, gloves, boots, horns, tail and optional wings into Textures/PSQ

folder. Remember to mae them like the nifs eg: curiass_1.dds, curiass_1_m.dds, curias_1_n.dds, etc...

5.) Profit!

I still have to find a way to five my player his face back after a transformation without bringing up the showracemenu.

I Cant get the Armor to load (body becomes invisible) so took a look at the ESM.  Looks like you are using Cuirass_0.nif instead of Cuirass_1.nif. The rest of the nifs are for the _1.nif . I am not a Creation Kit expert by any stretch of the imagination.  I took a look as I saw a few people have the same issue as I am.

Take a look at what I wrote. fixes everything save for the floating eyes/no head bug.

Did you put the female head texture folder in succubusbody?

I use a male and yes, I put malehead, and in the female version femalehead both in HumanBody and SuccubusBody.

Basically:

5.) Profit!

Take a look at what I wrote. fixes everything save for the floating eyes/no head bug.

ok, thanks to the update latest update I can join you and let ya know my findings, I've already put my files in there places back in the beta testing and abandoned it awaiting This update so i'll let ya know if it works

so far i'm not seeing the spells yet, but i'll wait for higher succubus level before I worry about that, meantime just wanted let everybody know the armor does work using the dummy files and the face does change back with the meshes installed, Or don't choose shange skin works even better, but for me I wasn't fond of the skin meshes in the tf package I used so that'd be why I prefer to diable the skin tf, only tried it version 3 to say if it works....

post-436139-0-03596200-1444788141_thumb.jpg

I'm using this tf package here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

wasn't fond of the big thighs nor do I use the male body part attachment so I've replaced the armor meshes a couple tiomes already trying out new styles every so often, the picture is the zipsuit I tried, i'll adjust again later for something different as these folders were made before my last armor set changes

edit: sorry for the bad spelling it's been a long day so i'm relaxing to a few cold beers....

post-292706-0-64326100-1444796188_thumb.png

post-292706-0-39639700-1444797090_thumb.jpg

Just wanted share my transformation preset It uses the ero selene armor 7b and a tera online castanic horn. It probably has a bunch of junk files when I was trying to figure out how to put together the armor set and add glow maps to the gems. Further refinements to the glow maps are probably needed. so if you can fix it up that would be awesome and If anybody can change the armor black that would be great

Transform PSQ.rar

Still not managing to keep my head... and the horns don't appear. The curiass appears 3/10 times. Tried hair, but does not appear... I'm starting to believe it's s bug, because I've feollowed the patfiles perfectly.

I found the best way was to use a tf package as working dummy files then look at the new folder structure of the dummy files provided by psq and move the files there

post-436139-0-26062400-1444827207_thumb.jpg

that's a working copy of psq2.17 with tf, some extra files I used for outfit changing

here's what the new armor folder should look  like after moving it all, note again the copy files are only used for my backups so I could easily change outfits without messing up working tf, note also the gender listed at the top I use female, you'll need proper gender folders

post-436139-0-82538500-1444827763_thumb.jpg

here's body files, I copied mine from custom races cuz I didn't like those in the preset I used, note again the gender, set yours accordingly

post-436139-0-35062900-1444828763_thumb.jpg

now that you're all setup you need additional folder for when you change back to human or you get ugly globe face

post-436139-0-90837600-1444829178_thumb.jpg

as I showed in my last post everything works like this, it's just a matter of setting it up

.....re-reading your statement after posting this i'm wondering if maybe gender is the difference that's giving you issues

maybe try copying your armor into both gender folders and see if that fixes it

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20151014_041041.png

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20151014_043011.jpg

Just wanted share my transformation preset It uses the ero selene armor 7b and a tera online castanic horn. It probably has a bunch of junk files when I was trying to figure out how to put together the armor set and add glow maps to the gems. Further refinements to the glow maps are probably needed. so if you can fix it up that would be awesome and If anybody can change the armor black that would be great

is that compatible with cbbe or do you know

The new night vision doesn't seem to work with enb.

This mod is switched to the night vision in the same way as the predator vision.
It seems to have the same problem even Therefore predator vision.

solution in the predator vision I as follows. To try this.

Note to ENB users: 

Some ENB mods can prevent nightvision effects from working. This is a problem that effects vanilla nightvision as well as vision effects from mods such as Predator Vision. If you are using an ENB configuration, you must ensure that UseOriginalPostProcessing" is set to `1 in your enbseries.ini" file.