@Remy - Oh, I've actually made quite a lot of armors for many different body types (just look up my work).  Converting from unp to unpb was probably the easiest.  My biggest bane is clipping from bbp, and caused me to become burned out from to many attempts at perfection lol.  

My last project was converting all of Mak, unfinished cross crusade armors to unpb.  Then I decided to break them down into multiple pieces; aka bracers, leggings, boots, shoulders, etc.

any chance of a matching head mesh or texture that would fix neck seem, i'm @100% weight and am still getting the seem

i also have a slight seam but its barely noticeable unless your zoomed completely in with tfc command though. you can try my head mesh but i dont think it will help since i never did anything with it or downloaded any special head mesh.  here is also my skeleton for character assets folder. try both and let me know.

@pajiman : very nice  :heart:   

femalehead.nif

skeleton_female.nif

@Remy - yea I plan to if I can get things to work again.  Been a little bit since I done some armor mods, so I gotta get back into practice lol.  Most likely I'll look to convert some of the vanilla armors.  So i'll either use crosscrusades as a base or maybe I'll use Stevierage.  Just depends which shapes easier.  I haven't tested your armors mods yet.  Are they bbp?

Right now I need to find out what's causing my game to have artifacting.  Not sure if its a corrupted mesh/texture, driver or my enb.  Any good ENB that anyone suggests?  I'm using somber lut sepia currently, but the colors change way to much.  The scenery looks awesome, but my characters skin color changes way to much in different lightning.  

Also what texture mixups are you guys using on this body?  I was using true daughters of skyrim:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45453/?

@silvist - try K-ENB( its my fav) and yea true daughters of skyrim is a good choice, and  SG renewal too as "sam096" has said. you can also try these:

bodytex.jpg

first pic is my default texture- Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP  (favorite) 

second pic is - mature skin for unp

third pic i cant remember which texture it is...will get back to you lol

forth pic is CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096  (favorite) 

@Remy - yea I plan to if I can get things to work again.  Been a little bit since I done some armor mods, so I gotta get back into practice lol.  Most likely I'll look to convert some of the vanilla armors.  So i'll either use crosscrusades as a base or maybe I'll use Stevierage.  Just depends which shapes easier.  I haven't tested your armors mods yet.  Are they bbp?

Right now I need to find out what's causing my game to have artifacting.  Not sure if its a corrupted mesh/texture, driver or my enb.  Any good ENB that anyone suggests?  I'm using somber lut sepia currently, but the colors change way to much.  The scenery looks awesome, but my characters skin color changes way to much in different lightning.  

Also what texture mixups are you guys using on this body?  I was using true daughters of skyrim:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45453/?

I use Saraan Suum ENB: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43765/? it has it's own weather system so you don't need an ENB and CoT. For skin I used to use Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30181/? and just not overwrite the .nif files so it would fit whatever UNP variant I was using at the time, but recently I've been using the one Remy uploaded with this body.

thanks for the tera armors. I use the PS Universal PC NPC Body Changer by oscarvonreuenthal http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47791/? a very great mod, I've got the CBBE body meshes exchanged for the UNPBO (O) PPAI meshes. I've got the enb I use is BLEAK ENB - UNBLEAK ENB by akiro http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24828/?

one of my chars with bleak enb http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/24828-1-1382096182.jpg 

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/24828-4-1382096183.jpg

post-162688-0-70687700-1387477993_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-04338900-1387478007_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-90025200-1387478016_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-04387700-1387478026_thumb.jpg

@silvist - try K-ENB( its my fav) and yea true daughters of skyrim is a good choice, and  SG renewal too as "sam096" has said. you can also try these:

bodytex.jpg

first pic is my default texture- Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP  (favorite) 

forth pic is CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096  (favorite) 

What tan line you use?

Quick question: I want to use the TEXTURE_EXAMPLE file but don't want the six pack abs. I do want the shine wet feel, what file in Texture Example I don't use for the six pack abs?

bodytex.jpg

What tan line you use?

Quick question: I want to use the TEXTURE_EXAMPLE file but don't want the six pack abs. I do want the shine wet feel, what file in Texture Example I don't use for the six pack abs?

the tanlines are from RaceMenu Overlay Compilation its a pretty sweet overlay mod!

and dont use the femalebody_1_msn.dds if you dont want six pack abs

@Remy - I've used mature textures before, and they looked great.  I guess what I was asking in regards to mixing up textures, is like the _msn files, and _s.  I especially found that with head textures this was very essential.  Like I've had makeup look weird on different textures. (mainly cause I don't use just the standards, I like to use entire color spectrum lol).

As for the enb, I will give K enb a shot.  Is that by Kyo?  I may have tried it before.  My biggest issue is I always have to find the old enb files (like custom mesh/textures specifically for that enb lol).  My rig should be able to handle anything since I'm running SLI.

I really gotta check out that racemenu overlay, since I love all the bad ass tweaks of the race menu.

Once I get my game back to "optimal" performance, I'll start working on some armors.  One I really want to do, but always failed at was the guard armor.  The MAK style guard armor that is.  Cause there's nothing like seeing sexy guards patrolling skyrim lol.

If you guys haven't see my latest project, I could easily adapt it to UNPBO:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24102-sexy-bound-daedric-armor-for-7b/

Edit:

So ya looks like Kyo made k enb.  He has tons of variations of k enb; which would you recommend is best?

@ silvist

i use this version of "K ENB

for the _s.dds files i only know of two: 

But to be honest the ENB does all the work to make it look nice. check this tutorial out: 

as for _msn.dds files, most textures mods come with there own files i think (like sg renewal) but try out:

btw that bound daedric armor looks sick! been using it with my evil character

There seems to be a little problem with the UNPBO Brokefoot's Mashup. Every piece of clothing works fine, but there's a problem with Khantu's shirt. Whenever I equip it the character's body texture turns purple for some reason. I tried checking the textures files paths in the .nif file, but everything seems to be correct.

Any suggestions?

L1ATeBF.jpg

@Remy - yea for some reason my characters textures looked really rainy in game.  Was using Kinematic ENB Extensive which wasn't bad, but not what I was looking for.

As for textures, I'm pretty familiar with how most of that works.  Just haven't messed around with them in a while, so I didn't know what was good out there.  In terms of wet looked, I remember there was some setting inside the body mesh that could basically cause any texture to appear wet or glossy.