Expressions for SexLab

Guest kimbale

Guest kimbale

Heyo,

Someone read my thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0JPscCX2fE&

After Ashal posted this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=545210

i decided to make some expressions.

If you like making these too and/or want good expressions triggered by sexlab, share them here!

Please keep to Ashals preferred format as seen here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=545273 if you post your sex expressions on this thread!

Also, screenshots are necessary, this is not about everyone trying out each others expressions, this is to get these into sexlab. Screenshots may not do the expressions justice, as they are livelier ingame, but the reference is needed.

BIG UPDATE: Ashal's awesome, so he will make it into a full on emotion system: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=553331

Now any emotion can be made in up to 5 intensities and be triggered by sexlab scenes. Additionally they will be able to be called from any other script. Pure genious if you ask me. :D

Female Consensual Stage 1:

Slightly happy face, enjoying foreplay

http://s21.postimg.org/82wwcbvxj/image.jpg

mfg expression 2 30

mfg phoneme 5 30

mfg phoneme 6 10

Female Consensual Stage 2:

Getting into it ... or getting it into somewhere ;)

http://s21.postimg.org/e2knfzgpz/image.jpg

mfg expression 10 50

mfg modifier 4 30

mfg modifier 5 30

mfg modifier 6 20

mfg modifier 7 20

mfg phoneme 0 20

mfg phoneme 3 30

Female Consensual Stage 3:

Mmmhm, this is getting more intense

http://s21.postimg.org/fll3i2tlz/image.jpg

mfg expression 10 70

mfg modifier 2 50

mfg modifier 3 50

mfg modifier 4 30

mfg modifier 5 30

mfg modifier 6 70

mfg modifier 7 40

mfg phoneme 12 30

mfg phoneme 13 10

Female Consensual Stage 4:

Almost there

http://s21.postimg.org/jukrn4qjr/image.jpg

mfg expression 10 100

mfg modifier 0 10

mfg modifier 1 10

mfg modifier 2 25

mfg modifier 3 25

mfg modifier 6 100

mfg modifier 7 100

mfg modifier 12 30

mfg modifier 13 30

mfg phoneme 4 35

mfg phoneme 10 20

mfg phoneme 12 30

Female Consensual Stage 5:

hgNNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH *nervous overload*

http://s21.postimg.org/ug4mz4wvb/image.jpg

(better screenshot too)

mfg expression 12 100

mfg modifier 0 15

mfg modifier 1 15

mfg modifier 2 25

mfg modifier 3 25

mfg modifier 4 60

mfg modifier 5 60

mfg modifier 11 100

mfg modifier 12 70

mfg modifier 13 30

mfg phoneme 0 40

mfg phoneme 5 20

mfg phoneme 12 80

mfg phoneme 15 20

Can't post images directly somehow, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." whatever i do...

I did not use the phoneme modifiers, as i didn't know if they interfere with the lip sync. I will definately add those too if it doesn't interfere.

UPDATE: Just checked (with LLS), lip synch now really works together with anything else, it's awesome! I'll add phon mods to the expressions.

Update: Phoneme modificators added.

Some general stuff i found when trying around:

Do not use the blink much (modifier 0 and 1) - depending on eye shape (vanilla, not even mentioning ECE and others) there may be clipping, wierdly skewed textures, lighting screwups and general uglyness. Highest i could go on one of my characters (she has big eyes) was 65 on those. My customBreton women have even bigger eyes - more than 15 on those blink modifiers just screwed up the eyes completely, clipping and flickering like hell. Squint works fine mostly.

Don't try too much phoneme stuff you could not pronounce yourself -  stuff like bigAah + N at 100 just doesn't work IRL and thus looks wierd ingame. Trying around with slight oddities yields great results though, intesities up to 50 work fine. I have to add that the phonemes are greatly done, i study the IRL stuff concerning those.

have fun y'all,

kimbale

read some of his post, sounds to me like there needs to be a few scaling checks on the SL end of things to modify the numbers for eye blink and such based on what eye shape the character is using.  I have not played with this myself though so thought I would run it past you.

Ah having expressions will be so cool.  Thanks for working on this.  I am working on something else myself though.

Guest kimbale

read some of his post, sounds to me like there needs to be a few scaling checks on the SL end of things to modify the numbers for eye blink and such based on what eye shape the character is using.  *snip*

Nice, but who is "he"? I'm guessing you meant Ashal. Could you be so kind to provide a link to said post?

Ah, i get it now. But i think it would be too much useless effort to script that in. SL is a sex scene framework, not an expressions framework. There are probably fixes in the works for some popular headmeshes/morphs that were made without the expression controls in mind. 1.9 has been around for a while...

Btw.: I'm starting on consensual male today. Got held up by making rings for huge tits...

And ... No one else gives a shit about having sexpressions? Or am i, contrary to my own belief, so very good at making expressions that no one wants better ones...?

Are you using Female Facial Animation or just vanilla?  The same mfg settings look slightly different depending on the .tri files underneath, apparently.  I take it it's easier if it's made for the vanilla game, plus it doesn't need permission, but I'm pretty sure the mod makes expressions look better.

Guest kimbale

I make them for the vanilla face morphs as ashal will not include the modified mfg expression morphs from "Female Facial Animation". They should not be that different, else it would screw up vanilla stuff (ie. NPCs looking happy or sad in dialogue). The way expressions work, you could use FFA along sexlab to have those modified expressions triggered by SL.

Btw.: The vanilla expressions look more natural than those in FFA IMHO, as they were never meant to be cranked up to 100. Except for really fucked up faces. (I use them on stage 4/5 ;) )

Anyways, had too much RL to work on the consensual male expressions, maybe i'll get to it on sunday.

Plans regarding facial animation has changed, please read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=553331

I'm using your consensual female one for testing right now, but the structure is changing significantly now; so instead of male/female consensual, aggressor, and victim presets, it is now "emotion" presets that have a male and female component.

So now basically what I need is Female+Male versions of stuff like happy, disgusted, angry, surprised, scared, panic, nervous, whatever. Don't need any one specifically, just need to come up with at least a handful of them with male/female. It's also not required to be 5 stages either, but 5 stages is still the maximum, preferably each would have at least 3 stages of intensity, and upwards of 5 if able to figure out enough suitable stages for an emotion to fill that many.

Male and female can have varying number of stages as well, so for example there can be 5 stages to a "Disgusted" expression for a female, while male only has 3 stages for it.

Guest kimbale

Great timing, i wanted to do the male consensual stuff today. Do you have any preference for the emotions needed? Like pain, anger or being cheeky? Or should i make more sexually themed ones like "enjoying anal" or "really giving it to her"?

I'll probably make a lot now anyway, as i want to use this otherwise too. (Oh god, i MUST make a follower now...)

• pleased: I'm using the consensual female one as this for right now in testing so a male version right now would be useful so I could have a "complete" testing set.
  • excited
  • focused
  • nervous/shy
  • embarrassed
  • sad
  • confused
  • pained
  • surprised
  • disgusted
  • angry
  • scared

Those would be the ideal ones to start out with in my opinion, in absolutely no particular order. It's enough to give people some variety and choices. I have no idea how much work goes into making a good preset for each though, I assume that's a lot. If an idea for one not listed here strikes you or anybody else, by all means, have at it and let me know the results. I'd like to launch the update with at least 2 "good" emotions, 2 "bad" emotions, and 1 "mixed/neutral" emotion.

They don't have to be strictly "sexual" in appearance either. I'd say try and strike a balance, but lean sexual in appearance, ideally so that at least the first stage of an emotion could potentially be used outside of a sex animation. Entirely up to whoever is making the presets though, I'll take them from whoever can give me them, I am likely to play around with anything given to me to fit my tastes regardless.

Some strictly non-sexual oriented expressions sets would be useful and appreciated, but not a priority at the end of the day; it is "Sex"Lab after all.

Guest kimbale

Great Ashal! Everyone move to the pinned thread!

I'm working on another project right now anyways, so i haven't done anything expressive in the last days.

Guest kimbale

once you are familiar with mfg commands you can speed it up create small bat file and just type bat 1 and add the mfg in the 1.txt so it will be quicker to test multiple commands at once instead of type every single one in console code.

Great tip! I already do that anyways, but for anyone new to this it really helps. MFG Console (the mod) has nice shortcuts and a save functionality too. Check out the readme.

Archived