View File

Horse Penis version 1.0

What this mod does:

This mod adds a penis for the horse and mommoth in skyrim. It is just something to use until SexLab nude creatures includes a horse penis he likes. I made this because i've seen a few request for a horse penis its nothing fancy just something to use untill something better comes along. It is just a penis mesh that gets added to the horse not a full replacer of the horse/mammoth mesh so it should be compatible with most mods and will not change the way the horse/mammoth looks other than a big penis.

Requirements:

Skyrim

Installation:

Just drop the data folder in the skyrim directory and enable the esp. I have also included a "Semi-Erect" file as a replacer for the erect version in the main mod if you want to see what that version looks like.

Important note when using with SexLab Nude Creatures:

The mesh that comes with this mod is not a full Horse nif. replacement. So if your using SexLab Nude Creatures with this mod Do not enable Horses in the MCM for SexLab Nude Creatures and Do not use this mesh as a replacer in the custom folder for Sexlab Nude Creatures or your Horses will be invisble during Sex. You can run both mods together as long as you don't check the horse toggle in the SexLab Nude Creature MCM.

Uninstall:

Uncheck the esp remove the CreatureArmor folder found in skyrim/data/meshes and remove the Rx file found in skyrim/data/textures.

Notes:

I did not make the meshes and textures for this mod nor do I have the abilty to change them they are as is I think the erect version is decent but there is some clipping issues with the player because of the realistic size also I think it needs some UV tweaking or something.

The penis is equipped all of the time so there are no scripts just the esp,meshes and textures with this mod. I decided to do it like this so you can run it in your game now and when SexLab Nude Creatures includes horses you can disable this mod without leaving trash in your savegame.

Permissions/uses:

If you do anything with the meshes or textures and post it you must give credit to Raflod he is the one who did the modeling. You can find the original post here he has been afk since march 2013 and seems to have abondoned the project if for any reason he wishes for me to remove this mod I will do so without notice or hesitation although I think that is unlikely by reading his post.

Credits:

Raflod: For making the meshes/textures

great job...finally it´s give a horse penis thank you :shy:

Any credit goes to Raflod I didn't do anything but make an esp out of the meshes/textures he made. :D

Edit: I'm kind of curious what those who have downloaded this think of the way it looks personally I think the erect mesh looks more realistic than anything else I've seen for horses although I would like to see someone reduce the size slightly so it fits a little better and the texture looks good just looks a little plain or something at least with my ENB.

I attempted to make a flaccid version which didn't turn out too bad in blender but I don't know what the hell I'm doing with the import/export prepping for blender to skyrim I managed to import it to blender but when I tried to get it back into skyrim I screwed something up maybe when I get a bit of time I'll read up a little on that process as far as the texture goes I don't know anything about textures so I don't know if I'll ever be able to do anything with that.

These are images of a real horse and the one Raflod did in game. I think he nailed just wish he would have done a flaccid version that wasn't so big it's included as a replacer for the erect version in the download section but it's just to big to be falccid I'll post a screen shot of that tommorrow I got to get to bed.

post-33749-0-52761700-1385969997_thumb.jpg               post-33749-0-03275900-1385970021_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a critic no offense meant. But while the size might be fairly real, it is a bit to big honestly. It causes a lot of clipping issues due to the size. Even a slight reduction would help a lot, like maybe 75-80% of the current size. Which would still leave it huge but help reduce the current clipping issues.

I have a critic no offense meant. But while the size might be fairly real, it is a bit to big honestly. It causes a lot of clipping issues due to the size. Even a slight reduction would help a lot, like maybe 75-80% of the current size. Which would still leave it huge but help reduce the current clipping issues.

I agree. I like the big size but it's so big that there's significant clipping even after adjusting actor positions. Either way, I'll still be using this until NudeCreatures adds a horse cock ;)

Appreciate your mod very much. Let me give a small observation. Horse penis is bit too long regardless the race. When horse is banging my NPC follower, penis's head is fills her whole body, up to her head. Moving my NPC forward, doesn't help because it sticking through her body and aligning is very bad. Can it be fixed?

Don't know if this is possible but many games use hide cloaks to prevent clipping. The cloak object can be programmed to hide special objects that "enter" it but to don't influence any other object but guess that's a engine thing not a mod thing.

I'am a fan of huge sizes so i would like a system that would allows such animation without to much clipping but beeing a first class pervert didn't automatically allow me to be a good 3d programmer :) Still try to decrypt the system handles scripts :)

I've attempted to create code in Papyrus to basically remove the penis outside of sexlab animations and add it during the animations.

It would seem to be a simple enough task, except the mesh/object itself is an ArmorAddon, and I can't find any way to remove/add an Addon.

I'm new to Papyrus, not sure if this is the correct place to ask for any suggestions (but since it was to enhance this mod . . . )

Thanks

And great mod by the way, very realistic.

• 2 months later...

I've tried to use this as a replacer version by adding the penis to my horse.nif and shadowmere.nif..... but I play the game the horses are all standard....

anybody got any clues on how to solve this?  I have no idea myself why it won't work.

This is not a replacer for the horse.nif it is a stand alone mod you have to run the esp with everything included with the mod in it's default location. If your referring to the optional semi-erect download then you still have to enable the esp of the main mod and just overwrite the files from the main download with the optional semi-erect file.