Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Are these converted correctly for all weight sliders? They show up in Bodyslide which creates the _0 and _1 files, but in game my body reverts to the thinnest size when I wear these. And the _0 and _1 files look the same in Nifskope.

Would you like to post a pic here for analysis? Do you charactor weight set to 100. I use ct77 for preset, and the bodytype when I convert is Cbbe-Hdt, and my charactor use the 100 weight. Tell me what preset you use and what type of body( Cbbe-Hdt, Cbbe-tbbp), Let's discuss to fill your need.

8 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Would you like to post a pic here for analysis? Do you charactor weight set to 100. I use ct77 for preset, and the bodytype when I convert is Cbbe-Hdt, and my charactor use the 100 weight. Tell me what preset you use and what type of body( Cbbe-Hdt, Cbbe-tbbp), Let's discuss to fill your need.

I use CBE-HDT, I have BS set up with different bodyshapes from slim (weight 0) to fat (weight 100); my character is somewhere in between.

I went and fixed one dress in OutFit Studio like this:

• Open the sliderset as a project.
  • Deleted the white reference body (I left the green one, not sure why there were 2)
  • Reloaded the CBBE-HDT reference, this brings back all the sliders
  • "Conform all sliders" from the menu
  • After this I maxed each slider one by one using the little button and fixed the mesh if there was clipping
  • Saved the project, and rebuilt using BS.

After that, the dress fits my body perfectly, as well as other NPC bodies who have different weights :smile:

15 minutes ago, Musje said:

I use CBE-HDT, I have BS set up with different bodyshapes from slim (weight 0) to fat (weight 100); my character is somewhere in between.

I went and fixed one dress in OutFit Studio like this:

• Open the sliderset as a project.
  • Deleted the white reference body (I left the green one, not sure why there were 2)
  • Reloaded the CBBE-HDT reference, this brings back all the sliders
  • "Conform all sliders" from the menu
  • After this I maxed each slider one by one using the little button and fixed the mesh if there was clipping
  • Saved the project, and rebuilt using BS.

After that, the dress fits my body perfectly, as well as other NPC bodies who have different weights :smile:

You make it sound so easy.  I have no idea about Outfit Studio.  I might have to delete this set of clothes, I can't get it to work.

44 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

I use me own create Preset, so when I pick your armor set the sliders do not show.

43 minutes ago, kbshowtyme said:

You make it sound so easy.  I have no idea about Outfit Studio.  I might have to delete this set of clothes, I can't get it to work.

There's a link to a nice tutorial somewhere in this thread (search for tutorial). I had no idea either but I simply followed those instructions.

On 5/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, DarkMaster13 said:

OMG! Thanks a lot men :smiley:

On 7/2/2018 at 12:12 PM, sirrinriss said:

Guys there's a really easy way to find out if a conversion for an outfit exists or not:

Hide contents

At the top of the page click the search box

1.thumb.png.16e64f53f7d6c38fb0bd52b6cc37bfad.png

Search "This Topic" first to search here, then expand to this forum if you have no luck.

2.png.8ccbb899ac3e516f5d8dbccce95c7d36.png

3.png.7f70a2ef351de50243d5244b6627eef3.png

Search a word from the outfit you're looking for without being to specific.

Then:

Hide contents

Boom, 10 results.

4.thumb.png.6705d0f32adcb02fe19559f58295900e.png

And somebody has already converted the outfit I'm looking for!

5.thumb.png.433f346b2bd67e748d478daed850fe25.png

Hope this helps

OMFG! sorry pal, i didnt knew that :O! i feel so stupid, but gratefull, thanks a lot Mila jojovich, now ill gonna find all the bodyslides i was searching on google >.< Love your movies :v

10 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

I use me own create Preset, so when I pick your armor set the sliders do not show.

You can post here your preset file(or your femalebody_1.nif) here, I will work on it dirrectly, so there will be no bad things. For me, I used the Cbbe-hdt-viginal preset, so for my own use, I dirrectly use the femalbody_1 for convert, hence there will be no gap after convert with my body.

I can not bear to watch this any longer.

He did NOT make a bodyslide conversion, how I see it he only converted it to his prefered bodyshape.

His SliderSet files don't show the slightest trace of sliders. Just open one of his files next to any other and you'll see.

What you have to do to actually make a BodySlide conversion is what Musje did.

3 hours ago, Fakenet said:

I can not bear to watch this any longer.

He did NOT make a bodyslide conversion, how I see it he only converted it to his prefered bodyshape.

His SliderSet files don't show the slightest trace of sliders. Just open one of his files next to any other and you'll see.

What you have to do to actually make a BodySlide conversion is what Musje did.

You are right, I was just in it, I can do as you said, and I'd seen someone's bodyslide file with many slideset, just don't know how they did it.

On ‎2018‎年‎2‎月‎8‎日 at 11:35 PM, KrotGovnorot said:

I think this mod is a good conversion material. Its made for demonica body, would be nice to have it for CBBE instead.

http://tesall.ru/files/file/6220-dem-daedra-silk/

monthly_08_2014-0a383f239b324ff27fa4f3008de54c27-1.thumb.jpg.83a97273efe3f29b33a5103689b91b0a.jpg

Demonica rece has a demonicaHH race, that we use before, they cut the little leg, and add an high heel foot model, we are now use hdt high heel, that is real high heel, it's diffrent with the demonicahh race skelecton, It's very hard to convert, or after convert, we can not use it in hdt high heel system, and for the  socks with foot model in it, we are now just choose one high heel model to rebuild the shape, and also should include the shoes, that use this high heel foot model, or you can not wear it. I think you just like the textures of the long socks as I did, for thest type of  sock model, we can find it, and use the texture file in the mod to replace. And for the pants and carters, it just an easy thing.

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Demonica rece has a demonicaHH race, that we use before, they cut the little leg, and add an high heel foot model, we are now use hdt high heel, that is real high heel, it's diffrent with the demonicahh race skelecton, It's very hard to convert, or after convert, we can not use it in hdt high heel system, and for the  socks with foot model in it, we are now just choose one high heel model to rebuild the shape, and also should include the shoes, that use this high heel foot model, or you can not wear it. I think you just like the textures of the long socks as I did, for thest type of  sock model, we can find it, and use the texture file in the mod to replace. And for the pants and carters, it just an easy thing.

I‘d download the file, find a high heel feet model from Cbbe_heels_collection mod, aseembly with Cbbe_Hdt preset, looks like in the picture, a lot work to do, and the silk sock(foot part) must suit the foot shape, and accroding to the heel shoes, reshape to not  out of the heel shoe. I rembered a converter said, he wanted to kill the author of the silk sock modder, for there are too many works to do. HOPE you understand, even someone(include myself) will do it, It will take a long time.

dadric silk.jpg

8 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I‘d download the file, find a high heel feet model from Cbbe_heels_collection mod, aseembly with Cbbe_Hdt preset, looks like in the picture, a lot work to do, and the silk sock(foot part) must suit the foot shape, and accroding to the heel shoes, reshape to not  out of the heel shoe. I rembered a converter said, he wanted to kill the author of the silk sock modder, for there are too many works to do. HOPE you understand, even someone(include myself) will do it, It will take a long time.

Appreciate the effort man. I think I have an idea, would not it be easier to just use the sock textures to make a racemenu body paint mod? From my experience it can actually look better than a standalone mesh and there won't be any clipping at all. 

11 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

You are right, I was just in it, I can do as you said, and I'd seen someone's bodyslide file with many slideset, just don't know how they did it.

If I do the project from the postive dirrection, that is first open the project, then load the outfit and preset, then do the convert, will the project recording my slidesets trace ?  My process is saving the project after the convert work finishing.

4 hours ago, superrayas said:

i only find the nezzar ultimate lingerie collection, not this sexy outfit collection :confused:

Man, I need that sexy outfit collection.  Do anyone have the Pampas outfits cbbe bodyslide for skyrim, not fallout 4?  I did searches and some users talk about it but there isn't a file or link in this thread.  I think the poster remove the file, but if someone have it can they pls share?

Guest sirrinriss
On 2/10/2018 at 7:09 AM, superrayas said:

OMG! Thanks a lot men :smiley:

OMFG! sorry pal, i didnt knew that :O! i feel so stupid, but gratefull, thanks a lot Mila jojovich, now ill gonna find all the bodyslides i was searching on google >.< Love your movies :v

It's fine lol